Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a few weeks back. I got sick of her when she was constantly bragging about her ITS collections and implying that she was better than all the other ITS collabs put together. Modest she is not 🙄
I can't think of one modest instagrammer. By virtue of the fact you're putting yourself out there, no modesty is involved whatsoever! She's one of the worst though and sadly people seem to lap it up.

Reactions: 1
I can't think of one modest instagrammer. By virtue of the fact you're putting yourself out there, no modesty is involved whatsoever! She's one of the worst though and sadly people seem to lap it up.
True but I don’t follow anyone that blows smoke up their own arse the way she’s does. Hence the unfollow 😂

Reactions: 3
I thought she lived in Bedford, does she not live there? I can’t find the house and want to have a nose

Never mind, I found it. God that is absolutely stunning, my dream house 😂 but wowwww that price

Last edited:
£1,250,000 😳😳 I didn’t even think she earned anywhere near enough for that
My thoughts exactly, I thought maybe £800k but not that much 😳 I don’t understand why she’s come to all this money. She’s annoying, her collections are tit, cheap and tacky. Why would anyone look up to her. She has the hands and face of an old woman, she’s aged so much lmao

She’s earning it from Nuskin, flogging all that shite but it’s a pyramid scheme so she also takes a profit from the people she signs up. She’s in the 0.01% that earns a lot. Even if the people she signs up don’t sell, they’re all encouraged to buy so she makes a good amount. Absolute unethical scam. She profits from fast fashion, sweat shop collections and targeting vulnerable women.
There’s a MLM documentary on iPlayer if anyone wants to see more.

Reactions: 6
85A14610-2F20-4C1D-A04E-0320A1EBCEE6.png
Seriously though does she literally go to the gym and get all gross then try on a Zara order and send it all back 🤢

Also I’m bloody bored of her content now I may as well just follow Zara themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As someone that sells a Lumi-Spa which is meant to be the ‘best thing’ 🙄 for your face, her face is in absolute tatters. Her skin always looks bumpy and don’t get me started on the AWFUL liner and lipstick combo 😳
She always looks like she needs a wash doesn’t she I find it hilarious she sells something to clean your face 😂 She either doesn’t rate it enough to use it herself or it doesn’t work!

Reactions: 2
She always looks like she needs a wash doesn’t she I find it hilarious she sells something to clean your face 😂 She either doesn’t rate it enough to use it herself or it doesn’t work!
Agreed! Always looks dirty 😳😳😳
The lumi-spa definitely doesn’t work, it’s a load of shite, there’s identical ones on Amazon for around £10!

Seriously she’s on a wind up here, first which coffee machine, then where can i get the pods from now where can i get mugs for it?! YOU ARE A MUG ASK GOOGLE FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone who sells that Lumi ever seems to have good skin, it can destroy your skin barrier over time

Oup, here she goes again, now asking about landscapers for her garden. Not being funny but if she really wanted a landscaper, she would simply just write about it in a local Bedford Facebook page asking for recommendations. Why put in on Instagram? John the landscaper from Edinburgh can’t help! Fishing for freebies 🙄

has anyone noticed she offered to do a giveaway last night to people who followed her home account and she hasn't even done it or mentioned it. Unfollowed! Saleswomen lies for you.

1.2 million on a tin shed that's bunched up with other tin sheds, more money then sense.

1.2 million on a tin shed that's bunched up with other tin sheds, more money then sense.
I saw her house today, I was driving up a main busy road and you could see it in the distance on the left on top of a bit of a hill. Not as secluded as she’s made it, house is completely visible to anyone that drives up that road. Can completely see into the garden as there’s no fencing… not much privacy

Reactions: 4
I saw her house today, I was driving up a main busy road and you could see it in the distance on the left on top of a bit of a hill. Not as secluded as she’s made it, house is completely visible to anyone that drives up that road. Can completely see into the garden as there’s no fencing… not much privacy
And it’s really close to the neighbours - the pic she posted is deceiving

I really can’t stand her, she is trying to be something she’s not. Her Zara hauls aren’t a touch on other influencers that do them, she doesn’t look classy or pretty at all. Just doesn’t suit her!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.