Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Ben has just started following Ryan Mira šŸ‘€ Could he be working with him?
Who's he?
---
I know what's going to happen. Yet again itv will be hoping we all forget about it over Easter and he and Squeak will be back to their sick giggling selves on our screens šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 17
How can they keep him on This Morning knowing he knew what his brother was up to and didnā€™t immediately put a stop to it. How many guests do they have on talking about abuse, that rightly would call him out on it ? How many times in interviews with politicians or whatever has he tried to use the ā€œ you must have known what was going onā€ line of interview.
Surely his influence at itv isnā€™t so strong that they would keep on like nothings changed
Exactly. I never watch the programme because I can't stand him but I happened to see a clip one day ages ago. I can't remember who the politician was or what the story was - not sexual abuse anyway - but Schofield kept snapping at them with his grim little mouth 'apology?...apology?' every time they tried to finish what they were saying.

How dare that little creep sit in judgment of others, on live tv, just how dare he? šŸ˜”

I think the queue jumping gave the media and well known people whom he has eviscerated, as well as members of the public a chance to say what they thought of him. He and his sidekick Holly got such a shock over that backlash - and rightly so. They have been in such a bubble, especially him for far too long, that they thought they were far above the ordinary people. Ugh.

Surely this latest story as well as his own disgusting behaviour has to be the beginning of the end for the slimy little creep.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
The Mail have made a point of saying the two werenā€™t particularly close growing up. šŸ’øDamage limitation comes to mind.
I picked up on that as well. Yet there a lots of photos of them hugging and looking close, and it was Philth that Tim chose to disclose his alleged crimes to. Why would you do that if your not particularly close? I bet that PR crisis management company are going go into overdrive now. Not sure how they can spin this positively though?

Reactions: 24
Who's he?
---
I know what's going to happen. Yet again itv will be hoping we all forget about it over Easter and he and Squeak will be back to their sick giggling selves on our screens šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”
Yep I agree. 3 weeks and theyā€™ll be hoping itā€™s all blown over and forgotten about. Back to normal for Philth once again.

Reactions: 8
Philth is not liked by many - Eamonn and Ruth, Rylan, Amanda Holden, Fern Britton, Dan Wootton etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Philth is not liked by many - Eamonn and Ruth, Rylan, Amanda Holden, Fern Britton, Dan Wootton etc.
Yeah and you wonder why. What they all know. Eamon Holmes would expose him in a minute if he could I think.

Reactions: 36
A teary little chat with Holly about the stress Philth has been under during this "difficult family time" making old Pip the victim, asking for understanding. Stories from unnamed sources in the press that the lad involved was "troubled" (ie: he knew what he was doing, not an innocent) and media spin done.

Personally I think Phil should be dragged over hot coals for not reporting a child being abused. He may not have had a legal obligation to report abuse, but morally he should have. I was SA as a kid and some family knew and did nothing to protect me. I have as much hatred for them as the man that SA me. It never leaves you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I picked up on that as well. Yet there a lots of photos of them hugging and looking close, and it was Philth that Tim chose to disclose his alleged crimes to. Why would you do that if your not particularly close? I bet that PR crisis management company are going go into overdrive now. Not sure how they can spin this positively though?
He probably confided in his brother because he knows exactly what he gets up to. I am assuming he kept the secret of him being gay for so long to.

Reactions: 24
I would say Eamonn and Ruth wish this moment could be erased - I was reading through most liked posts last night and found this.

415061BF-A1FA-4366-9CD4-5030ABBC32AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Iā€™d love to know what Eammon and Ruth are discussing over the breakfast table this morning. I really feel for people who have to genuinely work their socks off to get anywhere and then PS and HW just glide through life.

Yesterdays TM was absolutely weird with Holly and Alison. Clearly something was up and now we know. In my opinion the whole lot of them at ITV seem to be cult like.

Reactions: 28
Iā€™d love a good gossip with Eamon and Ruth. I bet theyā€™ve got some stories they could share.

Reactions: 29
Iā€™d love a good gossip with Eamon and Ruth. I bet theyā€™ve got some stories they could share.
But none of them not just Eamon and Ruth have the balls to do it. Amanda Holden etc. is it just their own jobs theyā€™re worried about? Surely they would be seen as national heroes outing him. I just donā€™t get the hold he has over all these people.

Reactions: 11
But none of them not just Eamon and Ruth have the balls to do it. Amanda Holden etc. is it just their own jobs theyā€™re worried about? Surely they would be seen as national heroes outing him. I just donā€™t get the hold he has over all these people.
I think he's got injunctions, and probably hot shot lawyers on standby.

Truth will out eventually.

Reactions: 23
Can't believe how quickly the article has dropped low down the scrolling page in the daily mail online.

Reactions: 16
The Mail have made a point of saying the two werenā€™t particularly close growing up. šŸ’øDamage limitation comes to mind.
I've been digging on social media and found out Tim has a son in his late teens... it's disturbing to think this boy he abused might be a similar age to his son šŸ˜ž Also found a twitter account for Tim but he hasn't been active since 2017
Not close, he did an emotional segment on TM to praise the care his brother received, he also has posted many Christmasā€™s spent together in his family home. Heā€™s just trying to distance himself. Yet another lie and cover up
---
Not close, he did an emotional segment on TM to praise the care his brother received, he also has posted many Christmasā€™s spent together in his family home. Heā€™s just trying to distance himself. Yet another lie and cover up

Reactions: 18
I donā€™t care what my job was, if I honestly knew and had proof that all the speculation about PS was true Iā€™d have to share it! There are some things in life that are to important. Too many people are protected but money and power. Someone knows the truth, they need to have the courage to stand up and say it. Iā€™m sure the press are just waiting to let rip.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
to be fair it's only people like Eamonn, Ruth and Amanda who have ever dared speak ill of him. I believe they are hardworking, genuine people. I'm so glad Phil's time appears to be up , he is disgusting.

Reactions: 25
Funny how he came off twitter in 2021 when he used to be such an avid fan of it

Reactions: 17
As someone mentioned he is getting ripped apart on Twitter. EVERYONE knows about McGreevy. Are ITV really so dumb that they think they can keep brushing it under the carpet forever?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He probably confided in his brother because he knows exactly what he gets up to. I am assuming he kept the secret of him being gay for so long to.
It said the brother confided in Pipsqueak in 2019 about being gay (not that they were close or anything šŸ‘€). I wonder if he turned around and said yeah, me too.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.