Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No influencers are breaking the rules as the rules have changed since 6th december when tom went to barbados and good on him . I hope he had a ball he sure deserved it at 100 with his lovely family around him.
Does no one else deserve to have their family around them? Or only ones who are famous and raise a lot of money?

Reactions: 20
Does no one else deserve to have their family around them? Or only ones who are famous and raise a lot of money?
Of course they do oh of course they do. But we should keep this thread on philip schofield i suppose. There is nothing to be gained bickering over a situation that is far from ideal and never ever will be no matter who you are .

Reactions: 2
Of course they do oh of course they do. But we should keep this thread on philip schofield i suppose. There is nothing to be gained bickering over a situation that is far from ideal and never ever will be no matter who you are .
I was talking about Philip trolling influencers. But then accusing others of doing the same. But agree no point in going on about it endlessly.

Back to him being a dick ...

Reactions: 2
I can't watch This Morning anymore. He is so rude to the peolle that call in on the quiz. The other week it sounded like someone picked up but didn't answer and he said 'oh here we go!' not nearly quietly enough. Holly hushed him.

And also he is EVERYWHERE. Sick of the sight of him. Reminds me of when Davina kept popping up like a stalky jack in the box.

Reactions: 20
I can't watch This Morning anymore. He is so rude to the peolle that call in on the quiz. The other week it sounded like someone picked up but didn't answer and he said 'oh here we go!' not nearly quietly enough. Holly hushed him.

And also he is EVERYWHERE. Sick of the sight of him. Reminds me of when Davina kept popping up like a stalky jack in the box.
He definitely never used to be so rude to people , even nicola thorpe today he was rude to her , rude to the callers, i think hes about to lose his mind any day now lol

Reactions: 12
Now I’m not a violent person but I could easily give him a good hard punch to the throat, he really is a smarmy slimy man 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the revived Spitting Image on BritBox which is EVEN BETTER than the original and well worth the subscription

should build a puppet of Phil Schofield to do an identical sketch to what they do to Prince Andrew when the Mcgreevy stuff gets outed

the recurring sketch is that they lure Andrew into speaking

only for a human hand to hit him on the head

usually with a fence post

Reactions: 8

He really is vile now.

Reactions: 7

I find since Holly "came out" for him last year, he seems to have increased the sass on TV but isn't at all very good at it. It just comes across as extremely rude. He wants to by Rylan but Rylan is a gent at his core, Phil isn't, which is why they can't stand one another

Reactions: 19
He definitely never used to be so rude to people , even nicola thorpe today he was rude to her , rude to the callers, i think hes about to lose his mind any day now lol
I think that can happen when you’ve been in a job too long and become complacent believing you’re irreplaceable.

I find since Holly "came out" for him last year, he seems to have increased the sass on TV but isn't at all very good at it. It just comes across as extremely rude. He wants to by Rylan but Rylan is a gent at his core, Phil isn't, which is why they can't stand one another
I won't watch anything he is in and that includes adverts. He is simply vile.

Reactions: 18
like has been said before

Mcgreevy stuff or not

Phil will be 59 years old come April

he,s approaching that age where ITV might be looking to totally refresh and reboot This Morning

even Cilla Black came to realise her time on telly was up when she stood down as host of Blind Date in 2003

she was brilliant for her day
but her personality didn't seem to chime with a 21st century audience

Phi,s presenting style is very out of touch with a modern audience

shame really

I used to think he was a brilliant presenter until what he did to Matt

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
like has been said before

Mcgreevy stuff or not

Phil will be 59 years old come April

he,s approaching that age where ITV might be looking to totally refresh and reboot This Morning

even Cilla Black came to realise her time on telly was up when she stood down as host of Blind Date in 2003

she was brilliant for her day
but her personality didn't seem to chime with a 21st century audience

Phi,s presenting style is very out of touch with a modern audience

shame really

I used to think he was a brilliant presenter until what he did to Matt
ITV treat him like the golden boy. How he gets away with it eg being drunk on This Morning from night before after awards event, showing confidential list of names on piece of paper to camera, all the stuff with Matthew and shutting down any negative comments. Also I thought itv wanted more diversity so why not replace him with someone younger. He will be there til hes 90

ITV treat him like the golden boy. How he gets away with it eg being drunk on This Morning from night before after awards event, showing confidential list of names on piece of paper to camera, all the stuff with Matthew and shutting down any negative comments. Also I thought itv wanted more diversity so why not replace him with someone younger. He will be there til hes 90
And don't forget he (allegedly) got Eamonn and Ruth demoted/sacked 😠

Reactions: 7
I can't watch Ruth on anything; she speaks like someone glued her teeth together.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
some other channel will offer Ruth and Eammon a long term contract for a brand new magazine programme like the Richard and Judy This Morning that will WITHIN WEEKS of Launch start trouncing Holly and Phil in the ratings

that's one of my TV predictions for 2021-22

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.