Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour has it Eamon is currently trying to find a loophole in Phil’s superinjunction that allows him to speak to the Irish media 🤫 There’s some chatter about it in Belfast. I guess Eamon wouldn’t go to such lengths unless he had something big to say.
I really hope this happens 🤞 Someone needs to speak up

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Rumour has it Eamon is currently trying to find a loophole in Phil’s superinjunction that allows him to speak to the Irish media 🤫 There’s some chatter about it in Belfast. I guess Eamon wouldn’t go to such lengths unless he had something big to say.
Please let this be true! He’d be doing us all massive service if it were. Someone needs to make a stand and once one speaks out they will all come out of the woodwork. It just takes one person to be brave enough to be the first and the whole farce comes crashing down.

Reactions: 35

Yes Eamon, come on!!!!

Love that man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I didn’t think they covered the Scottish media, wasn’t Ryan Giggs named in the Scottish Sun before that MP used parliamentary privilege to out him from his superinjunction in england

Reactions: 21
We should all try and get through to the next phone in, and if we get on the show just shout PHIL IS A PAEDOPHILE before they cut us off! Who's in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A hahaha just as I guessed, This Morning have turned off the comments under their post wishing Philth a happy birthday 😂

Reactions: 7
This better not be an April Fool

we need this to happen Eamon! DO IT.
---
We should all try and get through to the next phone in, and if we get on the show just shout PHIL IS A PAEDOPHILE before they cut us off! Who's in?
They MUST have it on a 5 second delay surely, ITV cannot be THAT stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They MUST have it on a 5 second delay surely, ITV cannot be THAT stupid!
Yeah they do that’s why they say on spin to win to listen to them and not watch where the wheel lands on tv as it is delayed

Reactions: 6
You dont need a loophole. They dont cover overseas media so he can spill his guts whenever he likes. I dont think it covers Scotland either (pretty sure they didnt when the likes of Ryan Giggs was trying to hide behind one back in the 90s).

Reactions: 13
You know, it was THREE years ago that Zippy announced he was gay. McGreevy needs some justice. I know it was three years because I had a dentist appointment just after it all happened and I was telling the dentist that all sorts were going to come out about him grooming a boy (This Morning was on the telly in the ceiling during my appointment). When I go back for my yearly check up now he asks why it haven’t happened yet 😆

I would love for Eamonn to speak up in the Irish press. You can tell that he, Ruth and their honorary son Rylan all dislike him. But, unlike him, they can be professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
BIB - I am convinced he has something on someone high up in ITV.
I don't think there's any other explanation for the power he seems to wield there. The fact that others were abruptly removed from their roles eg Eamonn and Ruth among others - is that all down to him - it sure looks like it is. Also ITV stood over the queue jumping, claiming it was something they asked them to do if memory serves me correctly 🙄

I never watched This Morning anyway but the odd time I caught a glimpse I thought he came across really badly. He sits in judgement on people as if he has any right to do that. Snapping out questions at them with his grim sour little mouth [shudder] and not allowing them to answer.

I have occasionally seen clips via Gogglebox also where he was making a jeer of guests or other people working on the programme. He said something disgusting one time to the guy who does or did a cooking slot along the lines of the soup looked like there was 💩 in it. Who even thinks like that, never mind saying it on daytime tv. 🤢

ITV should get rid ASAP but I won't hold my breath.
the thing is if you look at staff on a higher level they are relatively new compared to Philth and the motley crew, I get bad vibes about Frizzell him and Philth seem to be big buddies it could be a case of they are in it together, strange that Marek who used to post constantly on this thread just disappeared he constantly alluded to a certain secret organisation being involved and that Philth was part of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Go get the creep Eammon! After the way he and Ruth were treated by the POS he owes him nothing aside from a thrashing.

Reactions: 20
I think they are gathering more evidence, something more concrete before publishing anything, otherwise they can be sued. It really needs to be Matthew who speaks up but, unfortunately I think he’s too scared to.

Am I right in reading somewhere that Philth’s brother’s victim is still a teenager? If that’s right and he started abusing him in 2016 he must have been 12-13 at the time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.