Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe but there are a lot of people commenting on the news story...all flagging up MM and the real story🤷‍♀️
I agree with you but the typical viewers of DOI isn’t spending time on twitter or news pages and reading those comments. Well I’d be surprised if they are.

Reactions: 12
My theory is Rylan was concerned and may have sat Matthew Mcgreevy down and pointed out what PS is doing is not right, if not Rylan someone must of had a word with MM. I think Ruth got involved and complained

Reactions: 39
The thing with crisis management is that you only give enough information to avert the crisis. It’s not about telling the whole story. They hoped people would latch on to the “but he’s been married for 27 years / poor Stephanie / what about his kids” themes. And not question “why now”.

the allegations of a rift were supposedly down to Phil cutting off Ruth during a link. Bullshit. She wouldn’t make a formal complaint about that. Eamonn did the same thing to her at the end of the interview on Friday

the timing all falls into place now with the Amanda Holden rift as well.

they clearly all knew about MM and whilst it was all just ticking along everyone turned a blind eye but as soon as MM got thrown under the bus the cracks started. Ruth seems very grounded and the sort of person who would absolutely stick up for the “little guy”. And would have befriended MM so to see him treated badly wouldnt have sat well with her

the crisis management team have massively under estimated the public feeling of “we smell bullshit” to Fridays orchestrated charade and that the real story would soon filter out

I just hope MM is being looked after as he’s in a very vulnerable place right now
Ruth's (& Eamonn's) son is just a bit younger. i'd say Ruth has been observing the whole thing through the eyes of a mother for some time and it probably hasn't 'sat well' with her, but while MM was ok she was prob ok- but once he was 'thrown under the bus' i'd say that didn't sit well with her at all. PS is a nasty piece of work imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I hope it sinks both pip and Holly. Fed up of both of their smug self loving faces on everything.

Pip could become known as the Jimmy saville of itv!
I don't think coming out as gay and possibly having cheated on your wife makes you a "saville". Prowling children hospitals for sick and vulnerable youngsters to sexually abuse makes you a saville.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
My theory is Rylan was concerned and may have sat Matthew Mcgreevy down and pointed out what PS is doing is not right, if not Rylan someone must of had a word with MM. I think Ruth got involved and complained
Oh to be a fly on the wall 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 15
This all reminds me of a blind article from a couple of months ago - do ITV film any PS shows in Salford?

Oooh. Now that does fit the rumours but no, I saw on the BBC News the other night that they film TM at the old BBC Television Centre, which I didn't know.

They lie about the view though! Seems to be standard TM practice!!!

Reactions: 8
I don't think coming out as gay and possibly having cheated on your wife makes you a "saville". Prowling children hospitals for sick and vulnerable youngsters to sexually abuse makes you a saville.
Pip following 15 year old boys that went on to get a job with very close personal contact with him makes him a saville. Nothing to do with gay and cheating.

This runner is desperate for fame, calling itself and infuencer and gaging to get Infront of the camera

Reactions: 17
That Matthew McGreevy boy looks a bit like Stephen Fry’s husband. Very young and skinny.
Funny how some men always go for boys who could pass as much, much younger

• Sick
Reactions: 26
His likes on twitter are very telling
Got to be more to it than some affair if this lad has risked his entire career threatening to out him as gay surely?

Pip following 15 year old boys that went on to get a job with very close personal contact with him makes him a saville. Nothing to do with gay and cheating.

This runner is desperate for fame, calling itself and infuencer and gaging to get Infront of the camera

Love that he keeps referring to himself as a presenter? What have you presented? Your a runner and apparently even that may have not been down to talent

Reactions: 24
Oh look at this, Spitting Image 2010!!!! Unbelievable, what a cover up PS life has been.

(Irregardless of what may or may not be about to come out about PS & MM) That video is hideous

"When were about shirts stay unlifted" ?

Subtle as a brick not-funny subtext: "LADS, CMERE! THESE GUYS ARE SHIRT LIFTERS!"

That kind of homophobic tit is exactly what drives someone to convince themselves they need to marry a woman to save face. Cant think why he didn't come out back then 🙄

Reactions: 27
Did anyone listen to Steve Allen this morning? He's always gushing over Philip Scofield and mixes with alot of the same people. It will be interesting what he doesn't say.
Yes I heard Steve Allen this morning say he’s known for 30 odd years that PS was gay!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Saville spent decades abusing sick, vulnerable and even dead youngsters - HUNDREDS of them. If you have evidence to suggest PS is even remotely anything like that then I suggest you take your concerns to the police.

Reactions: 20
I think it's going to be very interesting how this is played out now MM's name is out there and all over Twitter.

The press won't go for it immediately I don't think. If they tried to run a story like that now on PS, it won't go down well with all the sheep who think he's brave and LGBTQ+ groups will be up in arms that someone who has, for all intents and purposes, just courageously come out on live TV, has been effectively branded a sexual groomer thus reinforcing the outdated and untrue myth that all gay men are paedophiles.

No, I think they'll wait a while but they will tap dance around it. Also depends if he's signed an NDA and whose pockets are bigger - The Sun or JGM....?

I appreciate MM is over the age of consent but, in my opinion, if you meet your idol who is 30 years older and married, and he takes you out drinking, buys you things, takes you to his secret flat, gives you a job so you can be near him all the time then you have been groomed!
He’d have a lot of explaining to do especially as he categorically denied on that This Morning show that coming out wasn’t due to someone threatening to out him or anything like that 🤨

Reactions: 12
Oh goodness, the likes keep coming thick and fast. I hope he has support and advisors as I would hate this man to suffer with backlash from what he is potentially going to expose
I would be very surprised if that is him and not some oddball that has set up that account for attention

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.