Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching this morning. He says “my mum always said, if you’re going to lie, lie consistently” 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He was in the broom cupboard. Did musical theatre. Was always a tad too thin and well manicured. Has had the same gig for near on 20 years. A housewives favourite. It’s like watching a plane hurtling to the ground and saying ‘That’s not gonna crash’. Like Liberace before him who convinced his fans he was straight. People just see what they want to see. But more than likely in our Pip’s case couldn’t care less.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone remind me please. When he made the big announcement on Good Morning did he say that his wife had only just found out he was gay or had she known all along? I’m confusing what he said and people’s opinions

Reactions: 3
Can someone remind me please. When he made the big announcement on Good Morning did he say that his wife had only just found out he was gay or had she known all along? I’m confusing what he said and people’s opinions
He was basically saying that he had only just come to the realisation that he was gay, so that would suggest that his wife has only known for a short time. I dont find that very believable as all the tv world knew.

Reactions: 12
Funny how there were stories about him being an hole and then not too long after he comes out. Maybe there was a touch of the old dirty dog with the runner too..but a nasty bleep is a nasty bleep whoever they sleep with.

Reactions: 10
Yes! I laughed out loud at that. Well done Russell
Russell has said he would never shame a gay person and truly believed pip was a happily married straight man.i dont think an openly gay man like RTD would openly shame anyone he truly thought was hiding his sexuality and in a way outing them before they had outed themselves, especially in the context of its a sin. Does now seem like an uncanny coincidence maybe.

Reactions: 9
Bottom picture. Last week Phil and Holly berating a influencer for breaking rules because it’s unnecessary travel. (Which I agree with by the way)

Top picture. Phil saying anyone that thinks Captain Tom Moore’s family shouldn’t have broken rules and taken him to Barbados for a holiday are TROLLS.

Short memory Phil? Not trolling if you do it though?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Bottom picture. Last week Phil and Holly berating a influencer for breaking rules because it’s unnecessary travel. (Which I agree with by the way)

Top picture. Phil saying anyone that thinks Captain Tom Moore’s family shouldn’t have broken rules and taken him to Barbados for a holiday are TROLLS.

Oooh don’t get me started on that. I’ve come to realise over this pandemic most influencers/celeb/TV personalities are hypocrites.

They will always defend when there’s an agenda or story to push. Of course it’s going to look bad when people are berating a poor elderly man for going on holiday - but when you read between the lines and realise he is very frail and no control over where his family takes him, the truth unfolds. His daughter works in PR (something I only learnt recently). No one is blaming or getting angry with Tom himself, but with his family who decide where, when and who.

Reactions: 13

They didnt break the rules taking tom on holiday tho

Reactions: 3
They didnt break the rules taking tom on holiday tho
Nor are influencers ‘working’ in Dubai in that case

I’m not getting into a debate about it. Tom has sadly passed away, I really hoped he would recover and I hope he made great memories whilst on holiday.

Holly and Phil are still hypocrites

Reactions: 14
See Phil was wearing a lavender jacket on DOI tonight
To go with his lavender marriage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nor are influencers ‘working’ in Dubai in that case

I’m not getting into a debate about it. Tom has sadly passed away, I really hoped he would recover and I hope he made great memories whilst on holiday.

Holly and Phil are still hypocrites
No influencers are breaking the rules as the rules have changed since 6th december when tom went to barbados and good on him . I hope he had a ball he sure deserved it at 100 with his lovely family around him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.