Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, @ScrambledEggs said further up thread they wondered if PS was the celebrity that took out the super injunction a couple/few years back that the press ran articles alluding to. The article discussed it being about a threesome iirc...?
The one with the olive oil-filled paddling pool? Given the vast numbers of non-stories in the tabloids showing Elton John and David Furnish on very boring shopping expeditions at the time, I don't think that was PS.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The one with the olive oil-filled paddling pool? Given the vast numbers of non-stories in the tabloids showing Elton John and David Furnish on very boring shopping expeditions at the time, I don't think that was PS.
That was definitely David furnish. I heard he’s another who has got a London flat to take his conquests to.

it was all over the internet at the time that was him and elton got it stopped because of the damage it could cause his children i think

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just read the last thread. I wpuld hope rylan didn't suck off Pip to get ahead, but I don't doubt it happens at itv that people give head to get ahead

That was David Furnish, so many stories about David hanging out with personal trainers and renting a flat for them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So does it look like Ruth and Eamonn were disapproving of his treatment of MM (and possibly of his treatment of others and Steph?) which is why it is always so strained between them? PS knew this tit storm was coming hence his clumsily including Ruth, for the first time ever, at the TV Awards.
Eamonn's comment now about 'oh we thought you were leaving' makes so much sense now (as he notoriously has no filter). So the gay revelation was no surprise to him, and also maybe Eamonn thought he had to leave due to his dodgy past catching up.
Ugh the fact he seems to have been so manipulative towards a young man is the worst part. How could he not have known this would blow up? If you have a secret you are terrified of revealing don't piss off lots of people who will be just itching to spill the beans.
I wonder what Fern Briton knew and is thinking now.
Or...Eamonn made the joke simply to make light of their rumoured falling out, to show it wasn’t the massive deal the press and social media are making it out to be.
As another poster on the previous thread said, I too will give anyone the benefit of the doubt until there is proper evidence to the contrary, it worries me that people have him hung, drawn and quartered from a few screenshots and a stranger on the nets ‘I have heard from someone that works at ITV...’ post - and I would feel that about anyone, regardless of celeb-status, it’s dangerous that so many people are that easily influenced nowadays with no solid proof, imo.

Reactions: 25
What the duck is Holly thinking? Standing by your “dear friend” is not great when it has a good chance of sinking both your careers if it turns out said friend was been behaving in an exploitative and possibly predatory manner towards at least one teenager. There’s no way she couldn’t have known MM’s age and the power imbalance.

Reactions: 29
I'm I right in thinking in 2014 MM was 18yrs, but PS was friends with him in 2011, making MM 15 yrs old 😲

Really seems like a case of grooming to me 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The showreel is so telling “if I’m still getting away with it I’ll be a happy man” says Philip at the end when MM asks what they’ll be doing in three years

and saying he’s going to try and get Philip to say something he hasn’t before .... well he didn’t then but he’s done it now

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So there is no way on earth that all around him on TM and elsewhere did not know what he was doing, and IF he was having relations with MM when he was underage, so they have all kept their mouths shut, making them all as bad if not worse than PS.

Makes you wonder just how much power does/did PS have over them all, all keeping quiet to save their own skins/jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope it sinks both pip and Holly. Fed up of both of their smug self loving faces on everything.

Pip could become known as the Jimmy saville of itv!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Interesting when you Google MM and this comes up "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe."
So someone has asked Google to remove certain search results with his name in... Yet many still link to the affair story on the first page, so that's not been requested to be removed. There's more to it, but an injunction has obviously got in there first 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 35
This all reminds me of a blind article from a couple of months ago - do ITV film any PS shows in Salford?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh look at this, Spitting Image 2010!!!! Unbelievable, what a cover up PS life has been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Interesting when you Google MM and this comes up "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe."
So someone has asked Google to remove certain search results with his name in... Yet many still link to the affair story on the first page, so that's not been requested to be removed. There's more to it, but an injunction has obviously got in there first 🤷‍♀️
Not necessarily an injunction, anyone can request certain results are removed from google searches under the European right to be forgotten laws. Some influencers use the same process to have Tattle stricken from the results from a search of the influencer’s name 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He has a new twitter account thanking those who are helping him through the ‘dark times’ Opened today

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Of course he will.
Apart from people on here and a few on Twitter the genreal feeling is that the nation adore him and are sympathetic towards his struggle.
Maybe but there are a lot of people commenting on the news story...all flagging up MM and the real story🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.