Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like the net is closing on schofe and think he feels it too. Hope he faces justice and doesnā€™t top himself before hand.
Just thinking this, the game seems to be up for him, can see some ā€œBreaking newsā€ in the coming weeks the coward.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Being caught out in an obvious lie like saying about his brother "we don't have a relationship" is significant I think.

I don't have a relationship with one of my siblings. I couldn't run to them in my hour of need because I don't know their address or phone number. That's what "not having a relationship" is really like šŸ¤·

Reactions: 34
The fact to remember is he allegedly knew about this alleged abuse and kept quiet. I am not sure that ITV can or will protect him from this. They dropped Piers Morgan (who I think is an hole) like a hot potato but Philth seems to be getting special treatment.
He must have something on the ITV bigwigs. I don't know ANYONE who likes him or his presenting. He's ugly , arrogant and now a suspected groomer of kids.

Reactions: 20
If it were one of my brothers, I wouldn't hesitate to turn them in, when I knew out there was a child being abused. Child abuse, removal of innocence, grooming and manipulating them, messing their heads up for life is disgusting and I couldn't live with myself if I turned a blind eye. I would tell my brother that I would go to the police myself if they didn't turn themselves in. If they made the right choice and went to the police, I would support them. If they didn't, I wouldn't have any more to do with them
I completely agree.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know how long a super injunction would last? Will it be as long as he had 30k a week to pay to keep it under wraps? Even with his mega money, he will only be able to afford it for 5 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s been a very long time since Iā€™ve visited this thread. It was this thread that first brought me to tattle. I had found pictures of him at the drama school he was a ā€˜patronā€™ of and his arms draped around young teenage Matthew. Itā€™s all coming home to roost. About bloody time Schofilth.

Reactions: 34
PHILITHā€¦ ohhhh PHILITHHH. Games up mate! Your sick brother has heaped the spotlight on to you again!! Everyone knows you groomed that young boy.. then chucked him into the fire.. only a matter of time before some media decides to pay they fine for spilling some beans on you.. plenty of journalists on here , all watching , taking part in the chat.. waiting for the right moment to ā€œBREAKING NEWSā€

Phillip Schofield is a massive n@nc*

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a feeling Philth is going to jump before he's pushed. He must know the tide has finally turned on him now šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
---
Being caught out in an obvious lie like saying about his brother "we don't have a relationship" is significant I think.

I don't have a relationship with one of my siblings. I couldn't run to them in my hour of need because I don't know their address or phone number. That's what "not having a relationship" is really like šŸ¤·
Same. I don't have a relationship with my brother. I don't have his address or contact details.

Anyone know how long a super injunction would last? Will it be as long as he had 30k a week to pay to keep it under wraps? Even with his mega money, he will only be able to afford it for 5 years!
God knows whoā€™s helping him pay it though. He must have so much tit on others for them to be keeping quiet. Thereā€™s no other reason for it. Probably all shitting it, that if he goes down he takes them all with him. Martin Frizell got to be up to his eyes in this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God knows whoā€™s helping him pay it though. He must have so much tit on others for them to be keeping quiet. Thereā€™s no other reason for it. Probably all shitting it, that if he goes down he takes them all with him. Martin Frizell got to be up to his eyes in this tit.
Let's hope so! This particular swamp needs to be drained fast. It makes me feel sick to my stomach that they put on their cheeky, friendly masks for TV and behind those masks they are pure evil. I hate to think of how many of them are.

Reactions: 18
Let's hope so! This particular swamp needs to be drained fast. It makes me feel sick to my stomach that they put on their cheeky, friendly masks for TV and behind those masks they are pure evil. I hate to think of how many of them are.
I believe ITV are paying the costs, rather than risk the dismantling of their channel.

• Wow
See I don't think anything will change. He'll be back in a few week, smug as ever, as if nothing has happened. It won't be discussed on TM. He's bleeping Teflon

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

The jury have reached their verdict...the schofield bros are FILTH.

• Heart
  • Haha
I just canā€™t stand the smugness of this Zippy mouthed twit. He tried to make himself a hero by trying to hand over a list of ā€œpedalosā€ to Prime Minister at the time David Cameron live on air. His brother is one and we all suspect Philth is one. He was probably grooming a child at the time he tried to do that. Sicko.
That was disgusting to watch. Gutter journalism. And Ruth had to apologise the next day on his behalf!

Don't care if he is on next week or next month, this is the beginning of the end. Once Holly calls it quits, he has no choice but to join her. She was not happy at how ITV handled queue gate.

No one will bother to snap his services up or make him the face of a new show. It's too risky. 'Dancing on Ice' is all he has and that show is hanging on to dear life. The only time it resembled something fresh and new was when Stephen Mulhern stepped in but Pip didn't like it.

That was disgusting to watch. Gutter journalism. And Ruth had to apologise the next day on his behalf!

Don't care if he is on next week or next month, this is the beginning of the end. Once Holly calls it quits, he has no choice but to join her. She was not happy at how ITV handled queue gate.

No one will bother to snap his services up or make him the face of a new show. It's too risky. 'Dancing on Ice' is all he has and that show is hanging on to dear life. The only time it resembled something fresh and new was when Stephen Mulhern stepped in but Pip didn't like it.
Yea she wasnā€™t happy but still done nothing. Still sits there smiling.

Has Schofield been on any of his socials recently? I'm too old for Tok Tik :unsure:
He came off Twitter ages ago. I think he only does Instagram these days, because he can control the comments he gets. But he hasn't posted anything since last week.

He was quite obsessed with Snapchat a few years ago but he stopped after that story came out he was messaging that Tiktok teenager šŸ‘€

I really do think he will waltz back in a couple of weeks but I think this trial ( dependant on outcome obviously ) is a real turning point for him and he knows it.
Heā€™s on borrowed time on TM.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.