Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the post in the Eamonn and Ruth thread on Digital Spy which says the BBC may be offering them a show to present?

So getting them sacked could turn out to be a blessing in disguise for them.

Their own show instead of Phillochio's stand-ins.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen the post in the Eamonn and Ruth thread on Digital Spy which says the BBC may be offering them a show to present?

“Phillochio” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Eamonn and Ruth would be a better presenting pair for the BBC's planned morning show they are planning compared to all the other names that were suggested.

Reactions: 7
Well Eamonn and Ruth would be a better presenting pair for the BBC's planned morning show they are planning compared to all the other names that were suggested.
I hope this is true and that their show goes out exactly same time as TM, in direct competition. Their first guest could be Fern Britton Amanda Holden

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems since coming out, Philip Schofield has been on everything, and that's not just his sex life. He's on adverts, new game shows, you shouldn't get that just because you came out of the closet.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It seems since coming out, Philip Schofield has been on everything, and that's not just his sex life. He's on adverts, new game shows, you shouldn't get that just because you came out of the closet.
I'm waiting on them bringing back Mr & Mrs, they've brought back every other show he has hosted.

Reactions: 4

Oh I hope this is true, I hope it is on the same time as TM and beats them in the ratings🤣.

Reactions: 10
I saw on The Sun (Scum) website that apparently Ruth and Eamonn were sacked because last year Eamonn refused to exchange Xmas baubles with Nicola Sturgeon on air because it didn’t meet impartiality rules before an election. Martin Fritzell was furious and they had a huge row. Shows that Eamonn is an actual journalist.

Reactions: 11
I saw on The Sun (Scum) website that apparently Ruth and Eamonn were sacked because last year Eamonn refused to exchange Xmas baubles with Nicola Sturgeon on air because it didn’t meet impartiality rules before an election. Martin Fritzell was furious and they had a huge row. Shows that Eamonn is an actual journalist.
I see.

53344860-BFB6-4CDC-9EFA-19BF4D0DC06F.jpeg

Him and Holly lost all respect for me, when they too a selfie with Boris, didn't grill him, but grilled Corbyn. What are you worried? Paying more taxes.

Reactions: 13
Yeah absolutely. Youve definitely hit the nail on the head 🤨
I wish people would wake up, and realise that the rich aren't going to look after you. Or how the poor people got worried that companies would move due to Corbyn's proposal on raising the cooperate tax

When you tell them nobody left under Blair when it was 30%, they look at you like you're the dumbest person on the planet I'm sick of seeing poor people defend millionaire and billionaires. The media control the uneducated masses.

I wish people would wake up, and realise that the rich aren't going to look after you. Or how the poor people got worried that companies would move due to Corbyn's proposal on raising the cooperate tax

When you tell them nobody left under Blair when it was 30%, they look at you like you're the dumbest person on the planet I'm sick of seeing poor people defend millionaire and billionaires. The media control the uneducated masses.
My mum gave my brother her savings to save him from going under (he paid her back eventually after a lot of begging on her part and him calling her toxic poison). He now has almost £100,000...my mum hit hard times after covid part 1 and he wouldn’t lend her £50. Rich people are cunts (excuse my french) .

I cannot bare the thought of Phil and holly walking us through cheap...no sorry Phil, budget Asda shoes when holly goes for a walk in a coat and shoes which are worth more than a grand 🤢. I can’t watch them now I put Christmas specials on in the back ground whilst I graft my backside off

Last edited:
  • Sad
Sounds like they’ve released that as a cover story - why would it take them a year to sack them?! MF maybe prefers that to having to say “Phil told me I had to sack them because they were being mean to him”

Martin Frizzel is leaving as well isn’t he? So I don’t buy it this story at all.

Sounds like they’ve released that as a cover story - why would it take them a year to sack them?! MF maybe prefers that to having to say “Phil told me I had to sack them because they were being mean to him”
I think they havent sacked them per say. They want to bring in fresh blood, but their choices of alison (ticking the black presenter once a week box) and dermot arent the right fit for the show.

Reactions: 6
Some of the itv contracts run for longer than a year.
Like Simon cowell, Ant n dec etc.

If they had one of those longer ones they would have to commit a sackabale offence to be let go before the contract date ended.
Even if they didnt break any clauses in the contract, and they were let go before contract end, they would have to be paid as if they had done every date covered by their contract.

So ITV would have to pay two "wages" for the same job.
Eamonn and Ruth would have to be paid for not turning up to work and their replacements would have to be paid for doing the job.

So - if they did want rid of Eamonn and Ruth back when this gift "incident" happened, this could explain why they are going now and not earlier.
Its probably contract renewal time.

I dont know - but it could be this.

Martin Frizzel is leaving as well isn’t he? So I don’t buy it this story at all.
Maybe he's been sacked too.
Or rather, not had his contract renewed.
Could be.

Do we know who is replacing Martin Frizzell when he goes?
Is the new person like Putty in Phillip's hands or might he lose his power when the job holders change?

And do we know where Martin Frizzell is moving to?

Reactions: 3
Amanda Holden is coming on This Morning later this week.

Guess which day.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.