Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum used to work at a well known theatre & she met PS a few times but never liked him. She always said he was rude & arrogant and felt the theatre staff were beneath him, strutted around the place like he was something special...... when in fact, it is commonly accepted that he was the shittest ‘Joseph’ there ever was.

I cannot stand ITV anyway but this whole charade has made me never want to watch the channel again- what are the execs thinking?? This is all going to go very sour very quicky..... this isn’t the 90’s, the British public are more switched on than they are giving credit. I think a huge part of them all being with the same management team is so that they cannot publicly talk tit about eachother & dish the dirt!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
You could tell he was being outed or forced to come out because of the interview in him saying it was the 'right time'. This is going to get a whole lot messier and I'm living for it.🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
So allegedly Phil meets young gay lads and invites them to “access all area tours” of the This Morning set where they even get to “meet and hang out with Holly” yay!

He then “takes them under his wing” and “helps them come to terms with their sexuality” and “allows them to be entirely comfortable with themselves” 🙄 all while he himself wasn’t eh?! Funny that...

They are then somehow magically found a job within ITV...

If this isn't textbook grooming behaviour (older teens and grown adults can be groomed too) and an abuse of power i don’t know what is.

What’s the odds that he found a new younger replacement for Matthew and that’s how all this drama started?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
So allegedly Phil meets young gay lads and invites them to “access all area tours” of the This Morning set where they even get to “meet and hang out with Holly” yay!

He then “takes them under his wing” and “helps them come to terms with their sexuality” and “allows them to be entirely comfortable with themselves” 🙄 all while he himself wasn’t eh?! Funny that...

If this isn't textbook grooming behaviour (older teens and grown adults can be groomed too) and an abuse of power i don’t know what is.

What’s the odds that he found a new younger replacement for Matthew and that’s how all this drama started?
This could turn out very nasty for PS.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if he's the high profile TV presenter with a super injunction preventing the media talking about it ....

• Wow
Reactions: 95

Yel

Did anyone listen to Steve Allen this morning? He's always gushing over Philip Scofield and mixes with alot of the same people. It will be interesting what he doesn't say.

Reactions: 19
Steve also mentioned that a name PS was linked with was all over the internet.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I’m trying to catch up but did someone mention Rylan is no longer on TM? Did he leave? Xx

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m trying to catch up but did someone mention Rylan is no longer on TM? Did he leave? Xx
Yes that was in the 1st thread I think - 'took a break' but has never been back (allegedly either PS hates him or vice versa but Rylan is also very close to Ruth )

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Rylan took a long break, he now comes back from time to time but only on Fridays with Eamonn & Ruth or in the holidays when PS isn’t about.

Reactions: 30
Losing the plot here 😂 to recap:-

- Philip Scofield has known Matthew McGreevy since at least 2014 when Philip Scofield was 52 and Matthew McGreevy 18 trying to get a big break
- Matthew McGreevy’s career seems to revolve around Philip Scofield shows
- PS openly gay to ITV staff
- SOMETHING happens
- Ruth puts in an official complaint against Philip Scofield
- Amanda Holden drops big hints
- Matthew McGreevy goes to work for Loose Women
-Piers Morgan drops big hints
- Philip Scofield does big TA-DA moment with a simpering sycophantic Holly
- Philip Scofield does interview with The Sun

Is that right or have I missed stuff? 🧐

Mod edit, changed acronyms to full names
Cheers for that.😆

I wonder if he's the high profile TV presenter with a super injunction preventing the media talking about it ....
🤔🤔😉

Reactions: 11

Helps them come to terms with their sexuality?
That’s laughable isn’t it since he was pretending to be a straight married man

• Haha
Reactions: 39

- Philip Scofield has known Matthew McGreevy since at least 2014 when Philip Scofield was 52 and Matthew McGreevy 18 trying to get a big break
- SOMETHING happens

I thought MM and PS first met in 2011 when MM was 15...?

