Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea, looks ok to me. holly put it on her instagram , a big group probably all trying to squash into the pic
I put the arrow in but my skills stop there🤣🤣
What I meant to say, was that whoever originally posted this photo, did a cut and paste job.

Reactions: 1
If producers wanted more diversity why couldnt they have replaced H&W on one of their 4 days with Alison and left Eamonn and Ruth on Fridays.

So will Eamonn and Ruth only do the long summer holiday shows or will they be on at Christmas?

And have they been "axed" or have they had enough of TM and this is their way of easing themselves out?
Have either of them confirmed this was not their decision?

Me too.
I listen to his show a lot and Kevin O'Sullivan at the weekends. 10am til 1pm
They fill the "This Morning" timeslot nicely.
And I also listen to music stations which don't have a "DJ" waffling on.
Lots of choice out there and if you pick a non-uk station there are no, "Phillip Schofield here" commercials to irritate your ears.

Vote with your remote folks and boycott This Morning except when Eamonn and Ruth are presenting.
Thats the only way to get the message through.
I only ever watch on Friday with Eamonn and Ruth. Cant bear H&W so avoid it Mon to Thurs

Reactions: 7
If producers wanted more diversity why couldnt they have replaced H&W on one of their 4 days with Alison and left Eamonn and Ruth on Fridays.
That exactly what I said. Great minds think alike!

So more diversity cannot be the reason behind this decision.

We can guess what the real reason is.

Reactions: 8
That exactly what I said. Great minds think alike!

So more diversity cannot be the reason behind this decision.

We can guess what the real reason is.
But if the real reason was pip,why are Ruth and Eamon still doing the holiday slot?

Reactions: 1
But if the real reason was pip,why are Ruth and Eamon still doing the holiday slot?
It's probably a half hearted attempt by Itv to not bin them completely, or it is Itv being lazy, the holiday slot needs filling , they usually do it, and the public wouldn't tolerate Alison and Dermot 4 days a week for 6 weeks.

Reactions: 7
I actually find it really rude that This Morning hasn’t acknowledged anything on today’s show. To me it is disrespectful. I think it just proves that Phil is more guilty than he will let on about them going.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I actually find it really rude that This Morning hasn’t acknowledged anything on today’s show. To me it is disrespectful. I think it just proves that Phil is more guilty than he will let on about them going.
I was just going to ask this question- if it was mentioned on todays show. I dont watch when those 2 are on.

Has Eamonn or Ruth said anything on Twitter (I'm not on it so cant see)

Reactions: 5
I was just going to ask this question- if it was mentioned on todays show. I dont watch when those 2 are on.

Has Eamonn or Ruth said anything on Twitter (I'm not on it so cant see)
No mention to Alison either who was doing a segment on "I'm a celebrity".

Reactions: 6
Something is going on, that hasnt come to light yet.

When is Frizzell leaving? Is it this year?

Reactions: 4
I got a questionnaire pop up in my email box
It was a survey About this morning
How many people will st
I know Ruth has a clothing line on QVC.
No disrespect to her but she can’t be making much from that it’s rubbish not sure if designs them or is just a British face to the name
as most stuff is from the US
Only know as a friend is a QVC addict
and has purchased most of the clothing brands sold on there over the years and has returned most of them due to poor fabric ,sizing and design lol
Most of it is cheap polyester so she tells me

Reactions: 3
I loathe Dan Wootton but I thought it was interesting that he said Ruth and Eamonn are ‘loved behind the scenes’. I took that to mean that Philip is not.

Reactions: 18
It's awful. I've just heard that Eamonn and Ruth are leaving. I can understand the network decision; they can't let go of Phil because he's just come out and the outcry would be spectacular if people thought the network let him go because of his sexuality. Still it's horrific that him and Holly get to continue plaguing the nation with their b.s. whereas the more professional pair are being sidled off. :mad:

Reactions: 15
I got a questionnaire pop up in my email box
It was a survey About this morning
How many people will st

No disrespect to her but she can’t be making much from that it’s rubbish not sure if designs them or is just a British face to the name
as most stuff is from the US
Only know as a friend is a QVC addict
and has purchased most of the clothing brands sold on there over the years and has returned most of them due to poor fabric ,sizing and design lol
Most of it is cheap polyester so she tells me
Editing as my phone ran out before finishing the first bit about survey
Anyway
74%only watch This morning on Fridays lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I loathe Dan Wootton but I thought it was interesting that he said Ruth and Eamonn are ‘loved behind the scenes’. I took that to mean that Philip is not.
This backs up what everyone’s been saying.

Reactions: 10
It's awful. I've just heard that Eamonn and Ruth are leaving. I can understand the network decision; they can't let go of Phil because he's just come out and the outcry would be spectacular if people thought the network let him go because of his sexuality. Still it's horrific that him and Holly get to continue plaguing the nation with their b.s. whereas the more professional pair are being sidled off. :mad:
Eamonn should identify as a woman on Fridays and he'll be safe...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.