Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, if this does all come out, it's going to bring down all of ITVs morning shows and people on them as they are all interlinked and pally. If it comes out it will also come out that it was widely known at ITV, so everyone by default becomes enablers and supporters of grooming and abuse. All the Loose Women, everyone on TM, plus Good Morning Britain.

Also how will his colleagues at ITV be able to cover the story in a professional capacity when everyone knows they knew.

It's a disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: 23
Thing is, if this does all come out, it's going to bring down all of ITVs morning shows and people on them as they are all interlinked and pally. If it comes out it will also come out that it was widely known at ITV, so everyone by default becomes enablers and supporters of grooming and abuse. All the Loose Women, everyone on TM, plus Good Morning Britain.

Also how will his colleagues at ITV be able to cover the story in a professional capacity when everyone knows they knew.

I don’t believe it will come out unless it becomes a full blown investigation a la Savile. To do that, it will require an investigative reporter to break it. ITV, as an independent broadcaster and not dependent on public funds, will NEVER authorise it. The BBC will simply look like sour grapes and won’t want to be involved as they have enough mud and links to PS of their own.

Sky, I’m looking at you. You can topple ITV and buy it cheap.

Reactions: 18
I don’t believe it will come out unless it becomes a full blown investigation a la Savile. To do that, it will require an investigative reporter to break it. ITV, as an independent broadcaster and not dependent on public funds, will NEVER authorise it. The BBC will simply look like sour grapes and won’t want to be involved as they have enough mud and links to PS of their own.

Sky, I’m looking at you. You can topple ITV and buy it cheap.
Or GB News particularly as Wootton and Eamonn both work there!

Reactions: 16
If the 30k per month payments were to stop for some reason, then I guess the super injunction would stop too? :unsure:

Reactions: 10
If the 30k per month payments were to stop for some reason, then I guess the super injunction would stop too? :unsure:
I'm not sure but think the money is paid to a crisis management company, I guess their job is to scour the net and publications for any mention of Philth and force people to take stuff down if its outlawed under the injunction. I guess if he stopped paying he would have to do all that himself? I dunno, I'm only guessing really.

Reactions: 12
Or GB News particularly as Wootton and Eamonn both work there!
I imagine Dan and Eamonn are itching to get the story out. But Philth has hot shot lawyers and his agent so they need to be careful. They still make sly digs though!

Reactions: 16
I imagine Dan and Eamonn are itching to get the story out. But Philth has hot shot lawyers and his agent so they need to be careful. They still make sly digs though!
& his own daughter is now his manager…conveniently

Reactions: 14
Sames!!!!! I saw last summer they had dinner with Amanda Holden (another enemy of Phil’s). I’m sure Philth’s ears must have been burning. I bet they ripped him to shreds!
I can just imagine Amanda cackling whilst swapping stories....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Could be the end of Loose Women .... please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Blows my mind John Leslie can be named as a rapist and has his life ruined and nothing I'd done against the people who did it. (Regardless of whether guilty or not)

Yet something with so much evidence and witnesses can't even be spoken about and is protected

Reactions: 29
I'm not sure but think the money is paid to a crisis management company, I guess their job is to scour the net and publications for any mention of Philth and force people to take stuff down if its outlawed under the injunction. I guess if he stopped paying he would have to do all that himself? I dunno, I'm only guessing really.
How does that work if it’s all over Twitter, on this site and Facebook about his nonce behaviour?

Reactions: 10
If there is an injunction, I believe its duration would be set by the judge. I don't think there are any ongoing costs involved in an injunction, but they do cost a lot of money to get in the first place.

I wonder if the injunction exists at all, if he had one I don't know how the Sun could have forced him out of the closet by threatening to publish their story about him.

Reactions: 9
IF the truth about Scoff does come out, I wonder if that will be the beginning of the end for the clique at ITV. If they’ve been shown to cover up for Phil would it then come out about Ant’s “prescription drug addiction” really being an addiction to the white powder? That Holly is rather fond of the white stuff too? Here’s hoping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I wonder if all we know about PS on here and social media is only the half of it

Reactions: 20
I can't imagine it's a one off. You don't suddenly just get attracted to young barely legal/underage boys

• Sick
Reactions: 26
How does that work if it’s all over Twitter, on this site and Facebook about his ponce behaviour?
I did wonder that. Maybe this just covers mainstream media if there is an injunction. I mean the dogs on the street seem to know. At first it was just veiled hinting re MM on Twitter but now people are just straight up saying it. He'd probably have to sue Twitter and other social media to stop it (and I'd say he's looked into it aleady and must have been told it would be pointless) as there are way too many individuals at this stage to sue.
---
I wonder if all we know about PS on here and social media is only the half of it
Nothing would surprise me about that piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Listen, if Eamon starts talking his life is going to be made unbearable. There'll be tons of support from the public but people in power will make his life a misery. Too many pedalos and N. onces at the top of organisations
Maybe Eamonn is more unwell than is being made public, and has decided that he has little to lose?
---

I wish it would happen, ITV needs a damn good clear out of all the dead wood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.