Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly and Phil are best best besties…..whatever he has or is getting up to she will know! How could she not? They are so close remember.

Reactions: 19
Just read the comments in our local rag. Hopefully you can all read them too.

The above article only has two comments but if you look at the Clacton and Frinton Gazette version there's quite a few eye openers. The link to my local rag wouldn't work. Probably because they pinched it from the Oxford Mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Failure to report child sex abuse crimes to be made illegal. This should’ve been implemented yonks ago. It can’t be a coincidence that this new law has just been imposed around the same time of Schofe’s brother’s trial. So we now have proof that Phil is a criminal.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m reading her book at the mo- she is mega 🙌🏻

I’ve been a tattle user for years, but new to this thread (thank you Fern)

…looks like I’ve got some catching up to do! But I can say with certainty that I’ve disliked Phil for a long time and even more so since he came out, I remember my husband telling me about the situation with the young runner working on This Morning and then the weird vibe I got from him suddenly started to make sense!
Bit off topic here, but I hope Fern's post heralds the start of more media respect (or at least less loathing) for Tattle. We are not KF. We are fair and reasonable and in the main just want people to be accountable for their actions, and for good to win through. We are not "trolls on the dark side of the internet". We are kind, intelligent, empathetic and insightful people who discuss awful situations in a safe place. We are moderated. We are not rabid bullies trying to tear people down for no reason. Fern is in the media and has talked about us positively. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Failure to report child sex abuse crimes to be made illegal. This should’ve been implemented yonks ago. It can’t be a coincidence that this new law has just been imposed around the same time of Schofe’s brother’s trial. So we now have proof that Phil is a criminal.

I honestly can't comprehend how anyone with half an ounce of compassion and common sense within them wouldn't report a sex crime especially one that's been perpetrated against a minor. Jesus wept the mind boggles at some people in society.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes. I've redone it above. Hope that works.
I think the article may have been taken down, at least can't find it on their website. Didn't see the comments, but guessing they were saying some interesting stuff and the Crisis Management company are doing what they are paid to do. In the end they won't be able to stop it all coming out. Philth is gonna get caught.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just read the comments in our local rag. Hopefully you can all read them too.

The above article only has two comments but if you look at the Clacton and Frinton Gazette version there's quite a few eye openers. The link to my local rag wouldn't work. Probably because they pinched it from the Oxford Mail.
The article is not there I have had a look

Reactions: 3

Unfortunately this proposed law is only for people who work with children, so PS still wouldn’t have been legally obligated to inform the police.
---
He came in on his day off to make his "big" announcement.
He came in on his day off; it was completely unplanned; Eamonn and Ruth had their show hijacked - but it’s important to remember that no one forced him to come out and he chose this time to announce it on his own free will :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That's really weird because the link worked for me right now. Plus it's still in the Clacton and Frinton Gazette. Sorry folks. Hope u can see these. I'm not very good am I? 😜😜
That's great thank you! I couldn't even find the story on their website but it was only the comments I wanted to see!

Reactions: 7
I came on here when the coming out story happened. Since then I have continued to not watch This Morning, it’s in the same league as Loose Women ie total crap full of not very nice, hypocritical people.

To be honest I’m not a fan either of Ruth or Eamonn. Don’t they have enough money and they flogged that ruddy revitive and she flogs clothes on QVC so not for me.

The only person from This Morning I like is Denise Robertson and she’s sadly now passed on.
Just to be nit picking, but no one knows what outgoings they may have compared to income. Yes, I'm sure they're not living in a bog standard estate, but they may have cut their cloth to their measure at the time and need to maintain that.

They might be annoying as presenters etc, but theyre not grooming young boys

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.