Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was disgusting to watch. Gutter journalism. And Ruth had to apologise the next day on his behalf!

Don't care if he is on next week or next month, this is the beginning of the end. Once Holly calls it quits, he has no choice but to join her. She was not happy at how ITV handled queue gate.

No one will bother to snap his services up or make him the face of a new show. It's too risky. 'Dancing on Ice' is all he has and that show is hanging on to dear life. The only time it resembled something fresh and new was when Stephen Mulhern stepped in but Pip didn't like it.
I remember reading here about how he basically ambushed Cameron. Really, how dare he when he knows that his own name most likely belongs on a paedophile list!

Holly did the apology as a voiceover - in her little breathy, hoarse voice about queue gate. Ugh.
I think neither of them thought they had actually done anything wrong, and the high and mighty Phil was certainly not going to apologise to the great unwashed. 😡

ITV handled all of that so so badly.
They are a sickening pair. I'm not sure there is anything likeable about either of them.

100% agree re Stephen Mulhern presenting with her on DOI.
It was suddenly light, enjoyable entertainment which is what it's meant to be.

I hope this is the beginning of the end for him. And I hope that those boys/ young men abused by him and his brother are able to find the help and support that they deserve.

Reactions: 25
Absolutely agree 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
yep me too which is ahideous feeling
he did keep quiet. by the timing at least by a few months. and in his statemtn to the police he said "dont do it again" and thats it.thats it!
this is a kid.youve just been told about the "special time" and more and thats it.

also he is only helping the police now becasue he has no choice. he wants people to focus on the phillip is talking against his borther in court.,

but he didnt tell them. the boy got counciling. the boys coucilour then told. and at this point phillip would have either got involved becasue he thought, oh tit if they find out i know im in deep tit. or they came to him after his brother told the police he had told phillip.
so could this be a deal he has made.for not going down for commiting or perverting the course of justice if he agrees to talk for the prosecution like he has?
---
if this was anyone else thi would be top of the news section on the show. we would be hearing all about it.
can you imagine in this was meghan markles family. or anyone,anyone else! they would be discussing this.
how can they not.
its so sickening.
like it or not this is news.like it or not tnhid doesnt make him look good. and by covering for him it makes them look sick too
---
oh and no way would this not have been a discussion on gmtv yesterday either!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think PS could murder someone and still be able to present TM. There will be a documentary in years to come about the seedy life behind the scenes of this morning and how corrupt it all is.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
See I don't think anything will change. He'll be back in a few week, smug as ever, as if nothing has happened. It won't be discussed on TM. He's bleeping Teflon
I reckon that's the intention! IMO you can tell that his letter to the Police has all been concocted the use of subtle distancing from his Sibling if your `sibling called you feeling suicidal would you get him/her to drive to you, and Philth was doing the washing up, aye right no dishwasher Philth, IMO this meeting with his Sibling was purely a Damage Limitation Exercise!

Reactions: 12
Looking back at that David Cameron interview, he says he found the names on the internet in 3 minutes, in reality they're probably all in his phone book the PHILTHY bastard.

Reactions: 24
I can’t stand the man but do we know there’s a super injunction? There’s only 12 in existence apparently and do we really think he’s got one of them? I don’t believe you can get one to hide that you’ve been breaking the law by having sec with a minor. Also they only cover UK media so don’t stop newspapers overseas breaking the news (which is why perople don’t go for them now) and they don’t cost £30K a week. I don’t know where that idea came from.

He’s a head and I can’t wait to see him sacked but I don’t think he’s got a super injunction in place and by their very nature anyone saying they’ve seen it is in contempt of court. Which in itself is shite.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He came off Twitter ages ago. I think he only does Instagram these days, because he can control the comments he gets. But he hasn't posted anything since last week.

He was quite obsessed with Snapchat a few years ago but he stopped after that story came out he was messaging that Tiktok teenager 👀
Funny how he only ever messaged young guys in their teens isn’t it? No older men or women. I wonder why?🙄 Always in the early hours of the morning when he’d had a few drinks as well… I don’t think Oli did anything wrong by revealing those messages, there isn’t actually anything incriminating in them. Schofield was ‘saddened‘ because he knows full well how it looks

Reactions: 19
I can’t stand the man but do we know there’s a super injunction? There’s only 12 in existence apparently and do we really think he’s got one of them? I don’t believe you can get one to hide that you’ve been breaking the law by having sec with a minor. Also they only cover UK media so don’t stop newspapers overseas breaking the news (which is why perople don’t go for them now) and they don’t cost £30K a week. I don’t know where that idea came from.

He’s a head and I can’t wait to see him sacked but I don’t think he’s got a super injunction in place and by their very nature anyone saying they’ve seen it is in contempt of court. Which in itself is shite.
I don't think the injunction itself costs that much, that's the money he pays to Phil Hall Crisis Management to keep it all covered?

Reactions: 5
Don’t know how these things work but there really should be an investigation into Schofield. Somebody who has worked on TM really needs to blow the whistle. Scandalous in this country scumbags are rewarded & living a charmed life. Boils my piss 😡😡

I like Fern Brady. She was great on Taskmaster and British As Folk. She recently released a book which I plan to buy once I have finished the one I am currently reading.

Reactions: 8
I like Fern Brady. She was great on Taskmaster and British As Folk. She recently released a book which I plan to buy once I have finished the one I am currently reading.
I’m reading her book at the mo- she is mega 🙌🏻

I’ve been a tattle user for years, but new to this thread (thank you Fern)

…looks like I’ve got some catching up to do! But I can say with certainty that I’ve disliked Phil for a long time and even more so since he came out, I remember my husband telling me about the situation with the young runner working on This Morning and then the weird vibe I got from him suddenly started to make sense!

Reactions: 18
It’s a brilliant book, I really recommend it! I only popped over here on Fern’s recommendation, had no idea all this was going on with Phil, definitely something the wider public is in the dark about at the moment!

• Heart
Also a newbie thanks to Fern, but there’s been rumbling about Schofe on a few other threads so glad to have found this one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.