Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Billie and Jac get launch parties, posts on Adams insta, chauffeur driven to shoots in UK, shoots abroad with their own agent, make up artist, photographer and hair stylist all accompanying them and staying in luxury hotels or private villas arranged by ITS. Perrie has her mum or boyfriend driving her and taking the photos, arranges her own travel & accomodation, does her own hair and make up but it’s because she chooses to 😂 yeah right. The truth is even though she brags about her sell out collections, people like Jac Jossa do a lot more work for them and make them a lot more money than she ever will so people like Jac & Billie will always get preferential treatment. She looks stupid saying any different 🤥

Reactions: 8
And yet again all her stories the evening should be clearly marked as a brand partner due to the fact she works for in the style but nothing in sight. Please get your screenshots and a copy of one of the links for the dresses she’s giving and head to ASA. Power in numbers when it comes to complaints.

Reactions: 1
Omg I can’t cope with the stories of her at the wedding. What is she actually doing?! I’m embarrassed for her. Enjoy your friends wedding and get off Instagram for once in your life my god

Reactions: 2
Wow..
I thought she couldn’t stand anyone else doing her make up that’s why she had to do her own for her shoots 🤥
She’s defo done a few lines there.. she’s dancing manically and woodenly.. like 3 year olds after too many E numbers!
Imagine that behaviour at someone’s wedding spending the night filming yourself.. she will be off invite lists for future weddings! Dying of shame for her.

Holy crap. Don’t follow but had to have a look seeing these comments. How self absorbed is she to set her camera up and record herself dancing like that? And is she mates with the people in the mean girl sounding comments?
Such a spectacle.
Also, guess that lumispa isn’t so great for the skin as the Huns make out!
0C8639D3-A3C9-4B87-9E60-221991619FD6.jpeg

• Sick
So she's bought a house and has now set up a home account too. Lucky, lucky us eh? And her, watch those non declared ads and gifts come flooding in even more now.

Reactions: 5
So she's bought a house and has now set up a home account too. Lucky, lucky us eh? And her, watch those non declared ads and gifts come flooding in even more now.
I came looking for this thread as soon as I saw the house news. That house is beautiful I bet inside too, god knows how she has so much money or Ricci though? I don’t get it. I wonder how much it’s cost

I saw this on the molly mae thread the other day about that Emily Monk hairdresser she goes to, the prices are 😳 https://www.emilyrosemonk-hairdressing.com/prices

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Didn’t take long to find her house, it is lovely but for that amount I wouldn’t want a neighbour that close to me

Reactions: 1
£1,250,000 😳😳 I didn’t even think she earned anywhere near enough for that
A few months ago she celebrated making her first million and that was only with the Lumispa brand .. let alone now having the In The Sytle contract too and obviously Ricci’s income. They’re more than comfortable

All of the undisclosed adverts and affiliate links have gone towards that house. I bloody hope the ASA take action, they've had enough reports about her.

It’s not just the fact she’s already made a home account but it’s the fact she’s already put an email address on it for enquiries 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another account for her to get loads of stuff gifted, do ads and aff links for but not declare them.

Reactions: 4
It’s not just the fact she’s already made a home account but it’s the fact she’s already put an email address on it for enquiries 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another account for her to get loads of stuff gifted, do ads and aff links for but not declare them.
Yes as I said, lucky lucky us.

I have unfollowed her. Will keep reading this thread and will continue with ASA reports when her undeclared stuff is shared. She's all sorts of hideous and I don't want her in my feed.

Reactions: 3
Yes as I said, lucky lucky us.

I have unfollowed her. Will keep reading this thread and will continue with ASA reports when her undeclared stuff is shared. She's all sorts of hideous and I don't want her in my feed.
I unfollowed her a few weeks back. I got sick of her when she was constantly bragging about her ITS collections and implying that she was better than all the other ITS collabs put together. Modest she is not 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.