Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think joel should get the job.in the comment on the instagram page there are many wanting phil gone.and most love joel. usually on the first run they can be learning on the job and find it diffiuclt. he seemed to handle it really well. and heaven forbid even perked holly up a bit.
and handled the smore serious stories too which often the "funny" ones cant
---
im so angry still no mention.
can you imagine gmtv the next day.susannah not mentioning this if it was anyone esle.
you dont need to gossip about this.
but this is actual news too. its not just gossip or something we might not need to discuss. this stuff is important.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see Joe Lycett have a little dig at Phil on his new show last night? He had a game/quiz for people who have suffered embarrassments. He was giving some examples and said "simply had to temporarily stop presenting This Morning for reasons we're very sensibly not going to go into now". Awkwardly Alison Hammond was one of the guests later on 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New to this thread! Hope it’s the end for this prick! Genuinely think he’s gonna be hiding away for 3 weeks then back on the sofa thinking everything is all ok!
I totally agree but it's up to us, the public to make sure it's not OK. Such as voicing opinions and sharing on social media, boycotting the shows he is on, or even flooding itv with complaints. I don't watch anything on itv but feel so strongly that this creep shouldn't be on our TV screens. His comeuppance is long overdue.

Reactions: 24
I just have to say...if there was a vote for the best ever tattle username, you'd get my vote. 🤣🤣
Ha Ha :) That's very kind of you, especially as I've had many negative comments. Chose it when drunk, can't change it .. live and let live eh?

Happy weekend :) :) :)
---
It’s only a week long case so it should conclude early next week well before Easter.
Jury out on Monday apparently. can't take them long to decide surely :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Like others, it was Schofield coming out that led me to Tattle and I used to contribute more to these threads but now dip in and out.

I’m a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads so have years of experience waiting for someone to be cancelled…however, Schofield is a completely different scale from her. I don’t think there will be an explosive fallout either and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s back after the Easter holidays as if nothing happened, with a smug arrogant “I haven’t committed any crime so why should I be sacked?” But it’s the latest in a long line of things that other people would have been “moved on” for. ITV’s live daytime schedule needs an overhaul and this could be what they use to implement it.

There is a part of me thinks he has dirt on someone else because I can’t see any other reason for him to still be there! I haven’t seen any more than 5 mins of TM for a long time but he’s not exactly Mr Charisma, he doesn’t seem to have a huge fanbase and they could get someone in for half the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Brilliant article. Never used to like Dan Wooton but see him in a different light now.
That answers the question about why Dan Wootton is no longer on Lorraine that was asked further up thread. ITV is rotten to the core. It would also explain why Eamon hates Phil given that YMU tried to threaten The Sun with having no access to their other stars. Eamon must have felt they were all going to be treated like sacrificial lambs. It stinks and the sooner the real story all comes out the better

That article also eludes to the £30k a month payments I said was nonsense so I apologise to the person who mentioned that when I said there was no way.

Reactions: 11
Like others, it was Schofield coming out that led me to Tattle and I used to contribute more to these threads but now dip in and out.

I’m a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads so have years of experience waiting for someone to be cancelled…however, Schofield is a completely different scale from her. I don’t think there will be an explosive fallout either and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s back after the Easter holidays as if nothing happened, with a smug arrogant “I haven’t committed any crime so why should I be sacked?” But it’s the latest in a long line of things that other people would have been “moved on” for. ITV’s live daytime schedule needs an overhaul and this could be what they use to implement it.

There is a part of me thinks he has dirt on someone else because I can’t see any other reason for him to still be there! I haven’t seen any more than 5 mins of TM for a long time but he’s not exactly Mr Charisma, he doesn’t seem to have a huge fanbase and they could get someone in for half the price.
BIB - I am convinced he has something on someone high up in ITV.
I don't think there's any other explanation for the power he seems to wield there. The fact that others were abruptly removed from their roles eg Eamonn and Ruth among others - is that all down to him - it sure looks like it is. Also ITV stood over the queue jumping, claiming it was something they asked them to do if memory serves me correctly 🙄

I never watched This Morning anyway but the odd time I caught a glimpse I thought he came across really badly. He sits in judgement on people as if he has any right to do that. Snapping out questions at them with his grim sour little mouth [shudder] and not allowing them to answer.

I have occasionally seen clips via Gogglebox also where he was making a jeer of guests or other people working on the programme. He said something disgusting one time to the guy who does or did a cooking slot along the lines of the soup looked like there was 💩 in it. Who even thinks like that, never mind saying it on daytime tv. 🤢

ITV should get rid ASAP but I won't hold my breath.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Holly’s on the right of that cover photo. Can she been seen? I can’t tell if MM cut her off the end or it’s the screen shot

Reactions: 4
Rumour has it Eamon is currently trying to find a loophole in Phil’s superinjunction that allows him to speak to the Irish media 🤫 There’s some chatter about it in Belfast. I guess Eamon wouldn’t go to such lengths unless he had something big to say.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.