Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot believe he has hung on to his job after McGreevy, Queuegate and now this. Is he made of bleeping Teflon?!!! I’m disgusted.
I know we've all said this before, but honestly I think at least his This Morning tenure is coming to an end before too long.
---
With all Eamonn has been through with his health and losing his mother, I'm delighted for him that he can hopefully allow himself to take some satisfaction knowing now that Philth is probably on his way out career wise, and of course when it finally happens. Karma for how crappy Philth has been to many people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Someone mentioned the brothers son being 13 in a certain year is the implication that the victim is his own son?
Tim's wife has some Tweets that reveal her son's age and birth date... I worked out that the son would have turned 13 in October 2016.

Also it was reported that the victim got a girlfriend and Tim was jealous... well Tim's son first posted a pic of him and his girlfriend on Facebook in Sept 2021, just a few days before Tim confessed to Phillip.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why do people feel bad for Schofields parents?

Anyone who raises two monsters is probably a ponce themself. The cycle continues.

I dunno, I just reserve my sympathy for the victims and parents of.
I’ve always thought there was something odd about his mother. And the way the brother spent time with her in London at gay bars , k owing what was coming up! And her resp
Tim's wife has some Tweets that reveal her son's age and birth date... I worked out that the son would have turned 13 in October 2016.

Also it was reported that the victim got a girlfriend and Tim was jealous... well Tim's son first posted a pic of him and his girlfriend on Facebook in Sept 2021, just a few days before Tim confessed to Phillip.
Stop! How do you know this? I have wondered if this was the case!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think if his brother is found not guilty (which I think is highly unlikely) then itv and philth have a spin to work with.

Guilty ( I'm sure), given philth has made his 'truth' in his statement to back what his brother is saying.... They are BOTH lying. And given PS history I pray he is gone, karma awaiting.

Imo the content of what philth is saying in his statement is damning, if his bro is found guilty. He made the story up to try to protect his RING ( pun intended)

He will be gone. That turd has ruined MM youth, he has got away with so much. I wouldn't even watch love island on itv if they keep this pedalo and enabler on TV after this.
Sorry can someone let me know if I am right not to use words/ people's names. Does it damage the thread? Such a pleb... Life's Mrs bean 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm more interested if Mr huge pants... Ben whatever, the male prostitute that he has been seeing is still interested in the ,🤑🤑🤑 or if he has ran to the hills!!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely, I just think every opportunity Dan gets to out PS he revels in it as he knows so much! I think that’s one of the reasons he left itv as he had no freedom of speech on certain people
I thought Dan would be all over this story, but doesn't look like he's mentioned it? Maybe he's waiting for the verdict...
He really went after Phil after queuegate!

Reactions: 10
I thought Dan would be all over this story, but doesn't look like he's mentioned it? Maybe he's waiting for the verdict...
He really went after Phil after queuegate!
That was the only time I rooted for Dan. Can't stand him but he was on fire that week!

I’ve always thought there was something odd about his mother. And the way the brother spent time with her in London at gay bars , k owing what was coming up! And her resp

Stop! How do you know this? I have wondered if this was the case!
This was tweeted in October 2020 when he was turning 17...

Yeah I remember Tim posting a pic on Facebook of the Mother sat in a gay bar with him! It looks like she's supporting him, maybe she believes his version of the story.

Reactions: 5
So This Morning posted this last year on his birthday... let's see if they do the same today, imagine the comments :oops:
It will be interesting to see which of his ITV colleagues post anything about him too...

This was him the morning after the confession. He seems in good spirits and doesn't look as if he's had a sleepless night.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.