Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have met her on a few occasions. She is exactly the same in real life as she is on her insta....overbearing, fake, over the top ans just in your face. It's all for show! She's a part of nuskin which is the biggest scam and pyramid scheme going. She doesn't own her house she rents it....yet her boyfriend is in property and does talks about buying houses....LOLZ! Her car she makes everyone believe is not hers and is leased (nothing wrong with that at all because I lease mine but she makes it out as if she has boy the Range). She buys all the clothes etc for content only, she doesn't keep it, she returns it after she has made her reels! She isn't my type of person at all.
As if she returns it all that's hilarious. No wonder she can shell out so much then if she just gets it back later on!

Reactions: 5
I find she comes across so bossy. especially when she did that giveaway. And the whole vegan thing like ok we get it🙄

Reactions: 2
This really pisses me off about her. Says she won’t talk about money but is happy to constantly brag about it 🤢
It must piss the brands off too, she spends hundreds, does a reel & then returns it all apparently 😩 can’t be as rich as she makes out, but is happy for her ‘dallyns’ to get in debt trying to copy her!

Reactions: 6
It must piss the brands off too, she spends hundreds, does a reel & then returns it all apparently 😩 can’t be as rich as she makes out, but is happy for her ‘dallyns’ to get in debt trying to copy her!
I cringe every time she says that!!!!! Is she trying to be down with the kids ?!!!!! It sounds bloody ridiculous you’re a grown woman FFS. Some of the stuff she wears is GOD AWFUL and it don’t fit her right!!!! Bet she’s PISSED about her fellow Nuskinner Kristy Green paying to get/sorry, getting the ITS collaboration 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh that throwback picture on her stories 👀👀 how much filler does she have in her face and lips 🙈
Her lips are HUGE now. She looks like a blow up doll!!!!

Reactions: 7
£600 😫 why did she feel the need to tell everyone the amount. I’m on mat leave and that’s my SMP right now, I’m really struggling. I hate Instagram it makes you feel like tit I need to delete it lol

Reactions: 8
£600 😫 why did she feel the need to tell everyone the amount. I’m on mat leave and that’s my SMP right now, I’m really struggling. I hate Instagram it makes you feel like tit I need to delete it lol
That’s why I unfollowed her as I’m in exactly the same position (mat leave 🤯). She takes most of that stuff back though so although it seems like she has a lot, it’s all a big front like a lot of these influencers

Please don’t let the likes of her make you feel tit! It’s all smoke & mirrors with this insta fake lifestyle! She returns the clothes anyway & you always see her in the same clothes everyday when she’s not doing reels. I hope Zara & the like all blacklist her from returning stuff eventually - we will see how ‘rich’ she is then

Please don’t let the likes of her make you feel tit! It’s all smoke & mirrors with this insta fake lifestyle! She returns the clothes anyway & you always see her in the same clothes everyday when she’s not doing reels. I hope Zara & the like all blacklist her from returning stuff eventually - we will see how ‘rich’ she is then
I’m surprised the brands don’t clamp down on this more tbh. It’s only really been borne out of the ‘influencer’ role hasn’t it. They all bleeding do it and it’s wrong.

Reactions: 6
Everything’s made a drama in her life dallyn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s so bleeping annoying
She’s been really irritating me recently I’ve had to stop watching her stories. She’s always either moaning or trying to sell something

Reactions: 3
She’s been really irritating me recently I’ve had to stop watching her stories. She’s always either moaning or trying to sell something
It’s her voice that grates on me
Aswell as this incessant urgency to make everyone want to buy clothes. It’s so irresponsible I think. People could get into real debt because of her.

It’s so FECKING annoying!!!!! I think she does it because she things she’s being cool lol. No love you sound like a tit
I find calling people Darling (or Dallyn if you’re a knob) patronising anyway. I’ve never called anyone Darling outside of an argument 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.