Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched this morning segment on HIV. Don't think Philip looked particularly angry. It's a serious subject. It'd be bloody weird if he had sat there smiling throughout. I'm not a fan of his either btw.

Reactions: 3
I just felt it was a segment that if he had had his way would of been on a Friday so he could studiously ignore it. It wasn’t the subject matter imho that irked him as as you say a very serious subject it was more the reference to him in the C4 show that pissed him off

Reactions: 7
I just felt it was a segment that if he had had his way would of been on a Friday so he could studiously ignore it. It wasn’t the subject matter imho that irked him as as you say a very serious subject it was more the reference to him in the C4 show that pissed him off
Ah yes, forgot about that reference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I imagine his wife has always known or for years at least. Which if true would prove that he didn’t come out ‘because the time was right’ and there was another factor in it all.

If you and your family had and were happy with an arrangement and had been for years why would you suddenly need to accounce it to the World. That’s why he’s uncomfortable about it all I think, because he never wanted to be openly out he wanted his double life and the best of both worlds.
100%. Its been completely brushed under the carpet on TM ever since. Its like it just never happened. Its so strange.

Reactions: 12
If all this is true about him and this younger man and all the other stuff people are saying, I find it disgusting that in this day and age the bosses at TM would sweep everything under the carpet like they have done, I mean who is he really, he’s just a crappy tv presenter, I do hope this lad does come forward and tell his story in the future, Schofield deserved taking down a peg or two IMO, he’s definitely to big for his boots 🤡
Agree 100%. He may be just a crappy TV presenter but he has a lot of power over some people in TV land 😠. The creepy little squirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched last Tuesday's Loose Women (2 Feb) and Ruth said "thanks to Matty" in reference to someone in production arranging something for the show - I bet that's our MM!

Reactions: 10
Why was he so 'Mickey Mouse' in front of Morten Harket? He must have known him from way back in the 1980's , Going Live etc... ? Was he deliberately letting Holly ask the questions to embarrass herself with factual incorrectness or was he shy? Was he afraid that Morten knew something from before? Don't watch telly just saw the vid upload to youtube.

He probably fancied him back then but couldn't show as obviously as Sarah Greene did.

Agree 100%. He may be just a crappy TV presenter but he has a lot of power over some people in TV land 😠. The creepy little squirt!
Totally this:ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: 8
Why was he so 'Mickey Mouse' in front of Morten Harket? He must have known him from way back in the 1980's , Going Live etc... ? Was he deliberately letting Holly ask the questions to embarrass herself with factual incorrectness or was he shy? Was he afraid that Morten knew something from before? Don't watch telly just saw the vid upload to youtube.

He probably fancied him back then but couldn't show as obviously as Sarah Greene did.

Totally this:ROFLMAO:(y)
I think Morten knows.

I remember a few years back, there was a Mr & Mrs show, that Morten and his partner were on.

Morten's partner says that while Morten shows he loves her, he never actually says, 'I love you' (or something along those lines).

Phil jumps on this and says to Morten, 'you never say "I love you, I adore you," to her?' in faux shock.

Morten looks him right in the eye and says, 'you must do very well'.

It seemed an odd thing for Morten to have said, at the time, since Phil was apparently a faithful husband...

Reactions: 14
I can't stand this man, literally have to turn the TV off if he is on! Best joke from last year was Philip Schofield has come out and now we have to stay in! Or something along those lines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't stand this man, literally have to turn the TV off if he is on! Best joke from last year was Philip Schofield has come out and now we have to stay in! Or something along those lines 😂
Yes you're correct. I think it was Piers Morgan that said it, I'm not 100% sure though. 😀
Edited to add: On second thoughts, it may have been Eamonn Holmes not Piers. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks terrible! Switched on tv to watch Stephs packed lunch and Itv was on. haven't seen him on a tv screen since last year , HD tv is not kind to him😱

Reactions: 3
Just watched last Tuesday's Loose Women (2 Feb) and Ruth said "thanks to Matty" in reference to someone in production arranging something for the show - I bet that's our MM!
See, she obviously is trying to make Mathew feel appreciated.
So that speaks volumes and is a big clue to the frostiness between her and Philochio.

Andrew Brady - Caroline Flack's ex - has posted a huge rant at essentially the press and ITV and assorted shows/people.

One of them is this: Yet you protected Ant and you protected Phil from their career changing mistakes that you covered with injunctions.

I wonder if it lends anymore credibility to the fact that someone in the public eye, however limited it might be, has mentioned an actual (alleged) superinjunction around Phil?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Andrew Brady - Caroline Flack's ex - has posted a huge rant at essentially the press and ITV and assorted shows/people.

One of them is this: Yet you protected Ant and you protected Phil from their career changing mistakes that you covered with injunctions.

I wonder if it lends anymore credibility to the fact that someone in the public eye, however limited it might be, has mentioned an actual (alleged) superinjunction around Phil?

Yes! I was right!! The person that mentioned it!! It’s supposed to be coming undone in March!!

Andrew brady is making this anniversary all about him. Its quite sickening.

I disagree. I think he's a bit of a prat and definitely fancies himself, but that was a lovely bit of writing.
Andrew Brady is feeling guilty for the way he behaved and trying to rectify that by throwing everyone else under the bus. When Caroline’s allegations came out he was posting tweets about it happening again, and people never changing, posting non disclosures he’d signed etc and apparently texting lewis burton offering him support.

I wouldn’t say it’s beautifully written it’s just a rant, he did the same at the time of her passing, and I do feel a bit sorry for him he obviously feels guilty for his own behaviour and and is trying to rectify it by outing the wrongs of others and passing on all the blame.

Although if what he’s written is true I can’t wait for Wootton and Schofield to get their egos bashed.

Andrew Brady is feeling guilty for the way he behaved and trying to rectify that by throwing everyone else under the bus. When Caroline’s allegations came out he was posting tweets about it happening again, and people never changing, posting non disclosures he’d signed etc and apparently texting lewis burton offering him support.

I wouldn’t say it’s beautifully written it’s just a rant, he did the same at the time of her passing, and I do feel a bit sorry for him he obviously feels guilty for his own behaviour and and is trying to rectify it by outing the wrongs of others and passing on all the blame.

Although if what he’s written is true I can’t wait for Wootton and Schofield to get their egos bashed.

He seems to have addressed his mistakes in his post. I don't think he's passing on any blame.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.