Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally cracked up at this reference. Well done Russell T Davies for this.

Reactions: 6
Yeah dont know the dates filming wrapped on its a sin but olly did say it was before the pandemic so i assume this was written long before phil actually came out but who knows . Still a brilliant reference even if it was added in last minute.
yes they finished filming in January 2020, so definitely before he came out!

Reactions: 2
yes they finished filming in January 2020, so definitely before he came out!
Well that just makes it even more brilliant.

I wonder if Philochio has watched it. Probably has the Hooked On Classics scene on repeat (you'll know what I mean if you've seen it)!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well that just makes it even more brilliant.

I wonder if Philochio has watched it. Probably has the Hooked On Classics scene on repeat (you'll know what I mean if you've seen it)!
Its a sin was just so so good

Reactions: 7
it’s jumbled and supposed to say
“Interviewing leader of the country for not responding to outbreak of a deadly virus appropriately and costing lives vs interviewing influencer in Dubai”
Ahh so it does 🙂 it makes sense now, thank you 😀👍

Yeah sorry, the formatting is bad when the tweet is opened! I was going to try and link it but the account suddenly “does not exist” and the tweet has disappeared. There were a lot of negative comments about people’s bad experiences with Phil...

Reactions: 3
Yeah sorry, the formatting is bad when the tweet is opened! I was going to try and link it but the account suddenly “does not exist” and the tweet has disappeared. There were a lot of negative comments about people’s bad experiences with Phil...
Oh really, that's a shame because I would have enjoyed reading them. 😏. Hopefully they pop up somewhere else 🙂. From what Ive read over the last year though, he is a nasty, little creep! 😠

Reactions: 8
Euggghhhhh .... pip tonight on DOI is making me bilious - how much makeup ?
It's the boring sudo-flirting with, John, Jason, young influencer, that's getting on my wick but let's all praise the lord that Holly's finally put her tits away!!!but let's be honest PpS probably insisted on it as they were getting more news headlines

Reactions: 5
I don't watch anymore. But let me guess, Pip all over Jason Donovan ( splitting image of the 2 of them on YouTube). Holly in a busty see-through dress. John Barryman his usual OTT fabulous self?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.