Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. Watching the Paul OGrady story. After his successful ITV show where he preferred to have uk guests instead of USA guests, he left ITV and went to Ch4, as itv wanted him to have US people on

Reactions: 15
I can't imagine it's a one off. You don't suddenly just get attracted to young barely legal/underage boys
Exactly. And Philth has been in the industry a very long time, long preceding the Saville exposure. If it was widely known and accepted by all those in the know that Saville was doing what he did, we have no way of knowing what Philth would have been up to. He may even have thought he would get away with it too, and it was only after Op Yewtree that he became more careful. I'm thinking there's a ton of stuff yet to be exposed, MM is the tip of the iceberg. When was Saville outed maybe 20 years ago or less?

Reactions: 16
Exactly. And Philth has been in the industry a very long time, long preceding the Saville exposure. If it was widely known and accepted by all those in the know that Saville was doing what he did, we have no way of knowing what Philth would have been up to. He may even have thought he would get away with it too, and it was only after Op Yewtree that he became more careful. I'm thinking there's a ton of stuff yet to be exposed, MM is the tip of the iceberg. When was Saville outed maybe 20 years ago or less?
2012 I think was when it actually all started to come out in the press fully, but the police were trying to break it a long time before that.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone that used to read DS remember a thread they used to have about gay celebrities, or celebrities that people thought were gay? One of the first posts on whichever thread it was, was someone posting that Schofield had worked on a radio station when he was young, and that he'd been shagging one of the men that worked there, a manager, or producer, or something.

I remember reading this on there years ago, and it was years before he came out

Interesting. Watching the Paul OGrady story. After his successful ITV show where he preferred to have uk guests instead of USA guests, he left ITV and went to Ch4, as itv wanted him to have US people on
OT but I think this is where Graham Norton has went wrong. His show isn't half as good as it used to be because it's all Hollywood A-listers with zero personality now. Paul had his finger on the pulse.

Anyway, it's a shame ITV didn't back genuinely talented presenters half as much as they've supported Philth.

Reactions: 30
I totally agree with all the comments, and genuinely hope chickens come home to roost on Monday when the verdict is in, and philth gets his comeuppance.

Just a thought on MM, he was a boy. Idolised this man. Loved this man. Would do anything. Then thrown aside. He must feel not only betrayed but a sense of love and connection from his first relationship with a man. He did not know that this man was targeting him because he was a young boy, he thought, and maybe still thinks there was something deeper there.

What PS has done is grooming an innocent young boy, who probably is still very confused if not feeling guilty that he has implicated his 'lover'

Jesus wept, this poor guy should not have the burden of reporting this to the police, let alone the press, it is hard enough if this fucked up tit happens to you by some hunk round the corner who is older and cooler than you and you are so head over heels that you don't realise the situation you are getting into... Which is ILLEGAL.

WHY THE HELL ARE ITV not self reporting themselves for the most sick of crimes; Or his family, or someone that knows about this, jeez why is anyone not reporting this to the police!? Has this guy not been through enough to be groomed as a child, talked allover the internet, gossiped around small circles, and now we expect him to go to the press. Me included until I had these thoughts, and now I feel not good about that 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Itv can't suppress this any longer. It's everywhere bar the msm
I think the same. It’s just a waiting game now for it to come out. I don’t think he’ll come back to TM until the trial with his brother has finished and depending on the outcome, if his brother is found guilty, it’s an easy way out for him to say he’s taking a step back from public life to support his family.

You can tell that Eamonn and Ruth are hard working, decent people who have integrity. They don’t chase a celebrity life. I believe Ruth made a complaint about the MM stuff and Eamonn has never tried to pretend he likes PS and has said as such in many interviews.
I wonder how they felt being dragged into the 'coming out on live tv'. I will post the photo again of that day from the most liked posts. Hand on Ruth's knee, Schofield holding Eamonn's hand. They must have been fit to puke at all the drama.

As for Rylan, he is firmly in the Eamonn and Ruth camp. I think he said something about the way people are treated, maybe it was fairly general though - like be careful how you treat people on the way up or something.
It's always commented about Rylan too, how respectful and nice he is to everyone he works with no matter what their role is.

6FDE62A3-07B7-476E-A941-7D6364E41DC5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am imagining things or was there a post about PS on TM and someone mentioned Jimmy Saville

Reactions: 3
I wonder how they felt being dragged into the 'coming out on live tv'. I will post the photo again of that day from the most liked posts. Hand on Ruth's knee, Schofield holding Eamonn's hand. They must have been fit to puke at all the drama.

As for Rylan, he is firmly in the Eamonn and Ruth camp. I think he said something about the way people are treated, maybe it was fairly general though - like be careful how you treat people on the way up or something.
It's always commented about Rylan too, how respectful and nice he is to everyone he works with no matter what their role is.

View attachment 2072040
Bloody hell, if you didn't know this was his coming out story, you'd think he was dying from a terminal illness. Phillip the tosser! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t even know why Pip is even considered to be a decent presenter. Paul O’Grady was a brilliant interviewer. All his guests seemed very comfortable around him. They seemed like normal chats. I watched one of his interviews with Take That (my guilty pleasure/obsession) the other day and there’s a genuine rapport there. Pip just seems to spit questions at people.

Reactions: 24
I totally agree with all the comments, and genuinely hope chickens come home to roost on Monday when the verdict is in, and philth gets his comeuppance.

Just a thought on MM, he was a boy. Idolised this man. Loved this man. Would do anything. Then thrown aside. He must feel not only betrayed but a sense of love and connection from his first relationship with a man. He did not know that this man was targeting him because he was a young boy, he thought, and maybe still thinks there was something deeper there.

What PS has done is grooming an innocent young boy, who probably is still very confused if not feeling guilty that he has implicated his 'lover'

Jesus wept, this poor guy should not have the burden of reporting this to the police, let alone the press, it is hard enough if this fucked up tit happens to you by some hunk round the corner who is older and cooler than you and you are so head over heels that you don't realise the situation you are getting into... Which is ILLEGAL.

WHY THE HELL ARE ITV not self reporting themselves for the most sick of crimes; Or his family, or someone that knows about this, jeez why is anyone not reporting this to the police!? Has this guy not been through enough to be groomed as a child, talked allover the internet, gossiped around small circles, and now we expect him to go to the press. Me included until I had these thoughts, and now I feel not good about that 😭
BIB - I absolutely agree. I was thinking something along the same lines earlier today as I was reading the thread.
MM is still very young and as you say, who knows, maybe he thought this was something different to what it actually was.

It would be dreadful for him to have to take that battle on, relive what went on, and in the full glare of publicity. I have no idea what kind of support network he has, but it would not be something for him to take on lightly.

Eamonn is older and wiser, but again, has to look after his own health and consider if it's a battle he feels able to take on.
I 100% want to see Schofield toppled but ITV should be the ones to do it. Not any one individual, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.