Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil's £30k a week clean up team removed the story 🤫 🤫 🤫
I keep seeing this figure of £30k per week. It's supposed to be £30k a month, not a week.

A disgusting amount of money still, but £360k a year is very different to £1.56m... I doubt Phil could afford the latter for longer than a few months.

Reactions: 6
If his brother is convicted, do you think the press will go all out reporting on how Phil (allegedly, for now) didn't go to the police? Especially if they're being frustrated in reporting on MM by the supposed superinjunction?

Reactions: 16
Thing is in two weeks once he is back on tv it’ll be old news if the verdict comes in on Monday. He’s got lucky with the trial and verdict dates coinciding with easter

Reactions: 12
I really wouldn’t be surprised if Phil and his team are leaking stories about fellow This Morning presenters to the press to try and deflect from his impending cancellation.

First Alison’s blackmail, now Gino’s drugs bust.

Reactions: 18
Thing is in two weeks once he is back on tv it’ll be old news if the verdict comes in on Monday. He’s got lucky with the trial and verdict dates coinciding with easter
He always seems to manage this. Last time in was COVID that kept him out the news

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.