Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S4buk

VIP Member
What the hell is a 59 year old even doing on Snapchat?

Edit: rhetorical question

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’m sure this has probably already been said, but it struck me today with the Alison hammond promotion and replacing Ruth and Eamonn. Phillip Schofield surrounds himself with people who are grateful to him for giving them a leg up/ break/ promotion and he doesn’t like to work with people who he hasn’t helped to put there, people who worked there way there without him. That to me speaks volumes about him.
And I suspect he requires 100% loyalty and devotion from Holly, as he ‘made her’, and in his mind she owes him.
I imagine Holly is under a lot of pressure to take Philips side regardless, she now knows how malicious he can turn if you fall out of line. If you add in the fact that he almost certainly knows the dirt on her, I imagine he is now in a position where has a great deal of power over her and her life.

JOHN1967

VIP Member
He’s still got to make it all about him has he?! So what if he was terrifying to interview - the poor man obviously didn’t want you following him around for a year Pip and he struggled to hide it. Who can blame him really!
Schofield is the type of person who would get into the coffin with Prince Philip, if he thought he would get some good publicity out of it.

• Haha
  • Wow

CariettaWhite

I cannot stand Alison Hammond. She has absolutely no talent whatsoever and it doesn’t matter how much she laughs at her own remarks; she’ll never convince me she’s funny in the slightest.

Her worst moment was when she was trying desperately to get Meghan M and Prince Harry’s attention - bellowing “MEGS! MEGS!”... I cringed myself practically inside out watching that.

• Sick
  • Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I’d love to know where Ruth Langford fitted in to if all, I didn’t realise until recently that he had known Ruth virtually his whole career
Ruth seems like a lovely woman, who would naturally take younger people under her wing and protect them. I reckon the spat between her and Pip was to do with MM rather than the link over to LW. That's why MM got moved over to LW after Pip discarded him. I would so love for someone to break ranks and give all the backstage details on this. TM was in a flurry of shit in 2019, covid was the best thing that ever happened to Schofe!

• Heart

Ck13

Chatty Member
According to his book he is adamant he didn’t know when he got married and came to realise much more recently, but it vague about when he did start. Yes he could be lying completely but with no other actual evidence to the contrary I will have to believe what the man himself has written.
You don’t suddenly realise your gay in your 50s , he’s prob known all his life like most people , would have more respect for him if he admitted that

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Sitting here waiting for IAC to come on only to be subject to Schofield and his smug, patronising tosh about saving money at Christmas. A multi millionaire telling people how they can save money. Please fuck off.

Why has ITVs highest rated show been shoved back to 9.15pm to accommodate this shit?

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Who, over the age of 20 uses snap chat.
It's just weird and stinks that a man in his 50s would a. Be using it and b. To chat to boys who are 17 years old.

Grim.
I'm mid 30s and the only people I've come across who use SC are married men on dating websites who want to send filthy pictures and leave no trace for their wives to find... Says it all..

Interesting the comments are being moderated again.... The DM are brave enough to print the story but are either being paid or threatened or he's negotiated to keep the comments clean by his PR / Lawyers.

Let's not forget that this story will have been put to him in the last few days, maybe even late last night, negotiations will have happened. Comments being moderated clearly shows he's had some imput relating to the printing of the story

I really hope this is the start of the truth coming out now, it's been a huge cover up

• Heart

Cat87

VIP Member
I can't watch This Morning anymore. He is so rude to the peolle that call in on the quiz. The other week it sounded like someone picked up but didn't answer and he said 'oh here we go!' not nearly quietly enough. Holly hushed him.

And also he is EVERYWHERE. Sick of the sight of him. Reminds me of when Davina kept popping up like a stalky jack in the box.
Spin to win, he thinks he’s being like Dec from the wonkey donkey days....
And he’s really REALLY not

Chita

VIP Member
How come with the woke brigade clearing out all the OLD WHITE MEN Philip survives?
Him coming out has given him some armour.
Criticism against his diva behaviour, getting the sack etc can all be twisted to look like homophobia.

Reactions: 15

samhneach

The chatter from ITV is Phillip is due to finish on This Morning in June when they take their summer break. I have nothing to back this up other than rumor and chatter from ex colleagues of mine. Would be nice if its true :) Personally I would like to see Eamon and Ruth on there Mon-Thur, but part of me thinks they might just replace Phillip with Dermot

Scandalous_Purpose

I’d like to see some brand new faces, there are literally no new presenters on any of the main channels. It’s just the same faces on absolutely everything, it would be so nice to see some new twenty-something presenters on, they’d breathe some life into ITV that runs the same segments in all their morning shows 🥴

• Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member
If all this is true about him and this younger man and all the other stuff people are saying, I find it disgusting that in this day and age the bosses at TM would sweep everything under the carpet like they have done, I mean who is he really, he’s just a crappy tv presenter, I do hope this lad does come forward and tell his story in the future, Schofield deserved taking down a peg or two IMO, he’s definitely to big for his boots 🤡
Agree 100%. He may be just a crappy TV presenter but he has a lot of power over some people in TV land 😠. The creepy little squirt!

• Haha

Bgr101

VIP Member
Dermot isnt right for TM. He and Ali did 1 episode together and they were dire. No chemistry between them, dermot was rolling his eyes internally the whole time and just came across as dull . Alison is great as a segment presenter for a bit of fun but as the main presenter she doesnt have the experience and isnt up to the job in my opinion.

So will Eamonn and Ruth only do the long summer holiday shows or will they be on at Christmas?

And have they been "axed" or have they had enough of TM and this is their way of easing themselves out?
Have either of them confirmed this was not their decision?

Me too.
I listen to his show a lot and Kevin O'Sullivan at the weekends. 10am til 1pm
They fill the "This Morning" timeslot nicely.
And I also listen to music stations which don't have a "DJ" waffling on.
Lots of choice out there and if you pick a non-uk station there are no, "Phillip Schofield here" commercials to irritate your ears.

Vote with your remote folks and boycott This Morning except when Eamonn and Ruth are presenting.
Thats the only way to get the message through.
Dibt think they have had enough as they need the job. Eamonns not doing any other work at the minute. I think theyre both good journalists actually and are probably now too good and too experienced for he dumbing down this morning we seem to be getting more and more of. I wonder will andrew neil appear on it again