Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd that she wasnt in his Spend it well...programme when she was in previous years and would have known about his preference then

Reactions: 6
Odd that she wasnt in his Spend it well...programme when she was in previous years and would have known about his preference then
Aye but the rest of us didnt know so she had to keep up appearances

Reactions: 7
I believe she knew she had a good life with him Hung round with lots of celebs, had a good family home. I definitely think he has been gay since the beginning as it wasn’t accepted way back when as such was it?
I always thought he was gay until I watched his Xmas programme and they said about his wife. 😂 that was a few years ago though.
I don't understand what it's like to be gay, but if I compare it to being married to a man I would find physically repulsive to sleep with, I don't see how it could have been a good family home? Wouldn't you start to resent the person you're trapped with, and stopping you from experiencing what feels right for you? Again comparing to my own experiences, when I was with a man who was a jerk, the only way I could cope with it was to not face up to reality by trying to fool myself he wasn't a jerk

Reactions: 8
I don't understand what it's like to be gay, but if I compare it to being married to a man I would find physically repulsive to sleep with, I don't see how it could have been a good family home? Wouldn't you start to resent the person you're trapped with, and stopping you from experiencing what feels right for you? Again comparing to my own experiences, when I was with a man who was a jerk, the only way I could cope with it was to not face up to reality by trying to fool myself he wasn't a jerk
maybe she just doubted herself? Maybe she just got on with it. She might have hoped he would change?
For the sake of their family they tried to make it work and I said a good family home for their children as well. You can see they both love their kids a lot.

Wonder if Ruth and Eamonn will address the being axed on this morning today. I would love Ruth to start the show, tell the audience, say actually yes Phil is a twit and then walk off and leave the show fcuked hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 23
maybe she just doubted herself? Maybe she just got on with it. She might have hoped he would change?
For the sake of their family they tried to make it work and I said a good family home for their children as well. You can see they both love their kids a lot.
I wonder how the children were conceived? How does a gay man have children with a woman, unless it is by artificial means, adoption or surrogacy?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how the children were conceived? How does a gay man have children with a woman, unless it is by artificial means, adoption or surrogacy?
If you’re drunk enough I suppose it wouldn’t be difficult to sleep with anyone at all. He obviously has a problem with alcohol and I do wonder if it stemmed from that.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure this has probably already been said, but it struck me today with the Alison hammond promotion and replacing Ruth and Eamonn. Phillip Schofield surrounds himself with people who are grateful to him for giving them a leg up/ break/ promotion and he doesn’t like to work with people who he hasn’t helped to put there, people who worked there way there without him. That to me speaks volumes about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure this has probably already been said, but it struck me today with the Alison hammond promotion and replacing Ruth and Eamonn. Phillip Schofield surrounds himself with people who are grateful to him for giving them a leg up/ break/ promotion and he doesn’t like to work with people who he hasn’t helped to put there, people who worked there way there without him. That to me speaks volumes about him.
And I suspect he requires 100% loyalty and devotion from Holly, as he ‘made her’, and in his mind she owes him.
I imagine Holly is under a lot of pressure to take Philips side regardless, she now knows how malicious he can turn if you fall out of line. If you add in the fact that he almost certainly knows the dirt on her, I imagine he is now in a position where has a great deal of power over her and her life.

Reactions: 16
And I suspect he requires 100% loyalty and devotion from Holly, as he ‘made her’, and in his mind she owes him.
I imagine Holly is under a lot of pressure to take Philips side regardless, she now knows how malicious he can turn if you fall out of line. If you add in the fact that he almost certainly knows the dirt on her, I imagine he is now in a position where has a great deal of power over her and her life.
Of course, there's a flip-side to that.
Holly knows the dirt on him.
Also,
She has an infuential husband,
a large fan base from all of her jobs - telly shows, clothes etc.
She's young,
good looking,
a Mum - she has a lot going for her.
A lot of things which appeal to TV execs and show creators.

Whereas, he is showing his age and a lot of people are wise to all the rumours about him and many believe them to be more than rumours and he has become less popular.

People who still watch This Morning have said they have noticed Holly seems to be distancing herself from Phillip.

So her absence could be signalling the beginning of the end of "Holly and Phil."

I think we may be entering a watch this space situation.

The New Year may herald more changes than the loss of Fridays with Eamonn and Ruth.

Reactions: 14
Of course, there's a flip-side to that.
Holly knows the dirt on him.
Also,
She has an infuential husband,
a large fan base from all of her jobs - telly shows, clothes etc.
She's young,
good looking,
a Mum - she has a lot going for her.
A lot of things which appeal to TV execs and show creators.

Whereas, he is showing his age and a lot of people are wise to all the rumours about him and many believe them to be more than rumours and he has become less popular.

People who still watch This Morning have said they have noticed Holly seems to be distancing herself from Phillip.

So her absence could be signalling the beginning of the end of "Holly and Phil."

I think we may be entering a watch this space situation.

The New Year may herald more changes than the loss of Fridays with Eamonn and Ruth.
we can only hope

I could be way off but I reckon Holly has left TM for good. On Tuesday when she was last on, the show was a shambles and she made a couple of mistakes (standard) but she seemed washed out - I reckon she was wasted.

Reactions: 5
I could be way off but I reckon Holly has left TM for good. On Tuesday when she was last on, the show was a shambles and she made a couple of mistakes (standard) but she seemed washed out - I reckon she was wasted.

It just seems strange that the Sun newspaper would do a front page with "where's Holly" on it if there wasn't something more to her "having a well-earned day off"

Reactions: 5
I don’t ‘do’ The Sun and won’t even click on their links, but it sounds like they are doing the DM thing of hinting when they can’t tell you what’s really going on.

I don’t ‘do’ The Sun and won’t even click on their links, but it sounds like they are doing the DM thing of hinting when they can’t tell you what’s really going on.
I don't do the Sun either (or any newspapers) - but news seeps through other outlets and into here.
They wouldnt do a front page asking "Where's Holly" if they didn't know there's more to it than just a day off.

I think she’s having a covid test or someone in her house hold is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.