Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Watching this morning. He says “my mum always said, if you’re going to lie, lie consistently” 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Redbreast

VIP Member
Asked my husband, who is 40 (not Philths age) if he would message a 17 year old girl ? He looked horrified. Our daughter is 14. That is only 3 years older than her. He said I wouldn’t even want to message for a friendly chat! She’s a child not even fully developed and it would be disgusting. Even messaging a 21 year as a 40 year old man I wouldn’t want to do. So to think a 57 year old man thinks it’s acceptable blows my mind. It’s morally wrong on so many levels and quite frankly weird.

Hubby said if some 57 year old man was messaging my daughter in her first year of sixth form (17 years old) I would be furious. So why is it any different Phillip doing it to a 17 year old BOY?

I’m 36 - would I want to message a 17 year old BOY even for an ‘innocent’ chat??? No thanks 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sunraged

Re: NDA's, our press officer who used to work for The Guardian and Private Eye, told us that Schofe and Jason Donovan were shagging, and there was all manner of shit threatened if anyone dared to break the story.

• Wow
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Of course he looks ill. He’s a barely functioning alcoholic who is too thin and is probably still shitting himself over his relationship with the runner coming out.

Wonder if Ruth and Eamonn will address the being axed on this morning today. I would love Ruth to start the show, tell the audience, say actually yes Phil is a twat and then walk off and leave the show fcuked hahah

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Absolute joke that this clown was ITV’s first choice to cover Philips death. The BBC and Sky actually have proper news presenters and journalists hosting their coverage. Shows what dumbed down channel it is. Whatever next? Ant and Dec covering the funeral?

• Haha
  • Heart

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
I’m fuming!!! I bloody love Eamon and Ruth!! ☹
I haven’t watched This Morning properly, since I was on maternity leave four years ago.
Whenever I’ve caught a glimpse this past year, I just haven’t been interested (unless E&R have been on)
The Phil ‘coming out’ thing, felt sudden and rushed. I’m no means homophobic, but I couldn’t and can’t help feeling sorry for his wife and daughters. I just can’t take him genuinely anymore. Something’s been up at This Morning for a while... I wonder if E&R will get the chance publicly to have their say... 🤔

Booboo76

VIP Member
Now I’m not a violent person but I could easily give him a good hard punch to the throat, he really is a smarmy slimy man 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Finbar

"Following his initial post, Oli went on Instagram to clarify the video and to clear up speculation around it."

No doubt after waking up with a gopher's head on his pillow this morning.

• Haha

princesssparklepants

Andrew Brady - Caroline Flack's ex - has posted a huge rant at essentially the press and ITV and assorted shows/people.

One of them is this: Yet you protected Ant and you protected Phil from their career changing mistakes that you covered with injunctions.

I wonder if it lends anymore credibility to the fact that someone in the public eye, however limited it might be, has mentioned an actual (alleged) superinjunction around Phil?

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it’s true that The Sun were going to run the MM story. As a rule the press don’t like to ‘out’ people as gay. They may drop massive hints like they did with say Ricky Martin before he officially came out, but thats about it. They were however aware of him allegedly getting MM sacked and the rumours that all wasn’t well behind the scenes and the bullying allegations etc at This Morning and were reporting on that. You had Amanda Holden spouting off about him as well. He was getting a lot of, very deserved IMO, bad press. I think he’s just a vile narcissist who ‘came out‘ to take back control of the narrative and make himself look this brave, tortured soul who’s wrestled with his sexuality for years. He’d hired an expensive crisis management company beforehand how will have helped orchestrate all of this. He knows full well that the press won’t dare print negative stories about him now because they will look like bad and could be accused of homophobia. I also don’t believe he had a mental health crisis either, another fucking lie to make us feel sorry for him!🤬

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I haven't followed him in ages, but find it odd how his whole 'scandal' with that young boy was seemingly forgotten about and swept under the rug? Why didn't he face any repercussions re: his job? or the public's view of him?
Covid happened and lots of things got swept under the carpet.

• Angry

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
I've posted before on this thread. I have a friend with inside knowledge (works in itv)
Open secret Phil is partial to very young blokes...too young.
He's employed the PR team of cliff Richard. Says it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Chita

VIP Member
Anyone seen the post in the Eamonn and Ruth thread on Digital Spy which says the BBC may be offering them a show to present?

So getting them sacked could turn out to be a blessing in disguise for them.

Their own show instead of Phillochio's stand-ins.

• Haha

Flossybun

The PS thing makes zero sense to me. If the bigwigs knew that he was (allegedly) involved with a barely legal runner why wouldn't they distance themselves from him... That shit would be catastrophic in this day and age given the fact they met when he was literally a child. Why would Holly align herself with a ticking time bomb of controversy. Because they've made such a big thing about being bffs for years there is no way she is coming out of this looking completely innocent.

I've never liked PS. He's a smarmy git with zero loyalty. His coming out nearly made me gag. Such dramatics. And the only reason people were so shocked is because he and his ex promoted the image of long term married bliss right up to that show. If he actually intended on coming out it would have been a gradual distancing from each other, a separation, divorce and then the coming out statement where things were already tied up. There's a reason why he had to do it so quickly.

Now he can live off of his trauma at being closeted for so many years when he faces any criticism and of course his new joy at finally getting to be his true self. People lap up that shit 🙄