Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she on drugs or sommat??? A running commentary for Love Island and seemingly impersonating Gemma Collins 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny how it’s ok for her to witch about these Islanders to all her followers and pick at them but we’re not allowed to do the same on here about her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
Funny how it’s ok for her to witch about these Islanders to all her followers and pick at them but we’re not allowed to do the same on here about her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I was thinking EXACTLY the same!!!!!! One rule for one 🙄

Reactions: 3
God she is really starting to grate on me now I think I may have to unfollow. Ever since she got that ITS colab she now seems to think she’s some kinda celeb. She’s really changed and become really overly sure of herself almost like she’s trying way way too hard. Not for me love, I like people to be real and themselves.

Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread lol I've been waiting for it for ages.... She had a small window of time where she was a nice normal girl.... No more. I've met her. She is stuck up, thinks she's something else, her house is near mine and it isn't all that....

Finally, of you are reading this thread perrie stop bloody using your phone when driving, I've seen you twice in 24 hours in the car and both times you were clearly using your phone, and you aren't a slow driver Seeing as you live right by a primary school it's just an accident waiting to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So glad I found this thread lol I've been waiting for it for ages.... She had a small window of time where she was a nice normal girl.... No more. I've met her. She is stuck up, thinks she's something else, her house is near mine and it isn't all that....

Finally, of you are reading this thread perrie stop bloody using your phone when driving, I've seen you twice in 24 hours in the car and both times you were clearly using your phone, and you aren't a slow driver Seeing as you live right by a primary school it's just an accident waiting to happen.
She needs to be reported if she’s doing that. How irresponsible is that!

Welcome though! Nice to see there’s more of us that are irritated by this annoying woman

She needs to be reported if she’s doing that. How irresponsible is that!

Welcome though! Nice to see there’s more of us that are irritated by this annoying woman
I have been waiting since about Jan to fins someone who dislikes her as much as I do lol don't know how this thread slipped past me.

I have a note of her reg no now so will be reporting her next time I see it. I will stop my car and write down the date and times and location as it annoys the hell out of me

Reactions: 4
I have been waiting since about Jan to fins someone who dislikes her as much as I do lol don't know how this thread slipped past me.

I have a note of her reg no now so will be reporting her next time I see it. I will stop my car and write down the date and times and location as it annoys the hell out of me
Not surprised. I’d do the same. Today’s ‘announcement’ that her mums going to be her P.A I nearly spat my tea out and the fact she’s now referring to her Instagram contact as ‘her job’ makes me howl with laughter. Who the FECK does she think she is???!!!!!! She’s been on Instagram a while. Does a ‘dyson’ giveaway to bag herself a few more followers and now she’s a full time influencer????!!!!! Give me a fecking break you tool !!! Get over yourself FFS 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
She really didn’t like the question about the clothes again did she? 👀
Nope! Cos she knows it’s excessive and a bad example. Her excuse is ‘she’s a hoarder’ !!!!!!! Why don’t you just set a better example and stop throwing your money down the drain on cheap shite and encouraging others to do the same when they’re not in the same financial comfort as you!

Reactions: 5
Not surprised. I’d do the same. Today’s ‘announcement’ that her mums going to be her P.A I nearly spat my tea out and the fact she’s now referring to her Instagram contact as ‘her job’ makes me howl with laughter. Who the FECK does she think she is???!!!!!! She’s been on Instagram a while. Does a ‘dyson’ giveaway to bag herself a few more followers and now she’s a full time influencer????!!!!! Give me a fecking break you tool !!! Get over yourself FFS 🤣🤣
Good luck to her, my mate told me last week she sees her mum at her job regularly and she is rude 🙈 so she's gonna be great at pa

Are we really supposed to believe that her swipe ups aren’t earning her ££’s because she never marks them as such and I don’t got one minute believe it’s out of the goodness of her heart. She is a Lumi hun after all 🙄

Are we really supposed to believe that her swipe ups aren’t earning her ££’s because she never marks them as such and I don’t got one minute believe it’s out of the goodness of her heart. She is a Lumi hun after all 🙄
I NEVER ever swipe up!!!!! Robbing bastards!

Can somebody PLEASE tell her to speak properly!!!!! It’s not WAR-AH for WATER and it’s not WIN-AH for WINTER. Pronounce your bloody T’s woman and it’s not EYE-BEEVA !!!!!! Jeez and it’s really getting under my skin that she thinks she’s fecking Lorna Luxe on a bloody ITS shoot !!!!!!!!!! Get over yourself love and stop ramming spend spend spend down people’s throats 24-7 when not everyone has the cash to throw away like you do.

Does anybody else think she’s just dead boring? Like she doesn’t seem to have any fun at all, her holiday to Ibiza looks boring as duck.

Reactions: 6
Does anybody else think she’s just dead boring? Like she doesn’t seem to have any fun at all, her holiday to Ibiza looks boring as duck.
Yeah, she’s not got much about her really but I think the main thing got me is everything is so forced now. She makes out that her followers are her friends but if she saw them in the flesh she wouldn’t give two shits. It’s all false. She’s trying way too hard and running before she can walk. She’s only had a big following for a really short time all due to giveaways and now she thinks she’s some kind of established ‘influencer’ it’s just all a bit cringe.

Yeah, she’s not got much about her really but I think the main thing got me is everything is so forced now. She makes out that her followers are her friends but if she saw them in the flesh she wouldn’t give two shits. It’s all false. She’s trying way too hard and running before she can walk. She’s only had a big following for a really short time all due to giveaways and now she thinks she’s some kind of established ‘influencer’ it’s just all a bit cringe.
Yeah I genuinely really liked her pre-giveaway/just after content. I don’t even like the outfits she chooses anymore! What also really annoys me is the way she keeps 3 pairs of converse, says a £33 small bottle of tan is super affordable etc etc after a year many people have lost jobs/income/businesses! Like read the bleeping room ya show off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.