Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder....I am guessing court will break for Easter hols? Is that a thing? If it doesn't reach verdict by tomorrow then it would go on after easter...would philth stay off even longer from TM?
---
Today's details....
Phillip Schofield's brother breaks down in tears in court # via https://android.com
I think it said at the beginning it was only expected to last a week

Reactions: 3
To be honest it's a difficult one for me. I am not a fan of Phillip Schofield, but i don't dislike the guy. I am kind of on the fence about him. But it's also his family. If a sibling came to me worried and stressed about a criminal act they had committed, my natural instinct wouldn't be to grass them up, but i do know it would be wrong too.

It's a bit like mothers who protect their criminal child until they cannot anymore. When it's your flesh and blood and you care for them, you also want to protect them. It isn't right, but it's emotions taking over. I can sort of understand it from Phillips's POV.

Thankfully I've never been in that position, and if i was i cannot honestly say i wouldn't react like Phillip did. The issue is Phillip does have some sketchy rumours surrounding him too, which doesn't make things easier.
If it were one of my brothers, I wouldn't hesitate to turn them in, when I knew out there was a child being abused. Child abuse, removal of innocence, grooming and manipulating them, messing their heads up for life is disgusting and I couldn't live with myself if I turned a blind eye. I would tell my brother that I would go to the police myself if they didn't turn themselves in. If they made the right choice and went to the police, I would support them. If they didn't, I wouldn't have any more to do with them

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Reactions: 7
It’s his birthday tomorrow - I remember when he was 60 last year and the death stares he was giving if anyone mentioned it.
He’s such a dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 2
He obviously either has dirt on Martin Frizell or Frizell is like him and dodgy as duck. Maybe a combination of both.
I used to go to the same gym as Frizell so I have a scoop on him ... He has a micro penis 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It’s his birthday tomorrow - I remember when he was 60 last year and the death stares he was giving if anyone mentioned it.
He’s such a dick head.
Someone mentioned his age the other day on TM, can’t remember who, but the look on his face! Well if looks could kill, they’d be dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact to remember is he allegedly knew about this alleged abuse and kept quiet. I am not sure that ITV can or will protect him from this. They dropped Piers Morgan (who I think is an hole) like a hot potato but Philth seems to be getting special treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just can’t stand the smugness of this Zippy mouthed twit. He tried to make himself a hero by trying to hand over a list of “pedalos” to Prime Minister at the time David Cameron live on air. His brother is one and we all suspect Philth is one. He was probably grooming a child at the time he tried to do that. Sicko.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I really feel like the net is closing on schofe and think he feels it too. Hope he faces justice and doesn’t top himself before hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.