Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this MM stuff on Twitter doesn't die down then I predict another interview. JGM will have to do something. He'll be tearful and apologetic and say that yes, he had a relationship with MM but it only became sexual when he turned 16/17/18. He now realises it was wrong blah blah blah.

Has he already done Piers Morgan's Life Stories? (or should I say Lie Stories in PS's case)

I think it's all over for him whatever. Hope he's managed his money well over the years!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’ll be on a fixed term contract, probably renewed every 6 months or a year... although if he’s been there 3 or 4 years he may be staff.... either way, his contract will have be terminated by now....!
The thing about terminating his contract before it's up (assuming it is fixed term) is that he looks like the type who would be straight to an employment tribunal with no hesitation. They could always try ditching him if they have tangible evidence/proof that he tried to sell a story about one of their stars to a tabloid.

It is very obvious from looking at all the online newspapers that PS's management and lawyers are actively stopping the papers from printing stories other than the 'he is so brave' ones they are supplying.

I wonder if in the next few weeks we will see some other former lover sell their story about him. If such a story contained enough juicy details, it could finish him off. Then, other tv presenters would get a chance of some work!!

If this MM stuff on Twitter doesn't die down then I predict another interview. He'll be tearful and apologetic and say that yes, he had a relationship with MM but it only became sexual when he turned 16/17/18.

Has he already done Piers Morgan's Life Stories? (or should I say Lie Stories in PS's case)
I don't think he has. Is there not supposed to be friction between PM and PS? I thought that PM let Barrymore off the hook regarding the Lubbock case. PM seems to have his tongue firmly stuck up the backside of anyone famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think he has. Is there not supposed to be friction between PM and PS? I thought that PM let Barrymore off the hook regarding the Lubbock case. PM seems to have his tongue firmly stuck up the backside of anyone famous.
PM has been gunning for him since the NTA's but he's a panto villain like that. He probably knew this was all about to break with his contacts. He's praised PS for coming out.

I wouldn't say he let Barrymore off the hook but there are only so many ways you can ask a question and still not get a straight answer. It was a very "poor me" interview (standard with MB) and MB did lose his temper a few times but Piers did attempt to press him as best he could in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
An injunction might be able to prevent UK tabloids reporting this but not American ones, right?

Reactions: 8
If all this MM story turns out to be true then PS is going to have a lot to answer to really. This could be the beginning on the end here

Beginning of the end for PS that is

Reactions: 8
An injunction might be able to prevent UK tabloids reporting this but not American ones, right?
Correct, or even up here in Scotland.

PM has been gunning for him since the NTA's but he's a panto villain like that. He probably knew this was all about to break with his contacts. He's praised PS for coming out.

I wouldn't say he let Barrymore off the hook but there are only so many ways you can ask a question and still not get a straight answer. It was a very "poor me" interview (standard with MB) and MB did lose his temper a few times but Piers did attempt to press him as best he could in my opinion.

I bet there are loads of people in the London showbusiness set who are pissing themselves over this. PS is so smug, arrogant and overpaid - I would find it hard to believe that they all think he is a great guy. I can't stand those 'We Buy Any Car' ads. The sellers would probably get a better price for the vehicle if they weren't paying him so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m not particularly a fan of him but Perez Hilton mentioned Phillip coming out on his live news show the other night, he wasn’t really over congratulating him. He had a lot of questions and thought it was wild that Phillip had been living a lie for almost 30 years and had produced children despite him saying he’s gay not bi.

I’m sure Perez would be very interested in what’s coming out now! He may well talk about it as he’s not put off by legal threats even when he gets them in America where he is based.

Justin Timberlakes PR recently tried to scare him off reporting about Justin cheating on his wife and he just outed them and laughed it off.

Reactions: 12
Oh dear
EQX_zUFXsAArxWL.jpeg

Look who is to the left in the photo at the 2 faced theatre company - aged 10

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Great find!! I have got a feeling that MM had PS in his sights from a very young age and intended getting a job at the ITV studios all along.
This just got a whole lot more disturbing. This means they met when MM was at least 10 years old, when he later followed/tweeted MM in 2015 they had actually already met in person 🤯

he’s an old middle aged grey man posing with a 10 year old who will in a few short years allegedly become his lover ...sickening.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh Mi Gawd. PS has given another interview to The Sun. In it, he is heavily hinting he wants others in his position to come out. With a friend like Phil, who needs enemies. Here's the link:

He says: “But I also hope it might make others feel they can do the same. I guarantee right now there are actors, sportsmen and other high-profile people experiencing the same thing."

Just because he was about to be outed by his toy boy, he's trying to drag down others. Does he not understand that if any of the people he has mentioned want to keep their private life private, that is their privilege.

As for other high profile people experiencing the same thing as him. No, they are not, Phil. They are not experiencing being a self entitled, narcissistic pain in the derriere who is on national tv too often.

This just got a whole lot more disturbing. This means they met when MM was at least 10 years old, when he later followed/tweeted MM in 2015 they had actually already met in person 🤯

he’s an old middle aged grey man posing with a 10 year old who will in a few short years allegedly become his lover ...sickening.
I am beginning to think the two of them deserve each other. Would still love to know what the big bust up was all about. Maybe MM wanted PS to leave his wife? Maybe MM wanted PS to push for a presenter's job for him.

Reactions: 5
Even if this boy developed a crush and stalked him as a minor and then a legal teenager the point is the grown adult, a fully grown middle aged one at that, would have and should have known better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
FFS He gets a hero's applause on DOI.......Next they will be telling us Friday 7th of Feb is a national holiday and that we will have to observe a minutes silence for phil coming out the closet
I mean...I wouldn’t say no to a day off work 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Mi Gawd. PS has given another interview to The Sun. In it, he is heavily hinting he wants others in his position to come out. With a friend like Phil, who needs enemies. Here's the link:

He says: “But I also hope it might make others feel they can do the same. I guarantee right now there are actors, sportsmen and other high-profile people experiencing the same thing."

Just because he was about to be outed by his toy boy, he's trying to drag down others. Does he not understand that if any of the people he has mentioned want to keep their private life private, that is their privilege.

As for other high profile people experiencing the same thing as him. No, they are not, Phil. They are not experiencing being a self entitled, narcissistic pain in the derriere who is on national tv too often.

I am beginning to think the two of them deserve each other. Would still love to know what the big bust up was all about. Maybe MM wanted PS to leave his wife? Maybe MM wanted PS to push for a presenter's job for him.
Yeah I’m pretty sure Pipsqueak is trying to rattle some cages with that interview, all while trying to be so altruistic and saintly.

I thought “from bankers to bakers” was an interesting phrase. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was a direct message to someone, because surely “all walks of life” would suffice.

Reactions: 9
This just got really bleeping gross 🤢
Although it doesn’t mean that he was grooming him or had any intent at that point. Just because he’s come out as gay, it doesn’t make him a child groomer. Obvs I may eat my words later down the line, but for now, he’s a gay man who had a relationship with a work colleague. Yes, his (very) junior, but still of consensual age nonetheless.

Cheryl Cole has done it (with the one direction fella) as had Caroline flack

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It will be interesting If he does go live’ on This Morning today. I watched DOI half expecting some of the audience to shout something - tho that is far more likely to happen on This Morning given the contact with the general public on the live phone ins and competitions....I believe he thinks he is untouchable! Not true my friend, the press are starting to touch on the rumours by the looks of it..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.