Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mumsnet should be under fire for constantly deleting threads about Philth.
---

---
for the last 3 years!!!
or were they receiving backhanders for deleting them. It’s so bleeping corrupt, nothing would surprise me

Reactions: 24
That's £1.5m a year!!???
Who knows what he’s getting paid to keep quiet though. He’s obviously got tit loads on people for them all to stay quiet….high up people. This could end up like Epstein but gay young men.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t think we are going to see an explosive downfall but I do think he’s going to be forced leave This Morning. Depending on the outcome of his brothers case I can see itv/him saying he’s taking some time out to support his mum in this difficult time, and heal as a family . Then Joel ( or maybe someone else) drafted in to cover at least half the week, lining him up to cover Dancing on Ice too . Maybe test the waters of bringing philth back for dancing on ice in a few months after everythings died down a bit . I know there are posters here who are convinced he was grooming an underage MM but I think he’s too clever to do anything that would tie him to anything outright illegal, and although massively abusing his position at work by dating a much junior colleague ( in both age and role) makes him a slimey bleep,as does not reporting his brother it’s a bit of a jump to suggest he is as guilty as his brother . We are assuming his Teflon status is because he’s got some deep dark secrets on everyone and not just that he negotiated his contract with itv to include ridiculous payouts if they terminate him .
If his brother is a convicted sex offender, and it’s known Philth chose to save his own/his family’s reputation rather than protecting a child, his position on a magazine show that often deals with issues of abuse, grooming and the affects it’s had on victims and their families, becomes completely untenable, giving itv a chance to manage him out .

that said , I wouldn’t be surprised if more stuff came out- either on the extent to which he knew about his brother, or on his own activities

Reactions: 42
I think Mumsnet should be under fire for constantly deleting threads about Philth.
---

---
for the last 3 years!!!
or were they receiving backhanders for deleting them. It’s so bleeping corrupt, nothing would surprise me
Yes definitely. Talk about enabling him 🤢😡

Reactions: 11
---

---
for the last 3 years!!!
They delete threads on all sorts of people

I know I only dip in and out of this thread but can I just say how proud I am of each and every one of you who has contributed. The Tattle Philth threads have been going since 2019 and they have a wealth of information/evidence stored in them. Thank you to this website too for not deleting any of it. We probably still have a way to go before he's removed from our screens and hopefully held accountable for his grooming but this has been a massive input in his downfall. l Well done Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Or Meghan and Harry. MN is sugar coated through and through, that's for sure.

I'm convinced that a poster called Rousette is Meghan herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I only dip in and out of this thread but can I just say how proud I am of each and every one of you who has contributed. The Tattle Philth threads have been going since 2019 and they have a wealth of information/evidence stored in them. Thank you to this website too for not deleting any of it. We probably still have a way to go before he's removed from our screens and hopefully held accountable for his grooming but this has been a massive input in his downfall. l Well done Tattlers!
I, too, would like to thank you all for all your hard work logging the activities of philth. Last night I spent hours reading threads and catching up on the trial of philth's brother. This made for very enlightened reading.

The last time I watched Philth as a presenter was back when he was in the broom cupboard, then presenting the smash hits poll winners party awards and going live! yes, I'm old! LOL! I've never watched him since as I can't stand him. As a kid I could tolerate him, but as an adult, no way!

Reactions: 16
Surely ITV can't keep turning a blind eye to this? Twitter has been vicious about him this week.

Unless they'd have to pay out millions to end his contract....

Surely ITV can't keep turning a blind eye to this? Twitter has been vicious about him this week.

Unless they'd have to pay out millions to end his contract....
Surely being a pweirdo and being arrested would negate all that. I’m pretty sure these companies would have disclaimers in their contracts such as if they bring the company into disrepute etc. if not they’re stupid.

Reactions: 12
The list he tried to hand to David Cameron.…I think I am remembering correctly that you could see some of the names on there? If so, THAT alone should‘ve got him sacked.

Reactions: 20
Who remembers the young boy they had in who was obsessed with vacuum cleaners? They used to get him back on occasionally to review electrical things but strangely not since he’s not a teenager anymore. Always thought Philth was strange with him…

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I presume he played a part in the fact that various presenters left the show/ were made to leave.
None of them with a good word to say about him, I'd say.

I know that Rylan and Ruth stood in for a week during the summer and everyone said it was like a breath of fresh air to the programme. (I'm a huge fan of Rylan anyway).

ITV should take the chance now to get rid. Schofield has no credibility and certainly shouldn't be sitting in judgement of others as he was wont to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.