Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should all try and get through to the next phone in, and if we get on the show just shout PHIL IS A PAEDOPHILE before they cut us off! Who's in?
Just what I was thinking
It took me back to when someone asked Richard madeley about nicking the wine and got cut off
TV gold

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just what I was thinking
It took me back to when someone asked Richard madeley about nicking the wine and got cut off
TV gold
I remember when I was a nipper and someone rang up Five Star on Going Live (which Filth co-presented, as it goes) and said “why are you so bleeping crap?” Then the caller was partway through calling them motherfuckers when the call was abruptly ended 😆 I mentioned this on the Katie Price thread too as I thought of someone calling her out if there was a phone-in when she was on Jeremy Vine the other day. Phil must be on tenterhooks all the time. He knows what the majority of the public think of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t feel sorry for Gino, he’s a cock. That being said he’s still nowhere near as bad as Schofield.
I can't stand Gino either, that fake Italian accent he puts on. No way would it be that strong when he's lived here for nearly 30 years.

Reactions: 26
I remember when I was a nipper and someone rang up Five Star on Going Live (which Filth co-presented, as it goes) and said “why are you so bleeping crap?” Then the caller was partway through calling them motherfuckers when the call was abruptly ended 😆 I mentioned this on the Katie Price thread too as I thought of someone calling her out if there was a phone-in when she was on Jeremy Vine the other day. Phil must be on tenterhooks all the time. He knows what the majority of the public think of him.
I remember that too! Also remember it happened on another Saturday morning programme - can’t remember the group who were on but someone rang in and called them wankers! My friend who was watching it with her mum was mortified because her mum turned to her and said “what’s a wanker”!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't stand Gino either, that fake Italian accent he puts on. No way would it be that strong when he's lived here for nearly 30 years.
Omg I have wanted to say this for so long that surely by now the accent is put on, was worried I'd be accused of all sorts for saying it. Thank god someone else thinks it

Reactions: 17
Omg I have wanted to say this for so long that surely by now the accent is put on, was worried I'd be accused of all sorts for saying it. Thank god someone else thinks it
It definitely is. When you watched him in the jungle when he forgot the cameras, there was only a light accent, when he goes on TV he makes it all over exaggerated!

Reactions: 13
I don’t pay my tv licence anymore (only in the last 24 months) they can duck off! British Broadcasting Corporation is corrupt, ITV is the same. It absolutely has to be a jobs for the boys “quite literally” organisation. Unless multiple people, even just a handful, stand up & talk they are going to get away with employing & retaining a ponce & a ponce enabler.
We don't either. Not supporting corruption . The only tv he watches is Netflixwhich he pays for ( about 8 quid a month?) . I use the TV for amazon music at a Fiver a month and watch dvds

Reactions: 8
I remember that too! Also remember it happened on another Saturday morning programme - can’t remember the group who were on but someone rang in and called them wankers! My friend who was watching it with her mum was mortified because her mum turned to her and said “what’s a wanker”!!! 😂
Matt Bianco! Although yes, Five Star was clearly the better call in. "Thank you Eliott...".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why don’t prank calls get through to TV shows anymore? Loads used to get through to Matthew Wright‘s show on Channel 5. Bloody funny as well.

Reactions: 15
Why don’t prank calls get through to TV shows anymore? Loads used to get through to Matthew Wright‘s show on Channel 5. Bloody funny as well.
There are other ways, means and methods... remember the sex noises playing in the background on Match Of The Day done by an ex-member of Trollstation.
I think this was a massively missed opportunity, imagine the look on Gary Lineker's face if that had been a song about Wayne Lineker being a massive wrongun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t pay my tv licence anymore (only in the last 24 months) they can duck off! British Broadcasting Corporation is corrupt, ITV is the same. It absolutely has to be a jobs for the boys “quite literally” organisation. Unless multiple people, even just a handful, stand up & talk they are going to get away with employing & retaining a ponce & a ponce enabler.
I’ve never paid it and never will. Love getting the letters through knowing I’ve cost the BBC stamp money again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like Alison's true colours came out in the Ant & Dec undercover thing on Saturday Night Takeaway a few weeks ago. She was really rude towards the member of staff & was got in the car to leave the hotel because she didn't want to stay there. Certainly not the big bubbly friendly persona she plays when she's on live tv. I was even surprised they allowed it to go out - if that was the best edit I can only imagine she was even more vile !

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel like Alison's true colours came out in the Ant & Dec undercover thing on Saturday Night Takeaway a few weeks ago. She was really rude towards the member of staff & was got in the car to leave the hotel because she didn't want to stay there. Certainly not the big bubbly friendly persona she plays when she's on live tv. I was even surprised they allowed it to go out - if that was the best edit I can only imagine she was even more vile !
No talent, like 1/2 of them. They could all fall by the wayside, as far as I'm interested.....

Reactions: 10
Matt Bianco.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Gino and would love to agree with the accent thing but my daring dad lived in this country 60 years, and Until his dying day he sounded like he had arrived from italy the day before

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it was Matt Bianco :/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.