Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this thread, being a bit nosy but what did Eamonn and Ruth do to get sacked? I hadn’t even noticed they have gone!

I haven't followed him in ages, but find it odd how his whole 'scandal' with that young boy was seemingly forgotten about and swept under the rug? Why didn't he face any repercussions re: his job? or the public's view of him?
What happened? I can’t seem to find anything online about it 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m new to this thread, being a bit nosy but what did Eamonn and Ruth do to get sacked? I hadn’t even noticed they have gone!

Ruth and Eamonn got sacked for being white and do a search on here for Matthew Mcgreevy as there is thousands of posts about it :)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow!.. okay thank you!:)
In short Phil knew Matthew from when he was a pre teen and took him under his wing....Matthew got too heavy, Phil got shut, Matthew was going to sell his story, Phil paid him off and came out as gay to save face, Phil releases narcissitic book to get back some of his expenditure.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
In short Phil knew Matthew from when he was a pre teen and took him under his wing....Matthew got too heavy, Phil got shut, Matthew was going to sell his story, Phil paid him off and came out as gay to save face, Phil releases narcissitic book to get back some of his expenditure.

That is crazy!! I had no idea about any of this. You’d think the media/ news would of soaked this right up. What a vile human! Feel sorry for that poor lad

Reactions: 7
That is crazy!! I had no idea about any of this. You’d think the media/ news would of soaked this right up. What a vile human! Feel sorry for that poor lad
All media including internet was shut down to anything negative about PS. A load of us came here to Tattle from Digital Spy as threads were continually closed

Reactions: 11
Sitting here waiting for IAC to come on only to be subject to Schofield and his smug, patronising tosh about saving money at Christmas. A multi millionaire telling people how they can save money. Please duck off.

Why has ITVs highest rated show been shoved back to 9.15pm to accommodate this tit?

Reactions: 16
Sitting here waiting for IAC to come on only to be subject to Schofield and his smug, patronising tosh about saving money at Christmas. A multi millionaire telling people how they can save money. Please duck off.

Why has ITVs highest rated show been shoved back to 9.15pm to accommodate this tit?
I imagine it's probably because of the Bake Off overlapping. I agree though - just went onto the STV player to watch IAC and saw his face, immediately closed the tab.

Reactions: 4
I imagine it's probably because of the Bake Off overlapping. I agree though - just went onto the STV player to watch IAC and saw his face, immediately closed the tab.
I never thought about the bake off. Just wanted another excuse to slag off Schofield 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks even more skeletal against Alison today! He's getting thinner and Alison getting bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t usually comment on him but did anyone see him on TM today making fun of the viewer on the phone who was breathing loudly? How must that woman have felt with him taking the piss like that, she obviously couldn’t help it. And she wasn’t exactly joking about it herself so he was just laughing at her expense. Really nasty and crappy of him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I saw that, and he persisted with it too until someone acknowledged him!

Reactions: 8

Ruth and Eamon have not gone yet - they will stop doing Friday's after Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How much will it take before ITV finally send him packing?
I think once he eventually annoys Holly to the point of leaving, ITV might actually cop on. I have no love for Holly personally but I think when it comes down to it, they will choose her over him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.