Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Let's be honest here it all stinks like week old fish!!
If a member of my family came to me & admitted what this POS did I'd shop them myself without a second thought. Pip is not stupid & knew the fallout would rekindle the MM stuff so was saving himself again this was not kept quiet in anyway to help his brother or the victim. Odious Little toad needs to disappear forth with! And anyone sucking up to him. Let's be honest as far back as we can think 'showbusiness' has been a cesspit of the worst scum of humanity! With maybe a few rays of sunshine within!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Good point! I think they somehow thought it was funny & relatable….it’s not if I went to work pissed up I would be marched off the property. Wankers have got away with it for too long!

Does anyone truly believe that was real? That they both swanned into the studio straight from the after party pissed as farts? For one thing they need to be in the studio early anyway for make up, prepping etc. Nah, they will have gone home and then gotten changed back into their gladrags for the show. It was a stupid stunt, nothing more.

Reactions: 42

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
How can they keep him on This Morning knowing he knew what his brother was up to and didn’t immediately put a stop to it. How many guests do they have on talking about abuse, that rightly would call him out on it ? How many times in interviews with politicians or whatever has he tried to use the “ you must have known what was going on” line of interview.
Surely his influence at itv isn’t so strong that they would keep on like nothings changed

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Fiona18

Does anyone truly believe that was real? That they both swanned into the studio straight from the after party pissed as farts? For one thing they need to be in the studio early anyway for make up, prepping etc. Nah, they will have gone home and then gotten changed back into their gladrags for the show. It was a stupid stunt, nothing more.
I've said this for years. There's absolutely no way either of them went straight from a party to work. It was purely a stunt to get attention.
Holly and Phil are not close anymore. You can see it in their eyes, they are going through the motions. It drove me crazy when they'd laugh at silly innuendos. It was all put on. Doesn't happen anymore. No holidays together or nights out tagging each other in pictures. I'm a loyal viewer and could see Holly's relationship change with him in late 2019. She didn't look happy. Then he comes out and covid hits.
Mark my words he'll be her downfall and she knows it. The problem is she also knows she owes him her career. Everyone thinks she got where she is because of who she married. Bullshit. She was presenting on kids tv when Philllip asked to audition with her for DOI. She licked his arse and got the TM job because he wanted her. She's fawned over him for years but now needs to back away. Unfortunately for her it's too late. I can see Holly leaving TM before he does. If only to save her career.

Reactions: 40

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Philth is not liked by many - Eamonn and Ruth, Rylan, Amanda Holden, Fern Britton, Dan Wootton etc.

• Wow

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I loved Paul O’grady but for the love of dogs 🐶 why did you have to go this week? They will replace anything on Philth with this news RIP PG. you deserve you place in heaven surrounded by zillions of fur babies x🙏

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
PS and Holly should have been sacked years ago for turning up for work drunk after an awards show, still wearing the previous nights clothes.

Reactions: 39

LadyMuck

VIP Member
How ironic that PS banned all talk and comments of him and the runner MM, infact drove many former DS to Tattle, yet is now exposed as a) having a brother doing exactly the same and b) cannot do a thing to suppress this news.

• Heart

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Wonder if Steph is happy to continue living as a family unit now!!

sick ex husband interested in young boys.. now her brother in law also a peadalo that has confessed to her gay sick husband!
Maybe that trade off isn’t looking so easy now!!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Like others, it was Schofield coming out that led me to Tattle and I used to contribute more to these threads but now dip in and out.

I’m a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads so have years of experience waiting for someone to be cancelled…however, Schofield is a completely different scale from her. I don’t think there will be an explosive fallout either and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s back after the Easter holidays as if nothing happened, with a smug arrogant “I haven’t committed any crime so why should I be sacked?” But it’s the latest in a long line of things that other people would have been “moved on” for. ITV’s live daytime schedule needs an overhaul and this could be what they use to implement it.

There is a part of me thinks he has dirt on someone else because I can’t see any other reason for him to still be there! I haven’t seen any more than 5 mins of TM for a long time but he’s not exactly Mr Charisma, he doesn’t seem to have a huge fanbase and they could get someone in for half the price.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The whole transcript of what went down is so bizarre and unnatural. Phil’s brother rings him in a state of extreme agitation and Phil asks him to drive two hours to him (probably didn’t want him divulging anything untoward on the phone, with hacking and all that 🧐) and when he gets there, Phil starts waffling on about what he’s watching on tv? Would you not be like what’s going on? What’s the matter? Tim told Phil on the phone he felt suicidal and then when he gets there Phil is on about tv shows? What a strange pair. Then when Tim divulges to Phil what he’s been up to with a young boy all Phil has to say is don’t let it happen again?! I think I’ve had stronger words spoken to me from my partner when I’ve ordered one too many parcels from asos.

The whole thing stinks!! There must be a reason that Phil is being brought into this because it doesn’t make any sense? Maybe texts between the two were found discussing it and so he had to concoct this bs story to support it

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
We should all try and get through to the next phone in, and if we get on the show just shout PHIL IS A PAEDOPHILE before they cut us off! Who's in?

• Haha
  • Heart

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Super injunctions are fucking awful. The rich covering up their filth! Shouldn’t be allowed. Schofield has been fucking jail bait. Super injunction 🤫 Brother seems to be doing the same 🤫 bloody criminal isn’t it? Who is looking after the children eh? Rich slap a super injunction on whenever they fancy jail bait. Disgusting. And on National TV ever fucking day 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 38