Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fuming!!! I bloody love Eamon and Ruth!! ☹
I haven’t watched This Morning properly, since I was on maternity leave four years ago.
Whenever I’ve caught a glimpse this past year, I just haven’t been interested (unless E&R have been on)
The Phil ‘coming out’ thing, felt sudden and rushed. I’m no means homophobic, but I couldn’t and can’t help feeling sorry for his wife and daughters. I just can’t take him genuinely anymore. Something’s been up at This Morning for a while... I wonder if E&R will get the chance publicly to have their say... 🤔

Reactions: 23
So will Eamonn and Ruth only do the long summer holiday shows or will they be on at Christmas?

And have they been "axed" or have they had enough of TM and this is their way of easing themselves out?
Have either of them confirmed this was not their decision?

I much prefer having Talk Radio with Mike Graham on in the background from 10am to 1pm.
Me too.
I listen to his show a lot and Kevin O'Sullivan at the weekends. 10am til 1pm
They fill the "This Morning" timeslot nicely.
And I also listen to music stations which don't have a "DJ" waffling on.
Lots of choice out there and if you pick a non-uk station there are no, "Phillip Schofield here" commercials to irritate your ears.

Vote with your remote folks and boycott This Morning except when Eamonn and Ruth are presenting.
Thats the only way to get the message through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Dermot isnt right for TM. He and Ali did 1 episode together and they were dire. No chemistry between them, dermot was rolling his eyes internally the whole time and just came across as dull . Alison is great as a segment presenter for a bit of fun but as the main presenter she doesnt have the experience and isnt up to the job in my opinion.

So will Eamonn and Ruth only do the long summer holiday shows or will they be on at Christmas?

And have they been "axed" or have they had enough of TM and this is their way of easing themselves out?

Me too.
Lots of choice out there and if you pick a non-uk station there are no, "Phillip Schofield here" commercials to irritate your ears.

Vote with your remote folks and boycott This Morning except when Eamonn and Ruth are presenting.
Dibt think they have had enough as they need the job. Eamonns not doing any other work at the minute. I think theyre both good journalists actually and are probably now too good and too experienced for he dumbing down this morning we seem to be getting more and more of. I wonder will andrew neil appear on it again

Reactions: 15
Dermot isnt right for TM. He and Ali did 1 episode together and they were dire. No chemistry between them, dermot was rolling his eyes internally the whole time and just came across as dull . Alison is great as a segment presenter for a bit of fun but as the main presenter she doesnt have the experience and isnt up to the job in my opinion.

Dibt think they have had enough as they need the job. Eamonns not doing any other work at the minute. I think theyre both good journalists actually and are probably now too good and too experienced for he dumbing down this morning we seem to be getting more and more of. I wonder will andrew neil appear on it again
I thought the same about AN.

Reactions: 5
So it wanst Eamonn and Ruth's choice, then.

If This Morning wanted diversity they could have given Alison and Dermot a different day, kept Eamonn and Ruth and reduced holly and Phillip to 3 a week.

So the reason for letting Eamonn and Ruth go has to be for a different reason.

And I would guess Phillip wanted them out.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
So it wanst Eamonn and Ruth's choice, then.

If This Morning wanted diversity they could have given Alison and Dermot a different day, kept Eamonn and Ruth and reduced holly and Phillip to 3 a week.

So the reason for letting Eamonn and Ruth go has to be for a different reason.

And I would guess Phillip wanted them out.
We can only hope Popbitch has the inside scoop or maybe Dan Wooton will reveal more.....

Reactions: 17

Me too.

Martin Frizell - Fiona Phillips husband is the one that has sacked them. It was said they will be doing 6 weeks in the Summer but they have always done this so no change there. The new presenting is going to start after the New Year don't know how Ruth and Eamon will keep quiet until then. Alison Hammond and Dermot o Dreadry are dreadful, when they did the first one I had to turn it off after 15 mins - it was terrible. It is Ruth that has the problem with Schofield https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10521004/ruth-langsford-phillip-schofield-feud/

She also had to do the apologising for him and This Morning over the Cameron debacle.

Reactions: 7
Martin Frizell - Fiona Phillips husband is the one that has sacked them. It was said they will be doing 6 weeks in the Summer but they have always done this so no change there. The new presenting is going to start after the New Year don't know how Ruth and Eamon will keep quiet until then. Alison Hammond and Dermot o Dreadry are dreadful, when they did the first one I had to turn it off after 15 mins - it was terrible. It is Ruth that has the problem with Schofield https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10521004/ruth-langsford-phillip-schofield-feud/

She also had to do the apologising for him and This Morning over the Cameron debacle.
Screenshot_20201115-161939~2-picsay.png

This Martin Frizell sat between his mates at the xmas party. I'm sure they didn't influence his decision to get rid of Ruth (who has has issues with pip) and her loyal hubby Eamonn- note no Eamonn or Ruth at the xmas party

Reactions: 10
If they are said to be furious (according to the press) then why are Ruth and Eamonn happy to continue doing the 6-week summer holiday cover? I really don't think they "need" the work! This is another of those MSM stories that tries to make a headline out of something that isn't really there.

Reactions: 1
If they are said to be furious (according to the press) then why are Ruth and Eamonn happy to continue doing the 6-week summer holiday cover? I really don't think they "need" the work! This is another of those MSM stories that tries to make a headline out of something that isn't really there.
I understand Eamonn has a huge tax bill to pay, so needs to keep working. You never know other people's personal finances/circumstances....

Reactions: 3
I understand Eamonn has a huge tax bill to pay, so needs to keep working. You never know other people's personal finances/circumstances....
He may have a large tax bill to pay but his wide ranging and profitable business interests together with Ruth's, suggests they are not exactly on the breadline. Companies House records reveal a lot of information.

Reactions: 4
He may have a large tax bill to pay but his wide ranging and profitable business interests together with Ruth's, suggests they are not exactly on the breadline. Companies House records reveal a lot of information.
I know Ruth has a clothing line on QVC.

Reactions: 4
So what! He and Ruth still didn't deserve to be treated like that when Itv turned a blind eye to pip and his antics with the runner.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why dow
View attachment 311470
This Martin Frizell sat between his mates at the xmas party. I'm sure they didn't influence his decision to get rid of Ruth (who has has issues with pip) and her loyal hubby Eamonn- note no Eamonn or Ruth at the xmas party
This composition looks like a fake to me. It looks like some of the people in the photo have been photoshopped into the image, and strategically placed next to each other.

Reactions: 2
Why dow

This composition looks like a fake to me. It looks like some of the people in the photo have been photoshopped into the image, and strategically placed next to each other.
I know what you mean.... The left side looks okay, but the right looks like a cut and paste job?!

Reactions: 1
Why dow

No idea, looks ok to me. holly put it on her instagram , a big group probably all trying to squash into the pic
I put the arrow in but my skills stop there🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.