Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise that Jac, Billie, Stacey & Ladbabymum also have exclusive ranges in Asda and have had for ages 🤦🏻‍♀️ and there’s definitely more than 6 pieces of their collections for sale there 🙄 She may think she’s top girl at ITS but she definitely isn’t. Why is it their collabs that are only know for ‘influencing’ are always blowing smoke up their own arses and bragging all the time, whereas the collabs that are known for other things besides just selling tat on instagram, seem a lot more gracious and humble 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I haven't looked at her insta in years Jesus wept she's done alot with her face!! Also I find it strange she has no ring?

Anyone else realise how much she BEGS it with Molly Mae? Tagged her a few times now about the fake tan, then just had to tag Mollys home account when she said about the Zara glasses. Literally begging to be seen and followed back. She even goes to Mollys hairdressers all the way in Manchester although she’s from Bedfordshire. So sad honestly she literally tries so hard to be her

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone else realise how much she BEGS it with Molly Mae? Tagged her a few times now about the fake tan, then just had to tag Mollys home account when she said about the Zara glasses. Literally begging to be seen and followed back. She even goes to Mollys hairdressers all the way in Manchester although she’s from Bedfordshire. So sad honestly she literally tries so hard to be her
The way she goes on she actually seems to put herself on a par with Molly Mae. She’ll be after being a creative director at ITS next 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Snakey Perrie at is again. These stories should clearly state she works for Nuskin and earns commission on anything sold!! It isn’t ok for someone in any other job to not declare how they earn their money so it shouldn’t make any difference to her!!

49041178-C061-4BA6-A7D0-97B8D9F94B18.png
B6B9ECAF-9E43-4A7C-AD81-B37C1C3FCD23.png

I have reported her so many times and others here clearly have too. Why is nothing being done about her? There's clearly not even been an approach as she doesn't let up with the undeclared adverts. It's really disheartening, frustrating and infuriating to be honest.

Reactions: 7
does she not realise that this is literally some people’s garden furniture? I know she’s trying to make a joke but she really needs to mature and realise that some people work 12+ hours a day just to survive day to day 🤦🏽‍♀️
& she spouts that money hasn’t changed her 🙄

Reactions: 2
Does she do anything other than bleeping zara hauls?

I’m going to report her to the ASA in the morning too

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see her ranting about her what she eats in a day the other night? I think it was so irresponsible showing how little she ate and not cos it looks appetising!!! Encouraging eating disorders is soo 2004 Perrie 🥲

Did anyone else see her ranting about her what she eats in a day the other night? I think it was so irresponsible showing how little she ate and not cos it looks appetising!!! Encouraging eating disorders is soo 2004 Perrie 🥲
I saw her posts in the afternoon (I don’t follow, just have a random stalk every now and then) and that was bad enough! It was mid afternoon and she’d just had a bagel with scrambled eggs and “50g salmon”, which I thought was unnecessary to go in to that detail in itself! Like you say, encouraging eating disorders! I didn’t catch the rest but I’m guessing it’s along the same lines 🙈

Reactions: 6
So Jac Jossas swimwear collection crashed the ITS app on launch and then sold out. So on comes Perrie last night after seeing how well Jacs collection did, to go on about her swimwear restock and new drop cos she’s obviously not liking the attention going elsewhere cos she’s thinks she’s Number 1 🙄 Face it Perrie, Jac will always be higher up the chain of command at ITS than you because she’s more well known, more popular and much more modest and let’s be honest there’s a reason why she’s got 3 million more followers than you on Insta 😊

So Jac Jossas swimwear collection crashed the ITS app on launch and then sold out. So on comes Perrie last night after seeing how well Jacs collection did, to go on about her swimwear restock and new drop cos she’s obviously not liking the attention going elsewhere cos she’s thinks she’s Number 1 🙄 Face it Perrie, Jac will always be higher up the chain of command at ITS than you because she’s more well known, more popular and much more modest and let’s be honest there’s a reason why she’s got 3 million more followers than you on Insta 😊
I mean, JJ is a bloody ACTRESS, who the duck is Perrie? Nobody. She's no more special than you or I.

With those disgusting microwave ‘food prep’ meals she has for dinner too. That meal with all that sweet corn made me want to vom. How wasteful is this girl with innocent peoples money. Chuck a chicken breast in the oven and some frozen sweet corn in boiling water for 5 minutes. She infuriates me

Reactions: 1
But you are on a site writing a post about her. She does have an ITS collaboration contract so as much as I’m not a fan of her it’s quite creepy that you’re skating her for being a nobody yet you’re on here talking about her 🤣
Yes, me and all the other posters on this thread and hundreds of others like it.

Creepy 🤣 That's all of us then?

What is her talent exactly, do tell me? She's a complete nobody that has got a 'deal' with some tit fast fashion online retailer due to her constant self promotion. And her failure to declare ads or affiliate links - or her own MML - shows what sort of a dodgy scuzzy nobody she is.

I would have more respect for her if she declared her ads. But then all the gullible followers would realise she's not their friend, just a dodgy salesperson.

But thanks for inspiring me to get back on to putting in a complaint about her Every Single Time she does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.