Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samhneach

I can't watch This Morning anymore. He is so rude to the peolle that call in on the quiz. The other week it sounded like someone picked up but didn't answer and he said 'oh here we go!' not nearly quietly enough. Holly hushed him.

And also he is EVERYWHERE. Sick of the sight of him. Reminds me of when Davina kept popping up like a stalky jack in the box.
I find since Holly "came out" for him last year, he seems to have increased the sass on TV but isn't at all very good at it. It just comes across as extremely rude. He wants to by Rylan but Rylan is a gent at his core, Phil isn't, which is why they can't stand one another

Reactions: 19

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Let's hope Eamonn and Ruth now speak up. I guess not, as they need the 6 week summer gig. Eamonn needs the money to pay his back dated tax bill. I only have them on in the background on a Friday, like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I found tattle the day he 'came out'. If this is leading up to something, that is what I came here for.
Same!! Lurked for a while before I joined 😁 Got fed up waiting to see him facing up to the allegations. Seeing him carrying on as if nothing had happened and his smug face appearing everywhere was just too much. Fingers crossed he will be answerable this time. My tattle journey will have then come full circle!!

• Heart

Sunraged

Our band manager hates him. He once appeared on This Morning (our Manager was fairly big in TV and the Music Industry back in the day), talking about his eating disorder. The "Scofe" did some prep with him, going through questions he was going to ask, and all was fine until Schofield went deliberately off script and started asking him some questions our manager wasn't prepared for. He felt well and truly set up by the shit gibbon.

• Wow
  • Sad

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I’m sure this has probably already been said, but it struck me today with the Alison hammond promotion and replacing Ruth and Eamonn. Phillip Schofield surrounds himself with people who are grateful to him for giving them a leg up/ break/ promotion and he doesn’t like to work with people who he hasn’t helped to put there, people who worked there way there without him. That to me speaks volumes about him.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I find since Holly "came out" for him last year, he seems to have increased the sass on TV but isn't at all very good at it. It just comes across as extremely rude. He wants to by Rylan but Rylan is a gent at his core, Phil isn't, which is why they can't stand one another
I won't watch anything he is in and that includes adverts. He is simply vile.

GordonD88

Chatty Member
im sure I cant be the only one whos not bothered watching a full edition of This Morning since the rumours first emerged last February

potential scandal or not Phil looks totally bored after nearly 20 years presenting it from the odd bits I've caught

and it seems that after 12 years Holly looks like she,d rather present anything but TM

definitely not the same woman who brought fresh zest and energy to the show in 09

Last edited:

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I loathe Dan Wootton but I thought it was interesting that he said Ruth and Eamonn are ‘loved behind the scenes’. I took that to mean that Philip is not.

Scandalous_Purpose

i think the trouble is that over the recent years, phillip has become more and more insincere and fake. he makes rude faces when guests are speaking, laughs at them or looks disinterested, and i used to be a fan but the fake act is too obvious to ignore. so when something like this happens - a major royal death, which in the uk is going to be the biggest story of the year, then it seems obvious that phillip isn’t doing this presenting gig because he wants to pay his respect or offer good journalism, he wants to boost his exposure. he doesn’t actually care about anyone but himself and that’s becoming his downfall

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
God I’ve just broken the habit of a lifeline and clicked on a Sun link. That article is just pathetic, and the quoted ‘friend’ even try and blame Oli for revealing it because he ‘didn’t think of the consequences of revealing it’. No, Schofield should of thought of the consequences of messaging barely legal teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

LByrne74

VIP Member
This story marks a real departure. They can't print the Matthew McGreevy story or others so they're printing this with its subliminal planting of seeds in people's minds. I'd say his resignation from This Morning isn't too far away at this stage. As someone else said, he has obviously pissed off someone (or more than one person) powerful in the media or TV too many times, and goodwill for him has begun to evaporate.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
How lovely it's been this week with Eamonn and Ruth, and to not see his (PS) gurning face. It will be back to the off switch next week when he and H are back

• Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
So it wanst Eamonn and Ruth's choice, then.

If This Morning wanted diversity they could have given Alison and Dermot a different day, kept Eamonn and Ruth and reduced holly and Phillip to 3 a week.

So the reason for letting Eamonn and Ruth go has to be for a different reason.

And I would guess Phillip wanted them out.
We can only hope Popbitch has the inside scoop or maybe Dan Wooton will reveal more.....

glasgow27

VIP Member
Between Schofe on This Morning and James O’Brien on LBC, there’s not exactly an appealing mid morning offering in the media. No wonder Mike Graham on TalkRadio always says that they are the fastest growing radio station - pretty hard for his show not to be popular given the competition in that time slot!

BBC or another network should definitely look into a show to rival This Morning and I'd definitely want Eamonn & Ruth to be the main presenters.

Pixie1

VIP Member
Asked my husband, who is 40 (not Philths age) if he would message a 17 year old girl ? He looked horrified. Our daughter is 14. That’s is only 3 years older than her. He said I wouldn’t even want to message for a friendly chat! She’s a child not even fully developed and it would be disgusting. Even messaging a 21 year as a 40 year old man I wouldn’t want to do. So to think a 57 year old man thinks it’s acceptable blows my mind. It’s morally wrong on so many levels and quite frankly weird.

Hubby said if some 57 year old man was messaging my daughter in her first year of sixth form (17 years old) I would be furious. So why is it any different Phillip doing it to a 17 year old BOY?

I’m 36 - would I want to message a 17 year old BOY even for an ‘innocent’ chat??? No thanks 🤮🤢🤮🤢
Similar scenario. I was talking to my (male) best friend earlier tonight and Philth came up in the conversation. We got round to talking about what has been posted on here today! 🥺🤮. My friend is 55 (so not too far off Philths age) and he said, philth 'chatting' to the young guys in the early hours of the morning (drinking/drunk) is absolutely disgusting and so wrong. 😟 He was visibly repulsed by it!! 17 year old twin boys live 2 doors along from me and when I put that to him as an example of who Philth chats to during the night, he shook his head in disbelief and was totally disgusted and horrified! 🤮🤮 Unbelievable ITV are still protecting him!! 😠
As someone posted earlier, he is clever and keeps himself within an inch of the law 🙄😠.........But come on Philth! You're now 60 years old and chatting to young guys at 16/17 years old in the middle of the night!! 🤮... Even you must know in your perverted head that it is all a bit ewww (morally wrong!) 😳🤮.
What would you say if one of your beautiful daughters told you that she had been speaking to a 60 year old guy during the night when the parents (you) were asleep!?..... I will just leave that out there incase you read this thread 😐🤮..... (Shame on you!!!) 😡

• Heart