Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The list he tried to hand to David Cameron.…I think I am remembering correctly that you could see some of the names on there? If so, THAT alone should‘ve got him sacked.
I always thought he did that on purpose as a kind of warning.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
PS and Holly should have been sacked years ago for turning up for work drunk after an awards show, still wearing the previous nights clothes.

Reactions: 39
New to this thread, I haven’t caught up! But I just wanted to say as soon as I heard the news about Phillip’s brother… I thought “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree” 🤢. X

Reactions: 17
PS and Holly should have been sacked years ago for turning up for work drunk after an awards show, still wearing the previous nights clothes.
Good point! I think they somehow thought it was funny & relatable….it’s not if I went to work pissed up I would be marched off the property. Wankers have got away with it for too long!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Good point! I think they somehow thought it was funny & relatable….it’s not if I went to work pissed up I would be marched off the property. Wankers have got away with it for too long!

Does anyone truly believe that was real? That they both swanned into the studio straight from the after party pissed as farts? For one thing they need to be in the studio early anyway for make up, prepping etc. Nah, they will have gone home and then gotten changed back into their gladrags for the show. It was a stupid stunt, nothing more.

Reactions: 42
Who remembers the young boy they had in who was obsessed with vacuum cleaners? They used to get him back on occasionally to review electrical things but strangely not since he’s not a teenager anymore. Always thought Philth was strange with him…
He was back on there a few weeks ago... 👀

Reactions: 3
Does anyone truly believe that was real? That they both swanned into the studio straight from the after party pissed as farts? For one thing they need to be in the studio early anyway for make up, prepping etc. Nah, they will have gone home and then gotten changed back into their gladrags for the show. It was a stupid stunt, nothing more.
I've said this for years. There's absolutely no way either of them went straight from a party to work. It was purely a stunt to get attention.
Holly and Phil are not close anymore. You can see it in their eyes, they are going through the motions. It drove me crazy when they'd laugh at silly innuendos. It was all put on. Doesn't happen anymore. No holidays together or nights out tagging each other in pictures. I'm a loyal viewer and could see Holly's relationship change with him in late 2019. She didn't look happy. Then he comes out and covid hits.
Mark my words he'll be her downfall and she knows it. The problem is she also knows she owes him her career. Everyone thinks she got where she is because of who she married. Bullshit. She was presenting on kids tv when Philllip asked to audition with her for DOI. She licked his arse and got the TM job because he wanted her. She's fawned over him for years but now needs to back away. Unfortunately for her it's too late. I can see Holly leaving TM before he does. If only to save her career.

Reactions: 40
Rylan is living the life he wishes he had led. Rylan has been comfortable in his sexuality and not hidden it with a sham marriage.
Plus he calls Eamonn and Ruth ‘mum & dad’, so we know where his loyalties lie…
---
A psychic who appeared on the show a few years back has posted this on her Facebook page 🤨

View attachment 2068398
Sceptical? Philth? Remember that weird one they used to get on to do regression? He was so into that, he got her a spin off show with him as presenter

Reactions: 16
They looked pissed to me. They're not that good actors lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They looked pissed to me. They're not that good actors lol

They were probably still pissed from the night before a bit, but there is no way they stayed up all night and went straight to the studio, absolutely no way.
---
A psychic who appeared on the show a few years back has posted this on her Facebook page 🤨

View attachment 2068398

Well, we could all make that claim now, couldn't we? Sorry, no time for charlatans psychics

Reactions: 16
PS gets rid of anyone he feels is a threat to his job or will speak up against him and for some reason he has that power at itv Rylan, Jeff Brazier, Eamon, Amanda, Ruth, Fern. To name a few
He keeps all the luvvies that blow smoke up his ass !(literally) and they are generally rubbish or desperate presenters so they just put up and turn a blind eye to his ego

Reactions: 25
Anyone see the IG post Holly has up today of her kids on the TM couch. How it's been a long time since they were in the studio. I bet it has. She's really doing her best to distract from what's happening with Phil. The pictures and videos with Alison at home and after work and now this.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.