Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I just have to comment …… those green trousers look HORRIFIC and they’re too small on you babes. They look like they would self combust if the temperature got any higher they’re than synthetic and the trainers???? Don’t even get me started!!!! £120 for them when they probably won’t go with anything including the trousers!!! You look ridiculous. If you’ve got that much money to burn how about give it to charity ??!!!

Reactions: 3
Have In the Style asked her to do all this “shooting” or has she just done it herself? The walking videos look awful and it’s just getting boring now

Have In the Style asked her to do all this “shooting” or has she just done it herself? The walking videos look awful and it’s just getting boring now
Course they haven’t, she just thinks she’s now a full time ‘influencer’/super model!!!!!!! If I was her other half I’d be saying what the bleeders are you doing love!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
She said she offered to shoot it for them whilst out there. I think she has to shoot it herself because of how small following she has compared to their other ranges

Omgthe love island commentary with the camera practically up her nose. Just STOP!!!!!! When she was just posting daily outfits I could tolerate but this is beyond annoying!!! Her followers also haven’t grown since dyson

Reactions: 1
Omgthe love island commentary with the camera practically up her nose. Just STOP!!!!!! When she was just posting daily outfits I could tolerate but this is beyond annoying!!! Her followers also haven’t grown since dyson
I know! I can’t bear it either and have to skip past. She’s changed so so much. She’s got her head up her arse now. I actually think she thinks she’s some kind of celebrity with all her fans !!!!!!! Jeez

I found this thread and now she irritates me more than she ever has. Who gives a flying duck about this pampas grass and rug? Also does she seriously think she looks good when she zooms into her nostrils so closely you can see how many brain cells she doesn’t have? 🤯

Is she trying to get herself a slot on gogglebox with the dire love Island commentary? Embarrassing

Her latest question and answer on her Instagram stories, she’s getting annoyed at people asking her how much she returns 🤣 Also did anyone clock the question about her own clothing range and she replied something like, I’ve got my own ITS range which I feel is going to go really far 🙈 Shes getting very full of herself. I used to really like her as well

I used to quite like her but I think it’s all gone to her head a bit now! I’m as much of a fan of A/W fashion as the next person but she’s buying SO SO much stuff right now to haul it and we’re not even in September yet. Then in the next breath she says she doesn’t keep all of it and returns a lot which is fair, but I think it would be more genuine then if she’s actually honest about her thoughts on each item and what she’s actually gonna keep, rather than acting like every single thing is AMAZIIIING to get people to use her swipe ups 🤢
Plus the amount of ‘ads’ she does for NastyGal, you’d think she could at least get the name of the company right 😂 NastyGAL not NastyGIRL!

Last edited:
Most shallow, materialistic person I have ever encountered. (Of course I am a little jealous, I'd love to be a millionaire haha but I've never known anyone spend like she does.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.