Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for the next 6 days, she’s going to be bragging about her new swimwear line being another level, imply that it’s the best one ITS have ever done, say how the colours are popping and the fabrics are such good quality 😴 she really is an insta bore. I don’t know any other ITS collab (greedyshome on a par) that drones on and on like she does. I suppose the other girls with millions of followers don’t need to be so desperate 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She loves to Bragg & she’s not cool about it. She’s still learning the ropes of influencing life. It’s all fake and showy.

You aren’t at somewhere fancy in Dubai if you have to get up early to reserve your sun lounger with a towel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw her house today, I was driving up a main busy road and you could see it in the distance on the left on top of a bit of a hill. Not as secluded as she’s made it, house is completely visible to anyone that drives up that road. Can completely see into the garden as there’s no fencing… not much privacy
I still can’t find her house. What am I looking for ?!

So another day and more undeclared Nuskin links from her on her stories. Please please screenshot and copy and paste the links and go and report her on the ASA website like I have 😡😡

I’m so bored of the MLM stuff! She must be quite high up the chain making a lot from referrals to single mums hoping to make quick money to keep on with that farce. Anyone can make a fake account and send themselves praise about a product 🙃

Reactions: 3
I’m so bored of the MLM stuff! She must be quite high up the chain making a lot from referrals to single mums hoping to make quick money to keep on with that farce. Anyone can make a fake account and send themselves praise about a product 🙃
And she's making MORE money from all the undisclosed links she is sharing. Please report her each and every time.

I unfollowed Perrie a while ago and have just gone back on to check, wow, her face looks so different. I think her nose looks smaller?! Has she had some work done?

I've also seen all of your comments about her undisclosed ads. I noticed a long time ago that she surprisingly was never gifted any clothes as no ad or gifted declaration. Then she did the £10k clothes giveaway and mentioned the majority was gifted! So it was pretty clear what she had been doing the whole time.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
HATING her story about how she got the report of how much of the collection was sold in the first 20 minutes… like literally laughing all the way to bank with her followers money! Find it pretty disgusting if I’m honest!

HATING her story about how she got the report of how much of the collection was sold in the first 20 minutes… like literally laughing all the way to bank with her followers money! Find it pretty disgusting if I’m honest!
I’ve blocked her cos I can’t bear her constant bragging that her collections are more popular than anyone else’s (don’t believe that for one second). She’s so far up her own arse for someone who has no actual talent apart from ‘influencing’ on Instagram 😴

Reactions: 1
I understand she must be proud of it , that’s fine but I guarantee there are loads of young girls who have bought loads but had to use Klarna or clear pay so she’s basically lining her pockets while people are getting themselves into debt! Also she said stuff was sold out and I went onto the app and everything was still available, maybe not in every single size but I doubt they have a massive amount of stock anyway 😂
I’ve blocked her cos I can’t bear her constant bragging that her collections are more popular than anyone else’s (don’t believe that for one second). She’s so far up her own arse for someone who has no actual talent apart from ‘influencing’ on Instagram 😴

Reactions: 7
I understand she must be proud of it , that’s fine but I guarantee there are loads of young girls who have bought loads but had to use Klarna or clear pay so she’s basically lining her pockets while people are getting themselves into debt! Also she said stuff was sold out and I went onto the app and everything was still available, maybe not in every single size but I doubt they have a massive amount of stock anyway 😂
She always says every collection has sold out immediately. She also always says there is more stock available than ever before. Strange though there is loads of her different ranges still available on the website considering its supposedly sold out and let’s be honest there is no way ITS get as much stock in for her as they do for people like Stacey and Jac.

Absolutely! Funny how they’ve sold out but they’re putting a plan in place tomorrow which means they kept loads of stock back to make it look as if they’re doing people a favour when in actual fact it’s a selling tactic because we all know if we see something we like abs we can’t get it, it makes us want it even more 😂
She always says every collection has sold out immediately. She also always says there is more stock available than ever before. Strange though there is loads of her different ranges still available on the website considering its supposedly sold out and let’s be honest there is no way ITS get as much stock in for her as they do for people like Stacey and Jac.

You aren’t at somewhere fancy in Dubai if you have to get up early to reserve your sun lounger with a towel 😂
Ok so I seen this on her story. I have lived here for 14 years and I can categorically tell you this isn’t normal here at all, she’s being a low life and 9times out of 10 if she’s not at the seat for like an hour you can get the towel removed. It’s so stupid! Don’t bring that Benidorm level tit to Dubai

• Haha
SER A MIC. Instead of Ceramic when describing something she got from Primark. Cringe 😂

• Haha
Cannot stand this stupid girl and her greasy face! The fact that young girls look upto her and see her as an inspiration is so sad too! Literally top of a pyramid scheme and all the people she's duped into joining with empty promises of stable income and BoSs BaBe LiFeStYlE have paid for her house and holidays to dubai!

Reactions: 6
Probably because she thinks it's endearing. Or she's as thick as tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.