Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her post this morning for her anniversary I’m guessing she’s preggers

Noticed this the other day - a more honest comment about MLM than I thought she’d say
View attachment 604897
She clearly don’t have to work hard tho does she cos she spends 99 % of her time either clothes shopping or doing insta stories/reels!!!!! All probably at the expense of those ‘below’ her scratching around trying to make a living out of it.

Reactions: 5
She clearly don’t have to work hard tho does she cos she spends 99 % of her time either clothes shopping or doing insta stories/reels!!!!! All probably at the expense of those ‘below’ her scratching around trying to make a living out of it.
that’s true but in the beginning she would of worked hard to get the people under her. You don’t just wake up one day and you’ve got loads of recruits it takes a lot to get loads like she has

Reactions: 4
Yes very true!! But I thought it was a bit more honest than I thought it would be! Most of these MLM huns like to make you feel if you manifest it you will get it and don’t mention the fact you won’t make money unless you recruit. perries been doing MLM a long time now so no doubt she’s got a lot of people below her - prob why she’s trying to be a fashion influencer rather than just MLM

Reactions: 3
It really bugs me how when she uses her Lumi she never does the right corner of her forehead?? Has anyone else noticed that? and she moves it about sooo fast surely it’s not actually doing anything moving it that fast?? Anyway I just can’t deal with one corner of the forehead never getting cleaned 🤦🏼‍♀️

After her post this morning for her anniversary I’m guessing she’s preggers
I think you're right.. she has set a reminder for a special announcement tomorrow so its either that or an inthestyle collab!

Reactions: 6
Big news is either:

In the style collab, which she’s been begging for since her platform took off.

They finally bought a house

Or she’s pregnant or engaged

Reactions: 7
Big news is either:

In the style collab, which she’s been begging for since her platform took off.

They finally bought a house

Or she’s pregnant or engaged
I think prego she’s shown a lot stomach pics where she’s said it was her IBS but could be a baby bump and IBS her cover 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think prego she’s shown a lot stomach pics where she’s said it was her IBS but could be a baby bump and IBS her cover 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh god, she’s probably after a maternity in the style collab 😩 hope it’s not dresses or tops with dallyn wrote across, in every colour of beige you can think of 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she post something like ‘please don’t ask me if I’m pregnant because I’m absolutely not’ to one of her IBS posts recently

Didn’t she post something like ‘please don’t ask me if I’m pregnant because I’m absolutely not’ to one of her IBS posts recently
Yes she did! But then the other day she apologised and said she’d been lying to everyone and needed to clear something up via her reveal so figured she maybe wasn’t quite 12 weeks yet so didn’t want to announce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.