Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Why dow

This composition looks like a fake to me. It looks like some of the people in the photo have been photoshopped into the image, and strategically placed next to each other.
No idea, looks ok to me. holly put it on her instagram , a big group probably all trying to squash into the pic
I put the arrow in but my skills stop there🤣🤣

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I agree completely. I think the issue is the complete image shift, I can see him going full blown not giving a monkeys in a year or two but not well ITV are the gift that keeps on giving for him.
Reminds me of that C4 programme a few years back Cucumber, Banana, Tofu where the older guy was always lusting after the younger gay guys!

Pinko

VIP Member
Didn't his wife het pregnant before they married? I kind if remember at the time- but I haven't read any autobiography so maybe wrong!

Bgr101

VIP Member
Schofield did post a picture of himself with Prince Philip on Instagram earlier not long after his death was announced with the words: “Farewell to a remarkable man, terrifying to interview but great fun to be with” but I can’t seem to find that post on his timeline anymore
Was a story

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
So you know for a fact it’s not hers?? It is well known it’s her account, few people already have mentioned it!! There is plenty of proof out there!! As the fact why Philip came out publicly because he was pushed to do so!!! He didn’t want to come out his hand was forced because of a story to with MMc !! That’s proof enough!!
That’s all opinion not fact. Not proof.
you don’t know for sure it is KP’s account though either?

It’s not a fact.

princesssparklepants

He *left This Morning to work on Loose Women before Phillochio's "coming out" show.
(*left - or was pushed)
I know but from what was said they usually include staff that had left over the last 12 months in their thank yous too in the final show pre Xmas (or this year, Xmas day)