Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably been mentioned, but what’s the worst that will happen if, for example, another big star at ITV just went awol, published evidence, told anyone who would listen the truth? surely they’d go to court and maybe to prison, but the facts would be out there, then what can he do? You can’t gag something that’s already out there

Reactions: 9
This has probably been mentioned, but what’s the worst that will happen if, for example, another big star at ITV just went awol, published evidence, told anyone who would listen the truth? surely they’d go to court and maybe to prison, but the facts would be out there, then what can he do? You can’t gag something that’s already out there
Like is there any reality where Ruth for example is arrested or sued for outing Phillip as a Peodo. If she had receipts surely the whole country would be behind her for exposing him. A bloody go fund me would easily cover her legal costs. Someone needs to speak out. Better to be the whistle blower and come out the hero then be looked back on as someone who kept quiet.

Reactions: 14
Brilliant article. Never used to like Dan Wooton but see him in a different light now.
Yeah, I reckon the minute that injunction is lifted it will be well worth watching GB News. Dan Wootton won't hold back once he's able to speak I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[
I imagine they don’t have evidence. Without MM providing it no-one else would and it would become a he said, she said situation. Phil would throw all his money at discrediting whoever brought it.
James Grant and his PR team will already have strategies in place for multiple leaks/reveals and have answers ready to go

Reactions: 14
This picture always breaks my heart a little. The way MM is looking at Simon. He so wants to be liked. You can see how much he likes Simon.
It's so unbelievably cruel. He clearly idolised him and wanted to impress him. MM thought Simon was his friend. Sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Who actually is Simon Schofield? I know he’s not a relative but it seems a very weird friendship/relationship based on the fact that they share a surname…

Reactions: 5
Who actually is Simon Schofield? I know he’s not a relative but it seems a very weird friendship/relationship based on the fact that they share a surname…
I think they met performing in Dr Doolittle together (the two Schofields) and then Simon was Matt's sister's boyfriend

Reactions: 5
I’ve said all along that he would have some kind of ‘mental health crisis’ if made to face up to what he’s done.
Ah yes, and then there will be another #bekind extravaganza. I am in no way undermining mental health; I have suffered myself. However mental health in my opinion seems to becoming a cop out for everything. How on earth mental health will be used as an excuse I will never know, but ITV will manage to wiggle their way around it

Reactions: 25
Just watched the Joe Lycett and he was talking about people who have had a big week and Joe mentioned phil

Reactions: 9
I think if his brother is found not guilty (which I think is highly unlikely) then itv and philth have a spin to work with.

Guilty ( I'm sure), given philth has made his 'truth' in his statement to back what his brother is saying.... They are BOTH lying. And given PS history I pray he is gone, karma awaiting.

Imo the content of what philth is saying in his statement is damning, if his bro is found guilty. He made the story up to try to protect his RING ( pun intended)

He will be gone. That turd has ruined MM youth, he has got away with so much. I wouldn't even watch love island on itv if they keep this pedalo and enabler on TV after this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.