Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is THE most obnoxious twit I have ever watched! Only spoke out because he was threatened on a mass press release. Oh he makes my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Schofield is acting when he’s on TV. Behind that false smile I’m sure he’s a little, repulsive diva. I’d love to know where Matthew McGeevey is. We all know he was paid off not to open his mouth but have they shipped him off to another country?

Reactions: 13
Schofield is acting when he’s on TV. Behind that false smile I’m sure he’s a little, repulsive diva. I’d love to know where Matthew McGeevey is. We all know he was paid off not to open his mouth but have they shipped him off to another country?
Matthew seems like a nice lad, I saw he was reading a book on CBT the other day. I get the impression he’s quite low at times but he’s out running and trying to keep fit and active.

Reactions: 5
Why hasnt this been on msm. Or named and shamed? So...on itv, we've had Piers Morgan, Dr Hilary both pictured without a mask
From what I can see on news this morning the news presenters are in separate places
Not sitting next to each other
On sky this morning doctor Hilary was on a zoom call or what ever they use
If I got it wrong
Then all I can say to them is wear a F******mask
Pip is like Teflon nothing sticks

And there isn’t any excuse for not wearing a mask. It’s been a year and it’s the norm now. The only reason any of them are maskless is because it’s inconvenient for them, that’s it.
And Pip does not want to smell his own breath:sick:

Reactions: 5
What exactly was he doing on this morning today, that dancing was utter cringe, I really do dislike this man! 🤭🤪

Reactions: 6

Have a watch of this video. Phillis was caught in the back of a taxi without a mask after dancing on ice filming

Reactions: 4
Me too, he just disappeared from social media..wonder why!? I can't stand Pip after the whole debacle.

Reactions: 7
Nice reference to Philochio in ep 3 of Russell T Davies’ new Ch4 drama “It’s A Sin” ... the 1980s characters reckoning Philip Schofield is gay 😂 well played Russell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nice reference to Philochio in ep 3 of Russell T Davies’ new Ch4 drama “It’s A Sin” ... the 1980s characters reckoning Philip Schofield is gay 😂 well played Russell
Yes! I laughed out loud at that. Well done Russell

Reactions: 7
Came on to say the same. And olly alexander confirmed this was all recorded before the pandemic.

Reactions: 4
Didnt he come out in Feb, just before lockdown on 23 March?
Yeah dont know the dates filming wrapped on its a sin but olly did say it was before the pandemic so i assume this was written long before phil actually came out but who knows . Still a brilliant reference even if it was added in last minute.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.