Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read online that Dermot O’Leary is going to present This Morning with Rochelle and Alison during the summer break.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Just read online that Dermot O’Leary is going to present This Morning with Rochelle and Alison during the summer break.
Dermot and Rochelle yeah thats fine....but Alison, a big fat definite NO from me! Sorry, shes probably a nice person but I don't think she's good enough to be a main presenter! I can see what ITV are trying to do here but personally I don't think it will work.

Dermot and Rochelle yeah thats fine....but Alison, a big fat definite NO from me! Sorry, shes probably a nice person but I don't think she's good enough to be a main presenter! I can see what ITV are trying to do here but personally I don't think it will work.
It's Rochelle that would be the problem for me. Personality of a cardboard box, as wooden as the set around them. And God forbid she goes off autocue for a single line.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ruth said on her instagram they are doing This Morning for 7 weeks from today, maybe on Friday they have different presenters on, it is great to be able to tune into This Morning for the summer 😃

Ruth said on her instagram they are doing This Morning for 7 weeks from today, maybe on Friday they have different presenters on, it is great to be able to tune into This Morning for the summer 😃
Agree! Reckon Dermot will be a great addition to the presenting team.

Reactions: 4
Agree! Reckon Dermot will be a great addition to the presenting team.
He won't be as smug as what is gone on hols! Will be interesting to see how he gets on!

Edited- Just saw on Instagram Ore Oduba has posted that he and Rochelle Humes are presenting on Friday -

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
According to the Daily Mail it's going to be Dermot and Ore - I can't stand Ore

Reactions: 5
Looks like they are having different presenters on Fridays, someone else mentioned Richard and Judy are apparently doing it but I haven't seen that for sure.
Ore posted on insta it is him and Rochelle on Friday

Reactions: 1
He won't be as smug as what is gone on hols! Will be interesting to see how he gets on!

Edited- Just saw on Instagram Ore Oduba has posted that he and Rochelle Humes are presenting on Friday -
Will give those days a wide berth then. I find him worse than scofe for being smug. As for Rochelle...zzz🙄

Reactions: 3

Ore and Rochelle, might as well just have two planks of wood and paint smug faces on them. You wouldnt tell the difference.

Reactions: 14
Me neither.

Just watching TM, which I never normally do as I can’t bear Phil and Holly, and am struck by how nice it is to see a pair of presenters who, due to being from the same household, can sit next to each other and interact. So normal after the tumbleweed social distancing required for other presenting pairs.

Reactions: 11
Me neither.

Just watching TM, which I never normally do as I can’t bear Phil and Holly, and am struck by how nice it is to see a pair of presenters who, due to being from the same household, can sit next to each other and interact. So normal after the tumbleweed social distancing required for other presenting pairs.
I too am back watching for the summer! No stupid giggling and sniggering for 7 weeks!

Reactions: 12
Ruth and Eamonn make this show much more enjoyable than the other 2 half wits

Reactions: 19
Ruth and Eamonn make this show much more enjoyable than the other 2 half wits
Yeah I only watch when the other 2 are off. I like Eamonn and Ruth, they seem like decent people, unlike Holly and Phil who we now know are play acting at being decent and nice.

Reactions: 10
I too watched it today. Richard and Judy were on at the end. It was quite enjoyable except for the endless commercial breaks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.