Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Well Eamonn and Ruth would be a better presenting pair for the BBC's planned morning show they are planning compared to all the other names that were suggested.
I hope this is true and that their show goes out exactly same time as TM, in direct competition. Their first guest could be Fern Britton Amanda Holden

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Bottom picture. Last week Phil and Holly berating a influencer for breaking rules because it’s unnecessary travel. (Which I agree with by the way)

Top picture. Phil saying anyone that thinks Captain Tom Moore’s family shouldn’t have broken rules and taken him to Barbados for a holiday are TROLLS.

Short memory Phil? Not trolling if you do it though?

Attachments

• Angry

Pixie1

VIP Member
Snapchat. His favourite choice of corresponding with the youngsters because the chats disappear after a while 😠

• Sick

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Nah they're crap! I cannot believe how gutted I feel that Eamonn and Ruth have been dropped/sacked for them. ITV what are you thinking??

Ive been saying for months that the covid pandemic saved the smug little creep! He is probably the only person on the planet that welcomed it!! 😠😠😠 I cannot put into words how angry I am that he is still on our screens nearly every single day and decent, respectable people like Eamonn and Ruth have now been told to go!!! He definitely has a hold over them at the top, otherwise his scrawny little arse would have been kicked out the door long ago....because to be honest, he ain't that special!! I hope someone somewhere talks soon and we can finally get rid of the lying, false, creepy little saddo for ever!
I am sure he knows stuff about people at ITV
And that’s the only reason they are keeping him ,Ruth and Eamonn probably have some dirt on them all too but not as much has PS has but can’t say anything due to completely loosing their jobs
Let’s hope they make up some files on it all and get
better jobs elsewhere and then spill the beans
I bet ITV are using the demographic they want a more younger diverse team
But Phil is edging closer to 60 so why is he still there
Maybe no one else wants to work for the team so they are scraping the barrel
I’d rather watch zippy and bungle on the show
🤔
Hang on they already do

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
What would you think if Philip was messaging 17 year old girls at that age? Only a year over age of consent. I would find it quite strange as to why he would want to message 17 year old
girls ? Yes of course Iegal but is it right? Just seems quite bizarre. He does like to hang out with boys. And as 17 year old you are a boy becoming a man. Adult at 18, I just can’t get over that a year earlier you’re 16 years old. Why does he want to message such young men?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Tinybelle24

I actually find it really rude that This Morning hasn’t acknowledged anything on today’s show. To me it is disrespectful. I think it just proves that Phil is more guilty than he will let on about them going.

• Sad

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
No influencers are breaking the rules as the rules have changed since 6th december when tom went to barbados and good on him . I hope he had a ball he sure deserved it at 100 with his lovely family around him.
Does no one else deserve to have their family around them? Or only ones who are famous and raise a lot of money?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lady Colin Campbell says in her recent video that PS is called Nancy within the industry and mentions Matthew McGreevy and that P got rid of him when he went to the press, resulting in a deal when he came out.

Its all what us Tatters were talking about a year ago, but it's finally out there in the public domain!

rivermonster

VIP Member
I wish they would give Vernon Kaye another go at these game shows - yes he was a twat with the Rhianna Sugden debarcle but Tess forgave him years ago ( I don't think it was for the money) but the press kept on as RS put herself out there at every opportunity and slagged him off. IMO he was great on I'm A Celeb and he was a brilliant game show host.

FrostyChops

VIP Member
I can't watch This Morning anymore. He is so rude to the peolle that call in on the quiz. The other week it sounded like someone picked up but didn't answer and he said 'oh here we go!' not nearly quietly enough. Holly hushed him.

And also he is EVERYWHERE. Sick of the sight of him. Reminds me of when Davina kept popping up like a stalky jack in the box.

Crumbling

He is THE most obnoxious twat I have ever watched! Only spoke out because he was threatened on a mass press release. Oh he makes my skin crawl

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
No way was his coming out planned.
It was a rush job.
And it had to be done on his usual day off (Friday) to halt the Sunday papers printing the story on him.

Too many reports of Martin Frizzell working into the night of the Thursday to get the script written and tweaked until he was happy with it.

If the announcement was planned, he would have had plenty of time to sort it.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
If he was up late at night snap chatting a 17 year old girl there would be uproar, I cant understand how this is all just blowing over each time!

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
You know ITV are on this big diversity kick?
And Eamonn and Ruth are deemed too old , too white, too square, too straight etc
Did Phillochio get wise to the changes ahead and come out as gay so he would be "diverse" enough for the new order of things and therefore avoid the axe?

Holly being younger than him and Eamonn/Ruth would swerve it on age grounds anyway.

Just a thought for us all to consider.

Scandalous_Purpose

Isn’t it odd that he needed his 2 week Easter holiday that no other working adult gets, yet when the biggest story of the year breaks, he needs to make sure his face is on the screen

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lemon_lily

You don’t suddenly realise your gay in your 50s , he’s prob known all his life like most people , would have more respect for him if he admitted that
He is a complete and utter lier (with regards to the ‘I’m coming out now’-earlier this year saga). The drama of the coming out live on TM was all to prevent a certain male getting there first and adding to the rumbles about PS being difficult to work with and tarnishing his rep. He’s a blue rinse brigade fave and think how connected he is to so many others (Holly, Ant & Dec...) any outing that wasn’t in his control would be catastrophic. It’s known within the biz that PS regularly stayed over at the particular males place instead of going home. The wife has known for years. I know all of this as a good friend works in the show biz circles.
It’s much like Cliff Richard and Michael Ball - lots of cover stories but they too are gay.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
How have they managed to make something that should come with a pweirdo warning sound so lovely!!!!!!
I think the DM knows there’s a big story underneath all this but they don’t want to set PS’s lawyers off - so they’re being careful, so that on the face of it, it’s just a fun positive article, while dropping hints throughout.
But most people reading the article, including anyone who’s not heard the rumours, will find it very weird and borderline creepy.