Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Rumour has it Eamon is currently trying to find a loophole in Phil’s superinjunction that allows him to speak to the Irish media 🤫 There’s some chatter about it in Belfast. I guess Eamon wouldn’t go to such lengths unless he had something big to say.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Badirene

VIP Member
A teary little chat with Holly about the stress Philth has been under during this "difficult family time" making old Pip the victim, asking for understanding. Stories from unnamed sources in the press that the lad involved was "troubled" (ie: he knew what he was doing, not an innocent) and media spin done.

Personally I think Phil should be dragged over hot coals for not reporting a child being abused. He may not have had a legal obligation to report abuse, but morally he should have. I was SA as a kid and some family knew and did nothing to protect me. I have as much hatred for them as the man that SA me. It never leaves you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for Gino, he’s a cock. That being said he’s still nowhere near as bad as Schofield.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Mollydog

VIP Member
Holly properly kissing Alison’s ass inviting her out with her friends, fawning over her today. She knows she’s the new flavour of the month and I think she’s trying to distance herself from Phil to save her own ass. Corrupt, the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 58

LadyMuck

VIP Member
11 charges against the brother. 11 !! While he was working for Avon & Somerset police. It beggars belief.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

catlady29

Chatty Member
How utterly strange to have 2 brothers, both gay and both not coming out about it until later in life after dalliances with young boys...are there any other siblings?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Quarantarantino

I know I only dip in and out of this thread but can I just say how proud I am of each and every one of you who has contributed. The Tattle Philth threads have been going since 2019 and they have a wealth of information/evidence stored in them. Thank you to this website too for not deleting any of it. We probably still have a way to go before he's removed from our screens and hopefully held accountable for his grooming but this has been a massive input in his downfall. l Well done Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Husband just told me he went to a gay sex party around 25 years ago and Philfe was there :oops: :oops: thankfully he didn't engage with him otherwise we would be get divorced :sick: I don't mind who he wants to **** but there are limits 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Just heard about this. It started circulating in the press ages ago that his brother was under investigation for disgusting behaviour towards minors. That being said, all the articles that are being written about this court case seem to heavily infer that Phil knew about his brother’s sex crimes before an official report was filed to the police. Therefore, Phil is a Nonce enabler. Does anyone feel the press are deliberately pushing this narrative to ruin Phil’s rep because we’ve got a few journalists who know of his dirty deeds but they can’t actually talk about them due to legal issues? A bit similar to how queuegate was amplified by the press.

This explains why he was off This Morning today and supposedly will be for the rest of the week. ITV cannot ignore this, and sweep it under the carpet like they did queuegate. They’ve got an alleged Nonce sympathiser representing their brand and flying the flag for their flagship magazine show. He’s widely disliked in the media (he’s currently getting slaughtered on Twitter) and Alison Hammond who is much more popular amongst younger demographics, is waiting in the wings ready to snare his job if he leaves. Why are they so hesitant to cut their losses and give him the boot when it would only benefit them in the long-run? It’s like a fucking cult. ITV’s antics are currently mirroring the actions of the BBC, an institution which covered up the horrific crimes of a profilic sex offender.

Reactions: 52
I know MANY people have probably met PS with the job he does but my Dad went on a game show of his years ago
.... years and years ago. I think 2001ish/2002ish and said he was an absolute diva. Hollering at his staff about needing to change his shirt and how his make up looked on camera and threw a fit because one of the contestants had a similar shirt on to him. Didn't interact with the contestants at all apart from on camera and was just generally a twat. Really treated his staff around him bad then all smiles for the camera.

So like some posters said above my Dad and myself since hearing that have always said he's nasty and that stuff will come out about him one day.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I raced here as soon as I saw the news. Surely Philth can‘t walk away unscathed from this? He knew a CHILD was being abused by someone who works for the Police doing IT stuff (so should know how to avoid detection) and did nothing? Wow. He allowed a boy to suffer unimaginably? This should null and void his superinjunction so we can all read about Matthew McGreevy at last and get him some justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
He can't worm his way out of this.

He has kept his mouth shut when his brother confessed to him, he should have reported this to the police, he has been complicit in the abuse of a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
If any ITV staff read here.. just be known that the general educated population despise Phith , slimey weirdo has slapped a NDA on a young man he groomed as a child, and as we know now was aware of his brothers predilections. Shame on you all

Reactions: 47

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Am I reading this right? Tim confessed to Phil but he only made a statement after the police arrested Tim?! So he sat on that information for two months?! How can he come back from this?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Silverback

VIP Member
I just cannot believe he has hung on to his job after McGreevy, Queuegate and now this. Is he made of fucking Teflon?!!! I’m disgusted.

Reactions: 45

thanks very much

I’m glossing through these threads as I’ve ptsd from SA that lasted over the span of two years that started when I was 12. I’m disgusted that PS didn’t inform the authorities as soon as his brother told him (I don’t care if it’s your brother, father, mum!) have some morals and do what’s right. I hate how itv have glossed over that, anyone else and they’d be discussing it on This Morning etc. I hope the lot of them get what’s hopefully coming to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I don’t think we are going to see an explosive downfall but I do think he’s going to be forced leave This Morning. Depending on the outcome of his brothers case I can see itv/him saying he’s taking some time out to support his mum in this difficult time, and heal as a family . Then Joel ( or maybe someone else) drafted in to cover at least half the week, lining him up to cover Dancing on Ice too . Maybe test the waters of bringing philth back for dancing on ice in a few months after everythings died down a bit . I know there are posters here who are convinced he was grooming an underage MM but I think he’s too clever to do anything that would tie him to anything outright illegal, and although massively abusing his position at work by dating a much junior colleague ( in both age and role) makes him a slimey cunt,as does not reporting his brother it’s a bit of a jump to suggest he is as guilty as his brother . We are assuming his Teflon status is because he’s got some deep dark secrets on everyone and not just that he negotiated his contract with itv to include ridiculous payouts if they terminate him .
If his brother is a convicted sex offender, and it’s known Philth chose to save his own/his family’s reputation rather than protecting a child, his position on a magazine show that often deals with issues of abuse, grooming and the affects it’s had on victims and their families, becomes completely untenable, giving itv a chance to manage him out .

that said , I wouldn’t be surprised if more stuff came out- either on the extent to which he knew about his brother, or on his own activities

Reactions: 42