Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the abuse started when he was only 13 ?
Jesus Christ.
I think there is a glitch on Tattle as it won’t let me paste the DM article in full.
Jury going out Monday now so Philth will have a very miserable birthday.

Reactions: 15
Husband just told me he went to a gay sex party around 25 years ago and Philfe was there :oops: :oops: thankfully he didn't engage with him otherwise we would be get divorced :sick: I don't mind who he wants to **** but there are limits 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Someone mentioned the brothers son being 13 in a certain year is the implication that the victim is his own son?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone mentioned the brothers son being 13 in a certain year is the implication that the victim is his own son?
I've never seen that mentioned. Although he did state in court it lasted 3 years.

The jury will consider the verdict on Monday. Couldn't they just have a quick chat 5 minutes today and send him down?? And call for his brother to be arrested too - a very Happy Birthday Philip in jail, although he'd probably enjoy being the henches little witch in the showers :p😬

He WILL never recover from this, who is ready with the champagne ... those we buy an car dot com advert seem a distant memory, thank goodness!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought it was a friends son? That’s how it came across to me anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wont be watching this morning ever again after all of this. It seems as though as they’ve carefully covered up a paedophile and now tit is about to hit the fan

Reactions: 37
I’m glossing through these threads as I’ve ptsd from SA that lasted over the span of two years that started when I was 12. I’m disgusted that PS didn’t inform the authorities as soon as his brother told him (I don’t care if it’s your brother, father, mum!) have some morals and do what’s right. I hate how itv have glossed over that, anyone else and they’d be discussing it on This Morning etc. I hope the lot of them get what’s hopefully coming to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
So this says that PS shagged MM when he was 14 ... after he'd been hanging out with this Simon Scholfield individual, a friend of PS? Sick just absolutely sick :sick: :sick: :sick:
But then Simon himself was befriended by Philip when he was himself a teen! I don’t understand how there is a super injection and PS isn’t being investigated for grooming!!

Reactions: 24
My concern is that Philth won’t ever be punished. it’s horrible to speculate about someone taking their own life, but I fear that’s what he would do, rather than face the consequences.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My concern is that Philth won’t ever be punished. it’s horrible to speculate about someone taking their own life, but I fear that’s what he would do, rather than face the consequences.
I’ve said all along that he would have some kind of ‘mental health crisis’ if made to face up to what he’s done.

Reactions: 20
And Dan Wootton. He was a regular on Lorraine then disappeared from that show. I reckon he knows so much about PS
Dan Wooton works for The sun, the very paper who had the scoop from Matthew McGreavy which led to Philth coming out. I think you’ll find Dan’s departure from Lorraine and all things ITV coincided with this

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.