The only thing you've missed imo is PS looking like Jesuf F*cking Christ in pic 3 of Sun interview. Arms outstretched all prostrate-esque to Eamon and Ruth as though he's up on the cross like some martyr, sacrificing himself through his oh so terrible affliction of homosexuality to save all of humanity. Pulease.

Also, @ScrambledEggs said further up thread they wondered if PS was the celebrity that took out the super injunction a couple/few years back that the press ran articles alluding to. The article discussed it being about a threesome iirc...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

- SOMETHING happens

Wasn't he much younger in 2011 when Pip added him on Twitter?

Reactions: 14
Well well well, all v interesting. I knew he wasnt "coming out" from the goodness of his heart. It was an over dramatised pity party. No one in this day and age cares who you're with or what your sexuality is 🙄 if all this is true hes a disgrace. Call it what you want but when it's an older person in a position of power having some influence over a younger less powerful person it's so absolutely wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The thing with crisis management is that you only give enough information to avert the crisis. It’s not about telling the whole story. They hoped people would latch on to the “but he’s been married for 27 years / poor Stephanie / what about his kids” themes. And not question “why now”.

the allegations of a rift were supposedly down to Phil cutting off Ruth during a link. Bullshit. She wouldn’t make a formal complaint about that. Eamonn did the same thing to her at the end of the interview on Friday

the timing all falls into place now with the Amanda Holden rift as well.

they clearly all knew about MM and whilst it was all just ticking along everyone turned a blind eye but as soon as MM got thrown under the bus the cracks started. Ruth seems very grounded and the sort of person who would absolutely stick up for the “little guy”. And would have befriended MM so to see him treated badly wouldnt have sat well with her

the crisis management team have massively under estimated the public feeling of “we smell bullshit” to Fridays orchestrated charade and that the real story would soon filter out

I just hope MM is being looked after as he’s in a very vulnerable place right now

Reactions: 62
Seeing the pics of Matthew McGreevy, I remember seeing a Snapchat video of him where PS and co. played some sort of trick on him? Can't remember what it was but wasn't that long ago?

Reactions: 3
The thing with crisis management is that you only give enough information to avert the crisis. It’s not about telling the whole story. They hoped people would latch on to the “but he’s been married for 27 years / poor Stephanie / what about his kids” themes. And not question “why now”.

the allegations of a rift were supposedly down to Phil cutting off Ruth during a link. Bullshit. She wouldn’t make a formal complaint about that. Eamonn did the same thing to her at the end of the interview on Friday

the timing all falls into place now with the Amanda Holden rift as well.

they clearly all knew about MM and whilst it was all just ticking along everyone turned a blind eye but as soon as MM got thrown under the bus the cracks started. Ruth seems very grounded and the sort of person who would absolutely stick up for the “little guy”. And would have befriended MM so to see him treated badly wouldnt have sat well with her

the crisis management team have massively under estimated the public feeling of “we smell bullshit” to Fridays orchestrated charade and that the real story would soon filter out

I just hope MM is being looked after as he’s in a very vulnerable place right now
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. I agree that they’ve completely underestimated the British public

Reactions: 24
His ‘only’ interview is for a the Sun in Sunday - the most vile Of publications. He knew he was gay when he married, but HE was happy. Disgusting human being - hope his career is dead in The water

• Angry
Reactions: 42
whole family picked up on it.” Phil declined to comment on whether he is in a relationship with a man, or has been in the past.

He added: “I understand that people will ask that question. It is one I’d ask myself.

“But Steph and I have agreed to keep our private life private. I hope people understand.”

1. Phil declining to comment if he is/has been in a relationship obviously means he had been. If he had struggled with his sexuality why no tell his wife and wait until that was all sorted before shagging the runner.

‘Keeping our private life private”
Exactly Phil so why do we need a big announcement, a newspaper interview, an interview with holly... keep it private.... except you couldn’t because you were about to be outed.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.