Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even really understand why he is off work. Anything that he said has been read out in court, so it’s not like he has to attend to give any evidence in person. Unless he’s comforting his like-minded brother? This won’t go away, so time off doesn’t really matter, it will still be hanging over him.

Reactions: 12
Just to say that my heart goes out to the Schofield's parents because of the shame of all of this (that's if still alive).
And also, I'm just wondering how Holly Willoughby is going to handle this situation. I mean, she and Phil almost brag about their close friendship. Will she want to protect her own squeaky-clean image by distancing herself from him - which could be difficult.?...

Reactions: 16
The attention the story is attracting is almost extraordinary (relatively speaking). It is nearly like the media is - despite creepy P's hideous injunctions - attempting to push through with some truth/exposure. Perhaps I'm affording outlets with too much credit - know nothing about journalism

End of the day, the voices of the kids affected should be heard and these horrors side-lined

1680132839391.png

Reactions: 14
If any ITV staff read here.. just be known that the general educated population despise Phith , slimey weirdo has slapped a NDA on a young man he groomed as a child, and as we know now was aware of his brothers predilections. Shame on you all

Reactions: 47
The attention the story is attracting is almost extraordinary (relatively speaking). It is nearly like the media is - despite creepy P's hideous injunctions - attempting to push through with some truth/exposure. Perhaps I'm affording outlets with too much credit - know nothing about journalism

End of the day, the voices of the kids affected should be heard and these horrors side-lined

View attachment 2065294
BIB - agreed. I keep thinking of the courage it must take for them to speak up, and how much they could be intimidated by the likes of the Schofield brothers. 😔

Reactions: 16
I don't watch This Morning but I hope viewers switch off bigtime if he is allowed to saunter back in as though nothing happened.

Just imagine him snapping and snarling at someone on the programme if they were the ones who had done even half of what he has done, including enabling his brother's behaviour. 😡
its like a story they would have on there isnt it though? someone comes on talks about being abused by an older man.and holly and phil would recoil in shock if the person then said."his borther new,he told him well before i went to the police but he did nothing"

Reactions: 23
I just cannot believe he has hung on to his job after McGreevy, Queuegate and now this. Is he made of bleeping Teflon?!!! I’m disgusted.

Reactions: 45
Remember when he had David Cameron on and was very uppity and angry, didn’t he thrust a list of pedalos or something to him and nearly get the sack, or am I remembering that wrong?

Reactions: 28
Remember when he had David Cameron on and was very uppity and angry, didn’t he thrust a list of pedalos or something to him and nearly get the sack, or am I remembering that wrong?
No, you're not wrong, he did indeed do this

That pic of Holly and MM is so sad. I really hope he is OK.

And in regards to PS and his brother...there is no smoke without fire. Hope he's off TV permanently. Wonder what that would mean not just for This Morning but Dancing on Ice.

Please can I ask about super injunctions. Can anyone take one out to stop the press talking about anything? And what happens of the press ignore the injunction and still print anyway? I assume they'll be fined, but most of these media outlets make enough money to pay a fine anyway so could easily do it? And does the super injunction apply to members of the public on social media?

Reactions: 15
I foresee a TM clear out over the summer break. Phil gone due to child abuse, Alison gone due to the unknown rumours she was been blackmailed about (must be so so bad!!) and Holly throwing in the card as she is stinking rich and just wants to drink cocktails and lunch now she is in her 40s.

But to be replaced by whom? Maybe brand new presenters, how wonderful eh?

But what the duck should I care, I work 😂😂 Just had seeing Phil on any TV given he harboured a child sex offended make me 🤮🤮😵

Reactions: 25
Just to say that my heart goes out to the Schofield's parents because of the shame of all of this (that's if still alive).
And also, I'm just wondering how Holly Willoughby is going to handle this situation. I mean, she and Phil almost brag about their close friendship. Will she want to protect her own squeaky-clean image by distancing herself from him - which could be difficult.?...
it looks like there has been distancing going on in the background for some time, even more so since queue gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.