Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people feel bad for Schofields parents?

Anyone who raises two monsters is probably a nonce themself. The cycle continues.

I dunno, I just reserve my sympathy for the victims and parents of.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen a tt on my fyp of Victoria Derbyshire talking about phillith and his brother, admittedly I didn’t watch it all because I’ve heard it all there’s nothing new I don’t think, anyway my point is she’s turned the comments off, I checked randomly her other tts and they have the comments on, I don’t follow her so not sure why she would turn them off! Just thought it was strange! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know of someone who has 2 daughters. Both lesbians. Don't like her tbh but these things do just happen.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen a tt on my fyp of Victoria Derbyshire talking about phillith and his brother, admittedly I didn’t watch it all because I’ve heard it all there’s nothing new I don’t think, anyway my point is she’s turned the comments off, I checked randomly her other tts and they have the comments on, I don’t follow her so not sure why she would turn them off! Just thought it was strange! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I noticed that aswell. Probably paranoid the pervert would sue her.

Reactions: 4
Does Phillip and his team have control over the courts now? I mean it’s a bit suspicious that the trial takes place a week before his holiday which it will then give the general public time to move on for him to return to This Morning as smug as ever.

Does Phillip and his team have control over the courts now? I mean it’s a bit suspicious that the trial takes place a week before his holiday which it will then give the general public time to move on for him to return to This Morning as smug as ever.
Surprised he's not had to come and take the stand to he cross examined about his statement.

I think Holly will be finished when Philth is outed.
It’s what she deserves for protecting him for so long. It infuriates me when I see people trying to defend her when she’s no victim herself. She came from a normal background, so she knows right from wrong. Yet she still turned a blind eye to all the wrongdoings that were evidently happening on and off the TM set, just to boost her own career. If ITV had any remaining morality left, they would sack the entire lot.

I don’t want to see Philth on TV anymore. Enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s what she deserves for protecting him for so long. It infuriates me when I see people trying to defend her when she’s no victim herself. She came from a normal background, so she knows right from wrong. Yet she still turned a blind eye to all the wrongdoings that were evidently happening on and off the TM set, just to boost her own career. If ITV had any remaining morality left, they would sack the entire lot.

I don’t want to see Philth on TV anymore. Enough is enough.
I totally agree. Him and her should never be on TV screens again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honest question - does anyone think ITV will care about the trial? After Queuegate he was off for a few weeks then just returned .... same again this time?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Honest question - does anyone think ITV will care about the trial? After Queuegate he was off for a few weeks then just returned .... same again this time?
He’s obviously got too much tit on people….that’s got to be why he’s still there so yes, I firmly believe he’ll be back after Easter holidays.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Surprised he's not had to come and take the stand to he cross examined about his statement.
Exactly. Why has it been allowed that his statements are being read out without him being present? Git.

Reactions: 13
I've just realised it's his birthday on Saturday, 1st April... I wonder if he'll go out celebrating or stay hidden :unsure: Will they wish him a Happy Birthday on This Morning or ignore it :unsure:
Of course a fool was born on April fools day…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know of someone who has 2 daughters. Both lesbians. Don't like her tbh but these things do just happen.
Tbf this isn't about them both being gay, it's about the tendancy to have a preference for young boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He obviously either has dirt on Martin Frizell or Frizell is like him and dodgy as duck. Maybe a combination of both.

Reactions: 19
To be honest it's a difficult one for me. I am not a fan of Phillip Schofield, but i don't dislike the guy. I am kind of on the fence about him. But it's also his family. If a sibling came to me worried and stressed about a criminal act they had committed, my natural instinct wouldn't be to grass them up, but i do know it would be wrong too.

It's a bit like mothers who protect their criminal child until they cannot anymore. When it's your flesh and blood and you care for them, you also want to protect them. It isn't right, but it's emotions taking over. I can sort of understand it from Phillips's POV.

Thankfully I've never been in that position, and if i was i cannot honestly say i wouldn't react like Phillip did. The issue is Phillip does have some sketchy rumours surrounding him too, which doesn't make things easier.

Reactions: 6
When is the verdict due roughly? I hope a guilty verdict will also prove to be the end for Philth.
I wonder....I am guessing court will break for Easter hols? Is that a thing? If it doesn't reach verdict by tomorrow then it would go on after easter...would philth stay off even longer from TM?
---
Today's details....
Phillip Schofield's brother breaks down in tears in court # via https://android.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is nothing to do with being gay which is fine and normal this is about deviant sexual behaviour. I have worked in forensic settings for quite a few years. Some people come from families where it's encouraged they all do it including to eachother, animals and sometimes the parents encourage it/ do it themselves. It sounds messed up but it is true I promise you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.