Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it was a post that might’ve been deleted. So weird how the lady just says about saville

It was me that posted about PS and creepy Saville. I deleted my post because when I tried to watch it back a message popped up on screen saying the link didn't work. I didn't think there was any point in posting so I deleted it. 🙆‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It was me that posted about PS and creepy Saville. I deleted my post because when I tried to watch it back a message popped up on screen saying the link didn't work. I didn't think there was any point in posting so I deleted it. 🙆‍♀️
Ah ok 🤣. I thought I was going mad, between reading tattle and Reddit. So random that she came out with that, he obvs 💩 his pants too.

Reactions: 4
What makes me so sad is the idea he could do it again and again to more impressionable young boys. Seems it it just male prostitutes that we know about ATM 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
ITV/TM - never trusted them since they had Max Clifford (of all people 🙄) on discussing with John Leslie who the unamed man was Ulrika was on about!!! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Ha Ha :) That's very kind of you, especially as I've had many negative comments. Chose it when drunk, can't change it .. live and let live eh?

Happy weekend :) :) :)
---

Jury out on Monday apparently. can't take them long to decide surely :rolleyes:
I love it, and think it's incredibly funny, and shows that you dont take yourself too seriously or you'd have made a new account to have a different name. I'd love to change my name but wasn't planning on being here for so long when I made the account otherwise I'd have gone for something a bit more edgy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell us the full SP @London Hung Guy
We need you !
Ha ha :) I worry about saying too much with all those super injunctions. Lets just say PS well known in many London gay circles for many years. Likes 'em young - but I've only known about twinks, not underage before. I'm sure more lads he has fucked will appear when the floodgates open ...... unless he gets them to sign a NDA first? Someone I knew went with a One Direction guy and she had to do that 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ can you imagine, fancy sex? .. sign this first 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
if richard m or the daily mail isnt sat there discussing this on monday morning on gmtv then this is a fuckin fix!
this is a story.
this is news
can we just hold on a moment and think of all the stuff they discuss regarding ANYTHING to do with meghan m. or the beckhams.or any of the government blinks and we have to talk about it.

Reactions: 17
I wonder how they felt being dragged into the 'coming out on live tv'. I will post the photo again of that day from the most liked posts. Hand on Ruth's knee, Schofield holding Eamonn's hand. They must have been fit to puke at all the drama.
The hand on Ruth's bare knee is so slimy. I can't imagine any man randomly doing that to me and me not slapping their hand away!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder how they felt being dragged into the 'coming out on live tv'. I will post the photo again of that day from the most liked posts. Hand on Ruth's knee, Schofield holding Eamonn's hand. They must have been fit to puke at all the drama.

As for Rylan, he is firmly in the Eamonn and Ruth camp. I think he said something about the way people are treated, maybe it was fairly general though - like be careful how you treat people on the way up or something.
It's always commented about Rylan too, how respectful and nice he is to everyone he works with no matter what their role is.

View attachment 2072040
Coming out for me was the most traumatic experience of my life. Took me years to recover, but now a very happy married gay man who doesn't actually give a duck. But still has memories of the coming out process ....

I can't imagine turning it into a circus on TV unless I had to deflect from other news ...... like your 14 year old lover has been discovered 🤮😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The comments on this article defending him.
What’s that about his ‘current’ boyfriend he has known since he was 12?! Who is she talking about? MM surely not as that’s long since ended. Is this Ben????

Reactions: 1
Dear God Im praying he gets found guilty tomorrow. I've got this sick feeling that he'll wriggle off the hook somehow

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The hand on Ruth's bare knee is so slimy. I can't imagine any man randomly doing that to me and me not slapping their hand away!!
[shudder]

I wasn't watching because I never watched but I presume this big announcement took over the programme!
Why on earth was he indulged like that!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.