Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to be so awkward for Holly on Saturday! Does she post or not about his birthday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could never stand him. I can't claim to have suspected anything about him, but I always disliked him. Unsurprised when he came out, but I thought it was very sickening the way it was portrayed as him being some kind of hero 🤢

The only programme I watch that he presents is Dancing on Ice. Stephen Mulhern stood in for him on one programme last year and it was much better without Schofield.

Every time he speaks to the contestants, I just keep thinking what creepy thing is he going to say. He has an ego far beyond any talent he possesses. I imagine he is a nightmare to work with. All those who did work on This Morning and left it - I doubt any of them have a good word to say about him.

I imagine some of them plus the guests that he got away with treating like dirt are watching the beginning of his downfall (🤞) with some satisfaction.

Reactions: 26
Has this been discussed ...

View attachment 2066261
Wonder if the brother ever met Matthew McGreevy
Brother tweeted about Simon Schofield .... I got confused and thought this was the brother :) LOL

Apparently Scholfields statement states " "I didn't want to know any of the details but he made it sound like a one-off," ... so abuse a child once and it is ok. The man is history. He survived jumping the queue to get a view of our dead Queen but he won't survive this - I'm calling it, his career is over! And, he may be in court himself if allegations about MM are true. He was a young lad
---
I've just realised it's his birthday on Saturday, 1st April... I wonder if he'll go out celebrating or stay hidden :unsure: Will they wish him a Happy Birthday on This Morning or ignore it :unsure:
He will be legs in the air at his favourite gay sauna no doubt, but we won't see that on his Insta feed will we 😬 😬 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
I hope itv actually look at the comments praising the show without old Pip, and take in to consideration that it might be time to get him and has been holly off our screens

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope itv actually look at the comments praising the show without old Pip, and take in to consideration that it might be time to get him and has been holly off our screens
That’s not the reason why he should be made to go though by ITV it’s because his position in untenable now . I imagine ITV have known about this for a while and could have instigated his departure before the trial came to court this week. Or perhaps they didnt, it seems weird to me that he’s been on dancing on ice/ Tm as normal. Surely you would have negotiated a long period of time off well in advance.

Reactions: 11
New to this thread! Hope it’s the end for this prick! Genuinely think he’s gonna be hiding away for 3 weeks then back on the sofa thinking everything is all ok!

• Heart
That’s not the reason why he should be made to go though by ITV it’s because his position in untenable now . I imagine ITV have known about this for a while and could have instigated his departure before the trial came to court this week. Or perhaps they didnt, it seems weird to me that he’s been on dancing on ice/ Tm as normal. Surely you would have negotiated a long period of time off well in advance.
Perhaps he has stuff on ITV executives too. TM seems to harbor and hide other scandals by their staff. I can't imagine a churchgoing exec allowing it to carry on so it's anybody's guess how much is hidden. All those in the know are made to keep schtum. I have a relative in a minor position at the BBC and it was very common knowledge about Matthew at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Would Phillip have stayed quiet if it were his own daughter that his brother abused. I think not.

Reactions: 21
Perhaps he has stuff on ITV executives too. TM seems to harbor and hide other scandals by their staff. I can't imagine a churchgoing exec allowing it to carry on so it's anybody's guess how much is hidden. All those in the know are made to keep schtum. I have a relative in a minor position at the BBC and it was very common knowledge about Matthew at the time.
"and it was very common knowledge about Matthew at the time" ... really, that is awful! He was shagging a young runner and it was well known :mad::mad::mad: meanwhile parading around playing the family man, jesus wept

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Something dodgy about that family it's normally rare to get two wronguns in a family unless sexual abuse had been normalised 🤢. If they dig deeper into the Schofields it might go very far.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Something dodgy about that family it's normally rare to get two wronguns in a family unless sexual abuse had been normalised 🤢. If they dig deeper into the Schofields it might go very far.
Both brothers bat for the opposite team. That does seem rarer too. I didn't even know Phillip's brother was a homosexual until now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.